OOC

LDDragon

I think the Stipend is 4gp/month.

You make 1 study check against dc/ level for one of your houses. On a success you advance that house by 1. On a critical success you advance it by 2, or if you can only advance by one (because house level can't exceed character level) , you automatically advance again when you level up.

We decided you could spend 1 week/month doing none- school stuff. That could be earning income or crafting.

I think that's the basic stuff?

That is my impression. Just want to clarify.

Guess if Mac wants to work, his best bet is living practice dummy fighting instructor for the Tempest Sun Mages, seeing he has the Fighter bonus to weapon skills. Would roll for Warfare Lore though. At least that way, he'll be close with Esi.

@LDDragon, a question about that cantrip we picked up way back at the start. The note you gave me says I gain it until I learn to cast a cantrip from another source. Once that happens, does the cantrip get folded into my spell list or does it disappear altogether?

I think it would usually disappear altogether.

However I will house rule that it gets folded into your spell list. So treat it as being on your spell list.

• 2 weeks later...