Spire Dormitory

hoverfrog

I thought about Shield as well, but as a Thaumaturge I probably won't have enough actions to spare for it, and while Mage Hand is great I think character-wise I think Silas is somewhat compelled to pick something different than Alandri

Milestone ==> Easier for everyone!

Besides, the game is about fun, not tallying up a number waiting for it to hit a certain level. That's called a charity event! 😛

I've been toying with ideas for the past couple days for Lilly, heh. Wasn't sure if this was going to be one she was as open about. Indirectly being the cause of the entire destruction of her village due to her father's obsession with bringing her back from the dead and all. Being reborn into a form that was made for her and all the messy details of that as well. 😄

can we get a list of who the other students are? We can have student discussions at the same time as having the main thread.

I think Alandri would want to maybe team up with Lily. He is obviously intimidated by Kiakara, silently intimidated by Thandeka though he may still try and team up with her (might not be able to help himself), and wants to avoid his rival Silas if he can help it (no offense).

@MinjaMan -- According to @hoverfrog's map [NOTE: See Map of Spire Dormitory], the other students that we might expect to meet are as follows...

I'm fine to say they respect our privacy, Kaikara is in her room breaking shit, so she's not inclined to accept visitors. She'll have calmed down by morning though, and will be glad to share breakfast with her new roomies