Session 5: The Shadow Beckons

GM Saint

@WolfBirch @Diofant

"No, I can't hunt right now anyway. You two saved the whole town and I don't know what you're hunting but I know it's the reason we got every family in the area moved in and nobody can go out farming. Hopper is a good boy with a good nose and he's been bled so he ain't scared to sink his teeth into what he's chasing. Try to bring him back but if it gets the town back to normal... I'll train more pups." He nods along with Murdain, accepting what the dwarf really meant with his words. He was older in the years and not as skilled in a fight as they were so he'd just hold them back and get in the way. "Be great if he came back home though."

Murdain.png.7541035011445ee62ce0a68e221882f9.pngMurdain Shattershield

Class: Psion 5 | AC: 14 | HP: 50/50 | Prof: +3 | Init: +3 | PP: 16 | Speed: 30ft

ConditionsPotion of Heroism |0/3 0/35/5d8 HD| image.png.a82f23fe2d47028594124051b651afdc.png 2/2 LR| image.png.708944f243459fdd52c280f6b499426c.png 4/4 SR|image.png.c62acd6d65df4d9d52e101b519ead606.png 1/1 LR|💼 InventoryA crowbar
A set of dark common clothes including a hood
A belt pouch
Cloak of Elvenkind,
Thieves' tools,
Woodcarver tools,
1x dagger(focus)
Explorer's pack(backpack, a bedroll, a mess kit,
a tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations,
and a waterskin.
50 feet of hempen rope strapped to the side
Rapier, light crossbow, 20x bolts
Harmonica
2x Healing potion(Minor)(Chargen2+1)(1 used)
Ball bearing bag 1gp
Chalk/coal 1cp
Flasks x 5 10cp
Bag of caltrops - 1gp(used, but will re-collect)
Insect Repellant 1sp
Oil Flask x5 5sp(1 used)
Parchment x5 5sp
Net x3 3gp
Scroll Case 1gp
Alchemist Fire x 2(5d8 Fire, nonmagic, Dex15 for half, 5x5 radius)
7 gp, 25sp, 7cp
Potion of Heroism x1(1 used)
Potion of Ghost Form x1
Studded Leather Armor x1
Horse(Glutton) with saddle x1
Wolfskull 'Staff' of Cone of Cold. DC15.

"We'll do our best so he comes back - that we all do." Assured the hunter Murdain. "Goddess knows, plenty of work to do in town, aint got time to die." He gave a lopsided grin, then nodded seriously, holding out his hand for the dog to sniff so he's be used to him. "I'll hold you to that, Faslin - I need a trackin dog now, but I'd love to raise a pup proper, later, when all this madness passes." He passed Hopper a small piece of jerky he'd saved for a rainy day, then nodded to the halfling: "Till next time, Faslin."

He whistled to the dog, clapped himself on the leg to indicate it to heel, and began walking back to the Inn to gather everyone up. Upon finding the inn empty, the dwarf growled like he'd been an angry dog whose meal was taken away, controlling his temper and urge to curse, and instead went looking for Souris. Chances were she didnt go with them - then they could saddle Glutton and Barkvin's horse - he forgot its name - and give chase. Provisions... would have to be found along the way. Since Aaliyah headed north, and they had Hopper, it wouldnt be difficult. He turned to Barkvin - and Souris if he found her by then:

"Jar now so Aaliyah doesnt complain, or once we catch the fool girl?" The words werent said with any venom, more tired than anything. At least Ved was with her. While the whole thing was stupid, Aaliyah would likely go off on her own even without Ved and then they'd have a worse problem.

