OOC

TheWordWeaver

IC or OOC, in the next stretch of time, Dae would like to:

• Talk with the other "heroes", getting to know each other + theories (IC)
  • Visit the Storm Quarter (IC)
  • Visit the Akropoli (IC or OOC)
  • Use the compass to see if they can figure out more precisely where it is currently pointing (OOC?)
  • Try to find out when the next eclipse is (OOC?)
  • Other: maybe buy armour and do a couple more private things (OOC)
  • ... and probably avoid being in a room alone with Billie... 😉 

19 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

Quite the laundry list... Takes the box and runs off....

1. Billie will be checking out and then winning these games. 

2. Will also carouse with any mercenaries, she can find to gather information.. Or whomever. 

3. Will take Valyv for a walk... Or triangle the cube thing. 

4. Go to the storm quarter, where the oria is, because that sounds fun... She'll likely be disappointed.

5. Maybe Fight Damaia

6. Maybe wrestle mags. 

7. Get Dae to carouse with her

8. Fight a stranger

9. Fight another stranger

10. Fight a third stranger, just because I want one more on my list than mags.

LOL!

I didn't add characterization items for Mags. His would be stuff like:

1. Get more spanakopita and NOT share it with Valyv.

2. Secure a safe house as a backup plan if we get in trouble. 

3. Avoid wrestling (or any kind of physical competition) with Billie.

4. Feel sorry for Valyv and give him more spanakopita. 

5. Visit a public bath house and take a bath. 

6. Check out the poorer quarter of the city to investigate the organized crime guilds and the local hedge wizards. 

7. Avoid being alone with Billie. 

8. Avoid being alone with Lu--except for research efforts at the public library (storm quarter oria).

9. Find out if/where there are places in the city where one can purchase magic items and magical reagents. 

10. Avoid being alone with Dae in any kind of situation where Billie or Lu would know about it (and have further fodder with which to tease him). 

TheWordWeaver's Question:

Alright heroes, you have been given a lot of information. You likely need a pitstop to rest and eat before you head out to your next destination. What would you like to do?

I think this is a good guide to what we need to resolve. 

1. A "pitstop" scene shared by the entire group. This might involve the group sharing a meal and talking.

• We've got two votes for "getting to know each other" talk, and for "theories about what's going on" talk. (but we still need to hear from Fen and Neo). 
  • "Getting to know each other" talk could happen immediately after leaving Deypho's temple. 
  • The Theories talk might work best as a two parter. Part one is our theories--which we use to figure out what information to gather. Part two is about compiling all the information we gather and determining our next destination. But this stuff might more easily be handled in the OOC thread if people don't want to do a bunch of role playing of conversation. 

2. We need to work out what we're doing collectively and individually in a way that strikes a balance between learning what we can while we're hear in Baramenes, and not wasting so much time gathering information that we miss our date with destiny. 

3. We need to determine our next destination. 

Agreed.

I think it makes sense for us to now go to the Pillar together (Billie can catch up later). Lu has already mentioned the intention to Billie and Dae would want to stay with the group for the immediate next hours.

If anyone wants to post us walking towards there, I'm ok with that. I'll post later, after work! If no-one has time before that, I'll post it?

Happy to announce that the map of Baromenes is finally done. The map can be found here: Map of Baromenes.

I am currently adding pins still but have added a few already to signify places you have seen or heard about as well as a black pin representing the party. Let me know if the link works for yall. if not the map can also be found in Baromenes's dropdown on the Legend Keeper.

Edited by TheWordWeaver
Fixed link (see edit history)