OOC

TheWordWeaver

This has been super fun even when rolling poorly. Word has been offline since June started and no notice. Not a great sign. Probably ran into some capacity issues after moving, he was responding pretty quickly to everyone. Might have been a bit much.

22 hours ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

Would it be weird if we did a "Downtime Under Campfire Light" scene where Dae explains whatever it is that she told Lu she would share when the whole group had gathered.

If not that, maybe some other scene that could occur in abstraction--in other words, after we've already talked about everything else that we would talk about (like Billie's pit match, divine visitation, assassins in libraries...).

*shrugs* I'm fine with it, don't really think it's all that weird.

I'm willing to be patient for Word, I feel like you guys are too. I'll just be over here with my fingers crossed.

4 hours ago, ariel said:

We could, I'd be up for it. 🙂

If you're up for it, we can start the scene with all the PCs present and players can participate as much or as little as they want. But when we're done, we can at least know that all the PCs were present and Dae doesn't have to repeat her secret/personal backstory stuff.

On 6/12/2023 at 6:03 PM, Rumrunner said:

This has been super fun even when rolling poorly. Word has been offline since June started and no notice. Not a great sign. Probably ran into some capacity issues after moving, he was responding pretty quickly to everyone. Might have been a bit much.

Yes, agreed. On top of that, as time goes on, it feels odder to pick up an ad-hoc conversation... erk! I've had a good time though and miss the game!

If @TheWordWeaver drops in, I just want to say thanks! The story has been great and the world is fantastic, if you do pick this game up again (or start another one) I'd be up for it! 🙂

10 hours ago, ariel said:

If @TheWordWeaver drops in, I just want to say thanks! The story has been great and the world is fantastic, if you do pick this game up again (or start another one) I'd be up for it! 🙂

Ditto! You created a marvelous and novel campaign setting and rounded up some excellent players. If you come back and want to start this up again, please let me know!

ร—
ร—