OOC/Mechanics

Action:
Bonus Action: 
Free Action: 
Move: 
Reaction:
OOC: 

Edited by Diofant (see edit history)

https://www.myth-weavers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=107520&stc=1&d=1667330676Name Barkvin | Class Cleric 5 | AC: 19 | HP: 50/50 | Prof: +3 | PP: 13 | Saves: Str +3 / Dex +2 / Con +3 / Int +1 / Wis +8 / Cha +3 | Luck: (2/2) | Channel Divinity: (1/1)

Special Abilities darkvision, Warcaster, Disciple of Life, Turn Undead, Preserve Life | Attacks: Mace | +5 | 1d6+2 bludgeoning, Light Crossbow | +4 | 1d8+1 piercing (80/320)

Prepared Spells | Spell DC: 15 | Spell Attack +7 | Hit Dice d8 (5/5) | Death Saves: 0/0

Cantrips: Light, Spare the Dying, Sacred Flame (2d8 radiant DEX save), Word of Radiance (2d6 radiant CON save)

Level 1 | (4/4) | Bless C (+d4), Cure Wounds (1d8+7 healing), Healing Word (1d4+7 healing), Inflict Wounds (3d10 necrotic)
Level 2 | (3/3)  | Hold Person C (WIS save), Zone of Truth, Lesser Restoration, Spiritual Weapon (1d8+4 force), Prayer of Healing (2d8+8 x6)

Level 3 | (2/2)  | Beacon of Hope C, Mass Healing Word (1d4+9 x6), Daylight, Aura of Vitality C (2d6+5 for 1 minute), Revivify

Barkvin hands Faslin the 25 gold and shakes his hand and claps him on the shoulder. "Aye, we will bring him back if we can."

At the tavern the half orc lets a few choice words fly. "Argh, Agatha, you didn't happen to see where them two fools went did you?"

It didn't take long to get his things together. He didn't carry much and he had prepared his pack this morning so he just needed to grab it at Murdain's house. Seeing Souris on the roof he hollers up. "Aye, are you ready to go? Looks like the others already left."

He walks to the stable and saddles up Ernie and gets ready to head out. To Murdain he responds. "I think that we should open the jar about a mile out of town. I don't expect anything will be happen, but it won't cost us anything to be a little cautious. If they find the creature it will be pure dumb luck or dumb bad luck as the case may be. They could be going in the whole wrong direction, so it could be a waste of time following them and they might not want to travel with us anymore anyway. Fighting this creature will be hard enough. No reason to fight with our mates as well. If only we had that eagle to spot the thing for us, a nose to the ground and eyes in the sky. We could find that shadow squid thing right quick."

Mechanics

Reaction:  none

Move: goes to inn and then to Murdain's house and then to the stable and then heads out of town.

Action: pays Faslin, collects things, saddles horse

Bonus Action: none

OOC: none

aaeab0ec9ec05e7e374192a8c918efb0.jpg.9c9492306808a75c5c4c34e10ca190e7.jpg.df53af570761510c0a6575a6223f536f.jpgName: Souris Garou | Class: Druid 5 | AC: 16 | HP: 45/45 | Prof: +3 | PP: 17 

SavesStr -1 / Dex +2 / Con +1 / Int +4 / Wis +7 / Cha +0 | AttacksShillelagh | +7 | 1d8+4 ;Bludgeoning | CantripsGuidance, Shillelagh, Shape Water | Magic Items2x Healing Potions | Wildshape:CR: 1
No Flying Speed
Duration: 2hrs

Spell DC: 15 | Spell Attack: +7 | Level 1Detect Magic, Faerie Fire, Goodberry, Healing Word, Ice Knife ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣  | Level 2Detect Thoughts (1/day per feat).
Moonbeam, Pass without Trace, Summon Beast
 ▣ ▣ ▣ | 
 Level 3Plant Growth ▣ ▣ | LuckWhen failing any D20 check, you may spend one luck die to reroll the result. This decision is made after the roll but before the results are known. You must declare the use of this dice in your post. These die refresh during a long rest.  ▣ ▣

Lulling her large leonine head towards the cleric, she flicked her tail. ~I saw them go~ She was determined not to rush after them, so lay her head back down. ~If you could grab my horse I'll meet you about a mile outside of town like we planned at breakfast. It's best that I keep out of range in case it has some magic that was specifically designed to affect me... though I think that may be a stretch~

As if that was a queue the feline Souris stretched out long and flexed her claws, then closed her eyes to resume her capnap.

