Sorry, Dax, but I'm confused on a few things (and I'm gonna have fun playing with the Quoting feature of our new site!)...

8 hours ago, Dax Thura said:

The timing won't allow Kuz'Arak to make the meeting if he's at the citadel to meet Hamarr.

So Kuz'Arak and Kyros are already in town with Garion and Drasil? If so, shall we just fast-forward to the meeting?

No one has sent for Tum yet.

If we're not there to send for Tum, are you saying your NPCs haven't done it? So Hamaar is still standing at the gate?

Note: Hamarr would have received the summons at least three weeks ago. About 1 week before the Bravos returned home.

Sorry, but what summons? Not the one we received from the magistrate....

sorry i messed things up by posting hamarr went to the citadel, feel free to do whatever you need to to push the story forward.

Your misadventures last night caused you to get to sleep very early in the morning which caused everyone to sleep in.

In the morning while you were still asleep, a summons came for you from the magistrate. Probably to talk to someone about your aforementioned misadventures.

Not everyone needs to attend the summons (probably not clear on that part).

While Garion and Drasil are at the summons, Hamaar arrives at the citadel. I admit that there's a little bit of 'speed of plot' going on from when Hamaar sees the two colorful gnomes talking and him making it to the citadel.

Hamaar's summons would have been from Tum a few weeks ago.

I'm fine with Kuz'Arak having missed the council meeting if the rest of them are there. Also, we were on our way to check in with Tum per my last post.

And you said you were family of Tum's? Truly? Strange, I thought he would have informed us if he had sent word to a cousin. But if that is truly the case then please, come in. Welcome to Citadel Alterien. I believe Tum is around here somewhere. I'm sure he'll vouch for you.

On 3/30/2024 at 7:21 PM, Nwise said:

Thanks for the leg work on selling gear and keeping the loot list updated scott!!

Hear hear! It's very much appreciated. Thanks!

I've ended my other game of Age of Ashes and have invited one of the players to join us here. They had just finished the mine encounter and only had the final dungeon to complete.

Happy to handle bookkeeping duties. As always, feel free to grab items or correct me if you see I got something wrong.

Looking forward to the next chapter with all of you ... and with the 2 new players joining us.

Hello everyone,

I'm SuperBidi (he), Dax player from the other table. I don't know exactly what else to say to introduce myself :)

I was playing a Dex-based Champion and was wondering if it was a good fit into your party or if I should switch character? It looks like you already have a Champion but at the same time your party seems well balanced so I don't feel you have a specific need.

Welcome SuperBidi! I'm a big fan of playing what you'll have the most fun with. Since you were playing a Champion at the other table, it would make sense to bring that character straight over ... similar to what DohJoe is doing with Hamaar.

We definitely have more muscle now! And more Lay on Hands, and Retributive Strikes, etc. Welcome aboard!

Welcome in SuperBidi! Agree with scott on this one, play what you want to and we'll work around it. We've got a very decently balanced party at the moment so adding one more to the front wont be too out of place!

On 4/6/2024 at 2:11 AM, SuperBidi said:

Hello everyone,

I'm SuperBidi (he), Dax player from the other table. I don't know exactly what else to say to introduce myself :)

I was playing a Dex-based Champion and was wondering if it was a good fit into your party or if I should switch character? It looks like you already have a Champion but at the same time your party seems well balanced so I don't feel you have a specific need.

Welcome SuperBidi!