Get your blue milk here (OOC)

Malkavian Grin

On 1/24/2024 at 7:16 AM, Malkavian Grin said:

@Wizard of the Coat @Essex @Hades-666 just checking in with you again to see if you're still with us (see my message on page 1).

Sorry having difficulties logging in and getting it sorted I still don't have access to the old site either. Will try to sort asap when I have some downtime

4 hours ago, Hades-666 said:

Sorry having difficulties logging in and getting it sorted I still don't have access to the old site either. Will try to sort asap when I have some downtime

No worries. Have you tried resetting your password on the new site again? They did some maintenance which requires people who already changed stuff to do so again before it'll take. At least that's what happened to me.

On 1/24/2024 at 4:45 PM, Wizard of the Coat said:

Do you want to handle the credits we get paid, the stuff we sell, and the things we buy AFTER we RP whatever scenes are involved in delivering the prisoner we extracted and then getting to some planet with a regular market and hopefully a black market?

Well, about that. You're being given permanent rooms (if you want one) on the Resurgence. Think of this as HQ. A secret home away from home. But it does come with the condition that you help if it becomes necessary (spoilers, you helping is why the rest of the modules happen. You're rebels now. 😉)

Any good capital-size ship has a quartermaster (or several) and a small black market (10% chance you find it, one roll only for right now). The Resurgence is well-stocked and you can find most mundane stuff. Many services are likely also available if you need to hire someone for any reason (droid upgrades, cybernetic installation, vehicle rental, etc.). You'll also be heading to a new planet in the beginning of the next module so there will be an opportunity for a proper black market for sure.

When buying stuff please make me a list as a post in your character thread (and how much each thing is). That'll help me approve items quickly and orderly. Thank you in advance :)

Hey all, i got sick on Friday. I'm sort of back. Sorry for the absence. Between the coughing, snot, and general lack of energy i just couldn't get online this weekend. Had to take Friday off work. Covid test was negative but also expired so i don't think i can trust it. Oh Well.

It's unlikely I'll get caught up soon but I'll try.

16 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

No worries. Hope you're feeling better soon.

BTW, I was waiting for more people to show up and check into the IC before I posted more. Would you prefer we wait for players or should I just go at it.

Thanks. I'm over the worst of it. Just need hot soup and rest. And for my co-workers to stop being absolute knobs...

I was kinda hoping for more interaction too but this is just a fun downtime scene so feel free to go for it. People will chime in if they want to be involved (hopefully).

Shade is unconscious and awaiting surgery, and I didn't know if a check was going to be made by Remy for that, or if we were just going to handwave the surgery as successful.

1 minute ago, Phntm888 said:

Shade is unconscious and awaiting surgery, and I didn't know if a check was going to be made by Remy for that, or if we were just going to handwave the surgery as successful.

Likely I'll just handwave the roll since its a background element and was really only included for flavor. There's no real reason it should fail since you have plenty of time and even additional personnel to help. I did kinda hope gremlin would spearhead that post tho.