Get your blue milk here (OOC)

Malkavian Grin

15 hours ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

@Malkavian Grin So in this Interlude scene, are the PCs already leveled up or is it something that happens at the end of the Interlude scene? I ask because one of Nina's new feats might affect her interactions with the captain.

Whatever you like. It doesn't really matter when you level up as there is no need to roll anything until we hit the start of the next chapter.

14 hours ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

Also, how are we handling HP increases at Level Advancement? Do we roll the die or is there some average that we take?

It's listed in the mechanics section (which admittedly needs cleaned up more). I believe it's 80% maximum, but check that thread for details.

2 hours ago, zeone3000 said:

"Hold on... The man, who was practically trying to shove a blaster into my hands..."

Wait, was Zen trying to shove a blaster in your hands, too? I thought that was me.

Ha! That's great - both of the soldiers tried to give the martial artist a blaster.

Of course, had Shade known you were a Jedi*, he probably wouldn't have bothered.

*The player is aware Tetra is not a Jedi. Shade does not know the difference between a Jedi and a non-Jedi Force user.

5 hours ago, zeone3000 said:

This could be our bonding moment; having Tetra explain there are other force users beyond Jedi.

5 hours ago, Phntm888 said:

Shade's mind is gonna be so blown.

I love this. A perfect way to lean into the lore, as well as make some of it your own (with how you represent it as a character). Also it's great to see characters interact and have opinions about each other.

@8w_gremlin So, in the Clone Wars/Bad Batch TV shows, removing the inhibitor chip is a rather lengthy process - almost like brain surgery is hard or something. I figure this should probably take a few hours, but I'd like to let you take the lead on writing up the surgery, since Remy is the one doing it.

17 hours ago, Hades-666 said:

is it a simple case of copying stuff over or do i need to learn a new special code for this new site?

So, there is a bbcode transfer button but I'm not sure if it's only for subscribers or not. It looks like a black bg with two arrows crisscrossing over it. A box will pop up and let you put down bbcode (the old site's code) and then when you submit it, it gets turned into the new site's code (which is just native HTML).

There's still some issues with copy and paste, because some junk code can get brought over (like font-size:15.555555px nonsense that won't get stripped out). I highly recommend pasting text only and then clicking the little bar that comes up which will strip out all the nonsense code (but also any neato formatting you wanted).

If you run into any issues, just tag me and I'll jump in; I know HTML-fu (and I'll tell you what needs done and why 😊).