OOC

TheWordWeaver

51 minutes ago, ariel said:

I guess neither of us will leave the other behind :). It sounds like Dam is trying to shield Dae from further attacks...? If so (I guess Dam didn't fall down?) then Dae will stay another round and perhaps next round we coordinate and run together.

I got a 14 (so barely) but also even if she went down it'd just eat up half of her movement, she'd probably still make it. But yeah, Damaia is sort of trying to get between Dae and the bad guy here for two reasons. One, it stops him attacking her and two, she can cast more spells with Dae behind her as opposed to on the other side of her target.

4 hours ago, ariel said:

@TheWordWeaver With Dam trying to interpose herself between the man and Dae... would Dae need to "disengage" to move away from him now? Or would Dam's action allow her to get away with just a move (without a possible aoo)?

Good question I think with passing the acrobatics test Dae can slip behind Dam at the cost of 10 feet of her movement

Ok, so she can do a move of 20ft and then take an action, or 40ft with a dash. I was hoping she could get to the end of the row to help signal Lu, but I think it was said the end was 25ft away... I can't find the post where that was said though... 👀

4 hours ago, ariel said:

Ok, so she can do a move of 20ft and then take an action, or 40ft with a dash. I was hoping she could get to the end of the row to help signal Lu, but I think it was said the end was 25ft away... I can't find the post where that was said though... 👀

It is on Page 50 of the OOC for me (Not sure how to make pages longer like you can on Mythweavers), but yes that would leave you 15ft till the end of the shelves which you could easily get to with 20ft of movement.

On 5/16/2023 at 7:57 PM, TheWordWeaver said:

one of Dam's strikes indeed did hit. As for the shelves, you could reach the end with 25 feet of movement.

This Masked Attacker is just rolling well, I usually am not that lucky with dice rollers

You guys probably already know this, but in addition to quoting previous posts, you can link specific posts by clicking on the post's time stamp, and then grabbing the URL for that post (just like we did in OGMW). For example, here's a link to the 25 foot long shelves post

2 minutes ago, ariel said:

Ok, thanks all! I don't think it changes Dae's action, but if she pops out of the row, she will perhaps be more visible to Lu... 🙂

Indeed! Also, Dae would notice that the sound dampening only extends to the end of the row.

28 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

You guys probably already know this, but in addition to quoting previous posts, you can link specific posts by clicking on the post's time stamp, and then grabbing the URL for that post (just like we did in OGMW). For example, here's a link to the 25 foot long shelves post

I did not know this, nice!

4 minutes ago, TheWordWeaver said:

Indeed! Also, Dae would notice that the sound dampening only extends to the end of the row.

Oooh, so can Dae have screamed Lu's name outside that field?