Dice Ex Machina

Finishing short rest... will meet up with them later, best for her not to go near horses as a lioness.

Class: Psion 5 | AC: 14 | HP: 50/50 | Prof: +3 | Init: +3 | PP: 16 | Speed: 30ft

ConditionsGuidance
Bless
Psionic Empowerment
 |0/3 
0/35/5d8 HD| image.png.a82f23fe2d47028594124051b651afdc.png 2/2 LR| image.png.708944f243459fdd52c280f6b499426c.png 3/4 SR|image.png.c62acd6d65df4d9d52e101b519ead606.png 1/1 LR|💼 InventoryA crowbar
A belt pouch
Cloak of Elvenkind,
Thieves' tools,
Woodcarver tools,
1x dagger(focus)
and a waterskin.
Harmonica
Ball bearing bag 1gp
Chalk/coal 1cp
Flasks x 5 10cp
Insect Repellant 1sp
Oil Flask x5 5sp(1 used)
Parchment x5 5sp
Net x3 3gp
Scroll Case 1gp
7 gp, 25sp, 7cp
Potion of Ghost Form x1
Studded Leather Armor x1

Murdain did as requested, saddling Souris' horse as well as Glutton, riding alongside Barkvin silently, holding onto the reigns from the other horse. They had to be both quick about this, while remaining careful. They coulnt let Aaliyah and Ved get too far - it'd be hard on the horses to catch up for too much distance, but he doubted they galloped away. Even in the ideal situation where nothing was wrong with the jar and its contents, it would still be difficult to just go by that scent alone - it assumed the dog could follow it all the way and find a trail, though the creature left none. Following its hunting path would take a long time... And they needed provisions, which could be sped up by Souris' Goodberries. Even the smallest delays would increase risk for Emyrean's rest - this was no leisurely ride in the countryside, even if you discounted the monster at the end. It was unknown how many goliath were left, how far the lizardmen would range from their usual swampy area... And there was the strife between the group that needed settling.

With this entire swarm of thoughts, Murdain focused his mind with habitual precision, warding it to offset his own slipups. Earlier, he'd asked Souris and Barkvin for some blessings, and, feeling the spellwork on himself, nodded to them in thanks. He'd tied up his own horse's reigns to a nearby tree - he could cut them if needs be, and ensured Hopper's leash was held onto by Barkvin, then handed him a net. "If something happens and I go mad, would restrain me for a bit." He explained, then lowered his voice. "I'm going to try a bit of trickery. The 'me' opening will be fake." He reviewed in his head what he'd thought of the situation. The priest, no matter how evil he might have been, shouldnt have tried to kill or inconvenience them - it was far too unprofitable. If he did... well, then he was unintelligent as well as evil, though the world had more than its fair share of those, he recalled darkly.

Taking the clay jar from Barkvin, he walked about forty feet to where a tree stump was, then tied the jar to it so it wouldnt slip and glanced around to make sure the coast was clear; then threw on his hood, then knelt beside it and focused his mind on what he'd desired. Responding to his will, his dagger thrummed with energy, and an image of Murdain kneeling down was placed over Murdain, who was also kneeling, mimicking his gesture of placing his hand on top of the jar. Then, with a slight flourish, he retreated back thirty feet behind a tree, and held out his hand in a claw-like shape, twisting at something, as a ghostly blue hand emerged somewhere inside the fake Murdain's sleeve, using its force to at last open the jar.

