OOC

Zelphas

Paul is got to keep hustling his gig jobs to stay ahead of the bills. That and listening to a crazy amount of news and talk radio these days. He will want to swing by the center the next day, just to check in and see if Michael has shown up to keep his home placement on track.

18 hours ago, coreal said:

Paul is got to keep hustling his gig jobs to stay ahead of the bills. That and listening to a crazy amount of news and talk radio these days. He will want to swing by the center the next day, just to check in and see if Michael has shown up to keep his home placement on track.

Gotcha 👍

I've been feeling icky lately with the weather shifting 🤧 I'll be updating the IC tomorrow.

Looks like the PCs are just doing downtime stuff starting around 2 p.m. I introduced some NPCs - actually several - for the PCs to engage with. If the PCs keep to themselves, that's your choice and it's a meaningful one because it impacts the setting. If you as a player are unsure how to engage Freedom City and the various NPCs I'd recommend watching Batman Begins: the way Bruce sets about restoring order in Gotham is IMO textbook superhero activity.

Bruce got proactive.

I'll update the IC today 👍

I thought I updated this. Apologies if I had you folks waiting for not much going on: I'm kind of waiting to see where you all want to take this. Are you going to explore the city a little more or wait for the next "event"? It's your choice 🙂

Seamus is pretty focused. Which does mean he'd like to explore all of the personalities that can impact the Vendetta Project so that he can attempt to account for that and make contingency plans. But the priority at this point is getting his battlesuit combat ready since he'd never had innocents involved in any of his previous encounters and combat had been kept to a minimum.

15 hours ago, Papa Bear said:

Seamus is pretty focused. Which does mean he'd like to explore all of the personalities that can impact the Vendetta Project so that he can attempt to account for that and make contingency plans. But the priority at this point is getting his battlesuit combat ready since he'd never had innocents involved in any of his previous encounters and combat had been kept to a minimum.

That works. We know AstroLabs is interested in partnership and you can handle that however you like in terms of how small or big NuTech will be.

ร—
ร—