Get your blue milk here (OOC)

Malkavian Grin

Soon, very soon, the 5th shall have it's Revenge here as well.

Does anyone need something from me at this point? I feel we're lulling again and I'd like to push us forward this weekend if possible. :)

38 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Soon, very soon, the 5th shall have it's Revenge here as well.

Does anyone need something from me at this point? I feel we're lulling again and I'd like to push us forward this weekend if possible. :)

Oops. That might be my bad. I thought you said recently that you'd be using Weekends as down time--away form the game. So I was waiting in case Hades popped in and wanted to take the lead with a Mind Trick. He was lamenting the game sometimes moving too quickly (and possibly coordination among the players).

I'm just going to bed, but I'll write a Nina post tomorrow afternoon--in which she'll either succeed in extending the negotiations or she'll get shot up and the fun will begin.

Edited by Wizard of the Coat (see edit history)

No worries. Work's been... weird lately. My schedule changed again and I've found myself more checking the forums when at home than at work. I browse Reddit too much at work for the memes XD

I just want to make sure we don't lose too much momentum.

In terms of player cooperation, I'd be totally fine with that!

In hindsight, I should have coordinated with Hades--who had already expressed an interest in talking over fighting--about the talking part of the plan. And then talked with everyone else to make sure there were clear contingencies for the start of combat. I'll do better next time.

• 2 weeks later...

Morning All,

My apologies for the delayed replies. Life is quite busy just now and it has been difficult to keep up to date with this since the new year, and lagging behind isn't fair on you all. I appreciate the kind words about momentum. I regret to say, after much thought and angst, that I will hang my hat up (Jal his visor) and say bye and good luck! It has been a great time crafting story with such good writers, thank you for the opportunity and I wish you all the best. If we were an in person group it would be a bloody good group too in my opinion! It was a pleasure to write with you all!

I'll pop along from time to time to read up on the story weaving as it is a good read. (That's if its an open thread of course, not sure, shrug)

Take care

H.

Sorry to see you go. Good luck in the future! And as always you are free to lurk the threads and see what we've got going on.

With that said I'm going to have Jal get a weird feeling and go hangout with Sirona on the Banshee. This keeps continuity but doesn't make me have to control yet another npc.

On the front of posting delay, i can only apologize again. I got sick yet again on the beginning of my weekend. Last night was tricky with the coughing and the sleeping. Feeling like I'm breathing underwater today but I've got mucinex to break it up. Bleh.