OOC/Mechanics

Action:
Bonus Action: 
Free Action: 
Move: 
Reaction:
OOC: 

Edited by Diofant (see edit history)
Name
Perception
1d20+6 20
Stealth
keep(2d20,highest,1)+8 15,14
Guidance
1d4 1

https://www.myth-weavers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=107520&stc=1&d=1667330676Name Barkvin | Class Cleric 5 | AC: 19 | HP: 50/50 | Prof: +3 | PP: 13 | Saves: Str +3 / Dex +2 / Con +3 / Int +1 / Wis +8 / Cha +3 | Luck: (2/2) | Channel Divinity: (1/1)

Special Abilities darkvision, Warcaster, Disciple of Life, Turn Undead, Preserve Life | Attacks: Mace | +5 | 1d6+2 bludgeoning, Light Crossbow | +4 | 1d8+1 piercing (80/320)

Prepared Spells | Spell DC: 15 | Spell Attack +7 | Hit Dice d8 (5/5) | Death Saves: 0/0

Cantrips: Light, Spare the Dying, Sacred Flame (2d8 radiant DEX save), Word of Radiance (2d6 radiant CON save)

Level 1 | (3/4) | Bless C (+d4), Cure Wounds (1d8+7 healing), Healing Word (1d4+7 healing), Inflict Wounds (3d10 necrotic)
Level 2 | (3/3)  | Hold Person C (WIS save), Zone of Truth, Lesser Restoration, Spiritual Weapon (1d8+4 force), Prayer of Healing (2d8+8 x6)

Level 3 | (2/2)  | Beacon of Hope C, Mass Healing Word (1d4+9 x6), Daylight, Aura of Vitality C (2d6+5 for 1 minute), Revivify

As, they ride out of town, Barkvin is unusually quiet. Normally he chats amiably as he travels along, but today he seems quiet and sullen as Murdain and him ride north. After traveling about a mile they stop and he ties up the horses. They walk about 30 ft from their mounts and then he reaches into his sack and removes the clay jar he hefts it and looks at it and even sniffs it. "Aye, ye sure you want to open it? I can do it." He pauses for a response from Murdain. "Alright then me hearty, let me give you Sola's blessing and I'll stand ready to heal if some harm comes to ye. I think you'll be fine though. Keep the dog handy cause I ain't sure how long the smell will last and we want to give the hound a good solid whiff then close the jar up again." He hands the clay jar to Murdain and calls Sola's blessing down on the three of them.

Mechanics

Move: travels a mile out of town

Action: casts bless on Murdain, Barkvin and Souris (You bless up to three creatures of your choice within range. Whenever a target makes an attack roll or a saving throw before the spell ends, the target can roll a d4 and add the number rolled to the attack roll or saving throw.)

Edited by WolfBirch (see edit history)

The dog was in an absolute panic. Murdain. You open the urn, expecting anything and everything except what actually happened: nothing. No flash or flare or ethereal spirits emerge from the urn. Just a god awful smell. The dog tugs his leash away from it after sniffing the air and continues to pull so you're forced to plant your feet. The scent curdles your stomach and you're a considerable distance from it. Inside the urn is what looks like some kind of thick soil or ash.

nopeys-norman-de-mesa-princessmononoke6merged2lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-1a2e02d985d446276169df.jpg.aeb1341eb5e0b968dfd7a6a1b397e93c.jpg.7c8c458478db60f031f2b03f174f5630.jpgName: Souris Garou | Class: Druid 5 | AC: 16 | HP: 45/45 | Prof: +3 | PP: 17 

SavesStr -1 / Dex +2 / Con +1 / Int +4 / Wis +7 / Cha +0 | AttacksShillelagh | +7 | 1d8+4 ;Bludgeoning | CantripsGuidance, Shillelagh, Shape Water | Magic Items2x Healing Potions | Wildshape:CR: 1
No Flying Speed

