OOC

TheWordWeaver

Oh yeah Lu is a lore person >.> tots didn't forget about that or anything. (Totally didn't think about it) Thanks. Ooo~ nice suggestion ariel. *looks at the dm with puppy eyes*

Also I'd like to use the feature wizard reminded me that Lu has >.>

1 hour ago, fenrirlokison said:

Oh yeah Lu is a lore person >.> tots didn't forget about that or anything. (Totally didn't think about it) Thanks. Ooo~ nice suggestion ariel. *looks at the dm with puppy eyes*

Also I'd like to use the feature wizard reminded me that Lu has >.>

Haha, that is fine, ill try to get a post in tonight but the wife and I are in the middle of moving so I might have to wait till tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience yall.

11 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

Does Mags remember if the window was open (let me know if I need to roll something)? I don't think he'd have left the window open if he was leaving some of his stuff there. 

No roll necessary, Mags would remember that the window was closed.

He's in the other room (the Dae, Dam, and Mags room). 

Billie might suspect him of being able to pick locks. Otherwise, he doesn't have a key to her room. So his previous message spell would most likely have been interpreted as him going to his room. 

Edited by Wizard of the Coat (see edit history)

Mostly I ask because there was nothing in that room, but billie's room has the artwork, so just wondering if the feathered thing would have been attracted to that or is just checking your room?  It actually could still be in Billie's room... dun-dun-dunnn