Get your blue milk here (OOC)

Malkavian Grin

• 5 months later...

Hey, I'm still here. Sorry for going radio silent. I think i have winter depression. Anywho, i figured everyone was pretty busy with holiday anyways.

Assuming i don't have internet issues at home again, I'll try to get a post up tonight.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone. So, with the recent MW security breach, I created a new password as instructed. But now I can't log into OGMW. I can only log into the new MW. If this has happened to any of you and you have a solution, please let me know. I'll post something to the Devs and see what they say.

16 hours ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

Hey everyone. So, with the recent MW security breach, I created a new password as instructed. But now I can't log into OGMW. I can only log into the new MW. If this has happened to any of you and you have a solution, please let me know. I'll post something to the Devs and see what they say.

When did you change your password? If you've already changed it on the new site, you might need to do it again. I think the devs updated something and it put the sites out of sync. You can update the password to the same thing you changed it to. Once you redo it it like that it shouuuuuld update on the old site too. I had to do this and it worked like a charm.

We've done it! End of Chapter One!

@Essex @zeone3000 @8w_gremlin @Wizard of the Coat @Phntm888 @Hades-666

Once I get confirmation from everyone here that you would like to continue, I'll set up an in-character downtime interlude thread. It'll wrap up some more story elements you're probably wondering about and set us up for the next chapter.

To Do List:

• Advance to Level 3 if you haven't already.
  • Please add your sheet to the game (done in the sheets section I think).
  • Post a new thread in the Characters tab with all your character stuff you posted from before (basically copy-paste your app).

19 hours ago, Phntm888 said:

Remy, don’t forget to sedate Shade on the ship in preparation for brain surgery.

I planned to include this bit as part of the downtime interlude. The scene itself should go relatively quickly and serves mainly as a means for setting up a base of operations. It is thus the perfect place to undergo said surgery.

19 hours ago, 8w_gremlin said:

@Malkavian Grin as I'm third level now, can I take Independent Droid?

Unfortunately, not yet. I've always been confused by the required level part too but it means you must already be level 3 before you're able to consider taking your first level in Independent Droid. So you can take it for your level 4 choice of class.

For an example, they list on the wiki that a scout can take Bounty Hunter for their 8th level, because the Prestige Class has a level requirement of 7.

While we're thinking about this, though, it says the droid needs to experience a vivid event that forces them to think about their code differently. Something that confronts them in that moment. Do you think Remy has had that moment yet? I don't necessarily think he's gotten there quite yet. That said, what is something you think would push him to do that? (I want to brainstorm a cool scene for you!)

19 hours ago, zeone3000 said:

The furthest I've ever been in this adventure. @Malkavian Grin, you're killin' it!

Yay! Thank you hun, that means a lot to me considering my posting rates have been iffy at best.