Get your blue milk here (OOC)

Malkavian Grin

Nice.

I've got 3 prestige classes I'm considering (depending on what the GM approves), so I'm mostly focused on hitting the needed pre-reqs. Heavy Weapons proficiency isn't actually one of them, but it's incredibly useful.

7 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

@Wizard of the Coat @Essex @Hades-666 just checking in with you again to see if you're still with us (see my message on page 1).

I'm one of those lucky few who still can't log into my OGMW account. I'm here, and plan to copy Nina and all relevant info over to New MW once Colin or Eric gets my account issues figured out.

In other news, I think Nina will go for a second level of Scout and pick up Precise Shot--so she can fire into melee without the -5 penalty. Seems a good fit for the snipery vibe I want her to have.

15 hours ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

I'm one of those lucky few who still can't log into my OGMW account. I'm here, and plan to copy Nina and all relevant info over to New MW once Colin or Eric gets my account issues figured out.

In other news, I think Nina will go for a second level of Scout and pick up Precise Shot--so she can fire into melee without the -5 penalty. Seems a good fit for the snipery vibe I want her to have.

Oh no that sucks! I hope it doesn't take a long time. Fingers crossed for ya.

I'll try to take a look tonight at prestige classes and such people are interested in.

I can still see all the public parts of the OGMW game. So don't feel like you need to wait for me. I can update my sheet and I can copy non-private stuff from OGMW.

My character sheet update will take just a few minutes--not much to update.

Do you want to handle the credits we get paid, the stuff we sell, and the things we buy AFTER we RP whatever scenes are involved in delivering the prisoner we extracted and then getting to some planet with a regular market and hopefully a black market?

On 1/22/2024 at 12:25 PM, Phntm888 said:

Anyway, leveled up. I now have Martial Arts I and Heavy Weapons Proficiency.

Sounds good.

On 1/23/2024 at 1:31 PM, 8w_gremlin said:

Nice, I picked up Expert Mechanic, now my minimum mechanic role is 23

👍 That's a pretty hefty minimum! Nice job; I'd go so far as to say you're likely ahead of the curve for those checks in the modules.

On 1/23/2024 at 8:33 PM, Wizard of the Coat said:

Definitely a good fit and a sound decision given the mixture of melee and ranged characters.

I'd like to get the downtime scene going this weekend but i was hoping to hear from the rest of the team before that... I do hope everything's okay for them.

Regardless, I'll be pushing that scene out either Friday night or more likely sometime on Saturday.