▣ ▣

Spell DC: 15 | Spell Attack: +7 | Level 1Detect Magic, Faerie Fire, Goodberry, Healing Word, Ice Knife ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣  | Level 2Detect Thoughts (1/day per feat).
 ▣ ▣ ▣ | 
 Level 3Plant Growth ▣ ▣ | LuckWhen failing any D20 check, you may spend one luck die to reroll the result. This decision is made after the roll but before the results are known. You must declare the use of this dice in your post. These die refresh during a long rest.  ▣ ▣

After having caught up with the others, she leaned against a tree with their mounts to watch the events unfold and contend with the consequences. Despite the attempted stance of aloofness there was apprehension in her posture, as she watched her friend carefully open the mysterious gift. Then... nothing, well almost nothing, the dog seemed to be having a conniption, perhaps they senses something she couldn't. Her horse was snorting as well, but taking a few steps towards Murdain, she realized the threat was simply an olfactory one. "So, imagine that. It looks like it's exactly what the skorn said it was. It's either decomposing piece of the creature or its scat , so next time we don't even ask Aaliyah, her nonsense is a worse contagion than anything supposed to be in that pot. Sorry Barkvin, I should have trusted your judgement more, but I still don't want to put my face anywhere near that unless I need to." She said while her fingers worked to untie her palomino mare. "Ya, anyway, lets get moving before our leaf-brained friend gets herself and Ved killed... though getting almost killed might serve them right"

Dice Ex Machina

ConditionsPsionic Empowerment |0/3 0/35/5d8 HD| image.png.a82f23fe2d47028594124051b651afdc.png 2/2 LR| image.png.708944f243459fdd52c280f6b499426c.png 3/4 SR|image.png.c62acd6d65df4d9d52e101b519ead606.png 1/1 LR|💼 InventoryA crowbar
A belt pouch
Cloak of Elvenkind,
Thieves' tools,
Woodcarver tools,
1x dagger(focus)
and a waterskin.
Harmonica
Ball bearing bag 1gp
Chalk/coal 1cp
Flasks x 5 10cp
Insect Repellant 1sp
Oil Flask x5 5sp(1 used)
Parchment x5 5sp
Net x3 3gp
Scroll Case 1gp
7 gp, 25sp, 7cp
Potion of Ghost Form x1
Studded Leather Armor x1

Murdain frowned when the smell hit him and shook his head, getting up from the bush and dismissing his illusion. "Thank the goddess for that, then." He murmured to himself. "Right. Lets seal this thing with wax an' catch up with them. We'll try an' convince the dog with treats to do this, certainly dont look like its harmful beyond smellin' a..." He made an unclear gesture. "Glad to know we were right. Just need a bit o' wax or mud and that should do the trick decent enough..." He glanced in Souris' direction with an uneasy look. "You all right, Souris? Girl was outta line, an' no question on one who must say 'I am not a child' is definitely a child, and thought it aint givin her a license to act like that..." He sighed, rubbing the back of his head. How'd I even say this. She threw a tantrum like a child, but the tableflip wasnt great? He shut his eyes for a second. "...Just wanna know if you're all right."

OOC/Mechanics

Action: Seals jar with wax or mud
Bonus Action: 
Free Action: 
Move: 
Reaction:
OOC: 

nopeys-norman-de-mesa-princessmononoke6merged2lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-1a2e02d985d446276169df.jpg.aeb1341eb5e0b968dfd7a6a1b397e93c.jpg.7c8c458478db60f031f2b03f174f5630.jpgName: Souris Garou | Class: Druid 5 | AC: 16 | HP: 45/45 | Prof: +3 | PP: 17 

No Flying Speed

▣ ▣

▣ ▣ ▣ | 

Tilting her head, she stared at Murdain. It was a long soul sucking gaze that was trying to draw out whether he was insulting her or not. She wasn't sure anymore, and that bothered her. She'd once considered herself fairly insightful, but Aaliyah threw her for a loop the other night, just squashing her again and again. It was her own fault, most pretty young girls she'd met as a gardener were always being taken advantage of and couldn't take care of themselves. That experience worked very much against her, all her attempts at help were threw in her face, and even the bond she thought they would share had been tossed aside and forgotten. She did know that the girl was capable in combat, but that was not the same as... and then she had the nerve to give her attitude and say their want to investigate the pot incomprehensible! Souris shook her head, trying to stop herself from getting worked up again... "I'll be fine... but am not sure I want to rush to see them"

