Spire Dormitory

hoverfrog

Alandri is such a good foil for Kaikara!  He has enough confidence for two people!  Smarmy as hell, too!  Please don't tone it down, there's so much fun, and so much drama, that we can get up to!

The Magaambya Club

MagaambyaClub.jpg.e3a8d2a0b11efa240d0402ce3af3fa0d.jpg

Starring:  Lilly & Moz (The Recluse), Aldori Malfore (The Prep), Thandeka Sun-steel (Popular Girl), Kaikara (The Jock), Silas Foljet (The Bookworm)

Wow. The Nature skill allows you to Command an Animal? I did not know that, @Zen Gypsy. Spiffy! However, if everybody else is in agreement, maybe we could just ask the quail to lead us to its nest? Then, I suppose we could ask it if we could remove a feather from its nest (assuming that we don't disturb any eggs)?

Thank you. I do apologize for my ignorance, though. I am something of a novice in the PF2e system. I have the core rulebook, but I haven't read it from start to finish. I certainly welcome any advice that you and the others can suggest.

Edited by artsmythe (see edit history)

yea rough rolls there.

I do think it could be that Thandeka could simply go over to the quail and maybe ask to see its family or something? It could take us to its nest and there should be plenty of feathers. Either way it the rolling could be roleplayed like Thandeka is being friendly which seems in character to me. Alandri is kinda at a loss for this one. He would probably just like around after he sees Silas looking around.

As an FYI, Make a Request has the Linguistic trait, which means the target, in this case, the quail, must be able to understand the language you are speaking with.  Unless it is, in fact, a familiar, it is likely just a normal animal, making Diplomacy useless, outside of specific feats, or class features, like Wild Empathy, etc.

I took it as him chuckling at Silas' sarcasm, either way, I threw up a post, got an above average result on Command an Animal, but not even going to try Diplomacy, Kaikara isn't the face, that's for damn sure!