Spire Dormitory

hoverfrog

A couple of players have pointed out that their text colour options are no longer working. There is a current bug that has been reported here that gives more details. Basically custom colours aren't an option at the moment.

So this works

image.png.9e80a2d7f4a3d19fed0e3c6b587075cf.png

to change the colour of the text to Warm_1 but selecting the custom colour or More Colors doesn't work.

image.png.4de8d5f8663191f013bd810531b5308c.png

You just get black colour.

In the source HTML <span style="color:rgb(var(--mwpalette-Warm_1));"> works but <span span style="color:rgb(var(--mwpalette-E1352D));"> fails. You can still edit the source HTML to get custom colours i.e. <span style="color:#d35400;">

Hey guys this is sad for me to write this, but I need to back out of the game. When I started this up I thought that I would have the bandwidth to be able to do it well, it has been the one thing too many for me. I wanted to write this out instead of just simply ghosting you all.

I founded my own nonprofit about 4 years ago and recently it has been doing really well. Also on the side I do 3d animation as a freelancer. So between those two things and caring for my family my plate has too much on it. It is frustrating for me cause it is always the TTRPG that has to fall off when push comes to shove. I hate to have to leave you, but I cant stay. le sigh. I love what I do and I want to be able to put my whole heart into it.

Playing with you guys for this short little time has been great though. The game has been a blast. I love the friendly rivalry between Alandri and Silas and the romantic awkwardness between Alandri and Thandeka to name a few things. I am not leaving because of you guys. You guys are great storytellers.

If you like, keep Alandri as an NPC and very possibly if things open up I can come back. Don't stop telling stories. It has been a pleasure friends.

@MinjaMan, it may be too late to say this, but it was fun while it lasted. You played Alandri's part well. I can certainly appreciate the impact that RL has on TTRPG. You will be missed.

@hoverfrog, how will we proceed? Will you be recruiting another player or will just the four of us just quest onward? Will Silas somehow have the gold from Magaambya to purchase the hens? Please understand -- I realize that you need time to regroup. I'm just asking. I certainly would like to continue with the game.

@MinjaMan Don't be too sorry Minja! Sounds like your nonprofit is doing well, and being busy isn't a bad thing! Just make sure you take time for you and yours, it's great that you love what you do. When time comes, if and when, things settle down, feel free to stop on by ... hope to game with you in future!

As for recruitment? We could, another student would help to play off of, and that is important for keeping momentum. But, honestly, the AP was written for four, so we could just keep going as is. Depends on what folks want to do?

I wouldn't mind adding another, we're still fairly early into the AP just starting to do tasks in our dorm, so adding another player wouldn't be bad. And with the new Kineticists out I am sure someone wants to try one ...

19 hours ago, artsmythe said:

@hoverfrog, how will we proceed? Will you be recruiting another player or will just the four of us just quest onward? Will Silas somehow have the gold from Magaambya to purchase the hens? Please understand -- I realize that you need time to regroup. I'm just asking. I certainly would like to continue with the game.

I'm happy to stick to the four players. We can hand wave who is carrying the money. The party has it.