Dice Ex Machina

ConditionsPsionic Empowerment |0/3 0/35/5d8 HD| image.png.a82f23fe2d47028594124051b651afdc.png 2/2 LR| image.png.708944f243459fdd52c280f6b499426c.png 3/4 SR|image.png.c62acd6d65df4d9d52e101b519ead606.png 1/1 LR|💼 InventoryA crowbar
A belt pouch
Cloak of Elvenkind,
Thieves' tools,
Woodcarver tools,
1x dagger(focus)
and a waterskin.
Harmonica
Ball bearing bag 1gp
Chalk/coal 1cp
Flasks x 5 10cp
Insect Repellant 1sp
Oil Flask x5 5sp(1 used)
Parchment x5 5sp
Net x3 3gp
Scroll Case 1gp
7 gp, 25sp, 7cp
Potion of Ghost Form x1
Studded Leather Armor x1

The dwarf sighed. By the look of that stare, he said something dumb after all. "I aint in a hurry to meet them either. Can just ride a good distance behind em for a while, s'long as we're not entirely separate." He kneeled, working to get the pot closed as tightly as he could, then looked up, studying her for a moment. "...Sorry, dumb question. But you dont look all right and I aint sure what else I could say after that. One thing to deal with angry thugs at each others throats or dignitaries, but this sorta thing between companions..." Murdain frowned. "Rightfully a new experience for me, on 'ccount of the whole 'companions' thing." Was he doing this out of kindness? Or was it just for his own self-gain, as ever since the fight, he'd felt physically ill? Its always been like this, but got worse lately, he recalled. People he knew or was near arguing or being angry at each other - less so at unconcerned parties - always made him feel like'd been bathed in filth. The pot smelled comparatively fine if you had to contrast that; he recalled the very first time he'd felt this way, as a child, and his mother hugged him close and didnt let go until he said it stopped. Empathy, she called it. Connection. Was he doing this peacekeeping effort just to not feel ill like this? Or did he feel bad because others nearby felt bad? He'd distanced himself from others for so long it was hard to remember when he'd last felt this strange feeling...

OOC/Mechanics

Action: Seals jar with wax or mud
Bonus Action: 
Free Action: 
Move: 
Reaction:
OOC: 

No Flying Speed

▣ ▣

▣ ▣ ▣ | 

She couldn't help but smile at the dwarf's awkward attempts to sympathize with her, at least she could only assume that was what he was doing. Giving his arm a squeeze, she nodded. "I'm fine, I just... I know full well how stu... how I've been acting. Y'ever get so worked up that it's like just watching yourself be stupid? You know you'll regret it, but the damage is done and you're just left to pick up the pieces?" ...at least there was no blood on these pieces this time.

Dice Ex Machina

Level 1 | (3/4) | Bless C (+d4), Cure Wounds (1d8+7 healing), Healing Word (1d4+7 healing), Inflict Wounds (3d10 necrotic)

Barkvin holds the net and dog that Murdain hands him and watches as the jar opens and nothing. Nothing but that awful smell. Just what the priest had said, just what he had expected. He couldn't blame them for being cautious, but he still didn't understand the fight earlier. He let Murdain and Souris talk it out. Seemed like they had something to work out as well. He looked at the dog. "There you go Hopper, there is the smell, can you pick up its trail? If you smell that you let us know where it is okay boy. There's a good boy." He gives a small piece of jerky to the dog and pets him. He'd never really had a dog before, but he had seen them and knew they liked being petted and given snacks. He returns his attention to his companions. "Argh, no worries. If ye want to follow them, its okay with me, but if they want to go their own way, I ain't going to fight them to come with us. North is likely the right direction, but where in the north is the real question. I don't think that they will find the squid monster without us. If the dog leads us another way then I say we follow its nose. If you know what I mean." He stands up and heads over to Ernie and mounts up, returning the net to Murdain. Keeping an eye on Hopper to see if the dog manages to pick up the scent at all.

Mechanics

Move: mounts horse and prepared to head north

Action: tries to get Hopper to pick up the scent

Edited by WolfBirch (see edit history)

@TheGospel @Knave @Rumrunner @Diofant @WolfBirch

The good news about this blight is that the Shadow ate all the large predators during its time here. The Vale here is loud though with small game suddenly empowered to be louder and run more freely in the absence of all their usual foes.

Souris. Not having wolves or large birds gives you some hope. Large game such as boars and deer are largely absent but the small game, rabbits and squirrels, are going to breed extremely fast. The people could turn to trapping and do well for awhile, as long as they don't go overboard.

Of course there are downsides to this change to the eco system. The explosive population growth of things like rabbits and gophers are going to destroy crops and threaten entire harvests.

You catch up to your 'friends' but decide to avoid communication and hang back a distance. As you go, Hopper seems to be having an unhappy journey. His ears perk up occasionally and his head jerks towards the side to peer at the shadows behind a rock or inside a bush. There's nothing there though when you investigate.

Ved and Aaliyah. You travel several miles before Ved notices your companions behind you. They've galloped to catch up but either their horses are winded or they've chosen not to close the distance.

You set up your camp that first night in a familiar place. This is the hunters camp. By now the forest has fully reclaimed it. Barkvin previously cleaned out the old gear and now you barely recognize it.

This is where your journey first began, where four dead or missing men brought you together and the very forest came to life around you, driven to violent anger by the perversion running about. It's aa fitting a place to camp as any.

Barkvin, Souris, Murdain. You take note of where you are and in the distance see Aaliyah and Ved making camp in this familiar place. Are you going to join them or camp elsewhere?

image.png.0d2bf1c6a4777346ef39bc7c9b9df1f0.png

Name Aaliyah | Class Warlock/Sorc | Level: 3/2 | AC: 17| HP: 43/43 | Prof: +2 Stats: Str 8 / Dex 14 / Con 13 / Int 12 / Wis 10 / Cha 18
Special Abilities: Luck: [o][o] Hex Curse: [o] Attacks: Leaf | +8 | 1d8+5 slash - EB | +7 | 1d10 Forcex2

CantripsEldritch Blast, Mold Earth, Shape Water, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand, Message       Spells Known (6)1: Hex, Shield, Disguise Self, Absorb Elements, Speak with Animals
2: Misty Step, Mirror Image, Shatter
:

Magic Items: Healing Potion [o][o][o]

Spell DC: 15 | Spell Attack +7 Sorc Points: 2/2

Spells (Sorc lvl1) [o][o][o] (War lvl2) [o][o]  

"I just don't understand what the problem is! I love you and I dont want you to die. You're awesome and I like you. You're my friend and I don't want you hurt for no reason. RAWR! Let's throw a table at you for loving me. Is it a druid thing? Omnus was also sour for no reason like his only friends are turtles and a big bird and the bird was way nicer to talk to."

Aaliyah had maintained this pace the entire trip. All day she was ranting about the situation and pestering Ved with questions that she gave him little time to answer. Whenever she ran out of breath, she let her rant wind down but the silence could never endure.

It wasn't until they got to the familiar camp site that she relented. "This is close to where I met you!"

She extends a hand towards the ground and the earth shudders before a small hole digs itself. "You can make fire and I will make supper!"

Aaliyah will go try and catch them a rabbit. She returns shortly with nothing. "No bow or traps or... jerky then?"

Edited by TheGospel (see edit history)
Name
Survival
1d20 10