Enhola Gaye - The Books that Bind

Anthr4xus

cAxAUsC.png

Ehnola Ghaye (Lola Montez)
Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2718464
Race: Human
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 135 lbs
Date of birth: 01/01/2000 (1 minute past midnight)
Place of birth: Cannock, Staffordshire UK
 What do you need me to roll?

I am in a better place right now.

OOC: At this stage no real roll necessary. You can just open one of the smaller boxes. As you know there are things worth closer examination inside, for whichever one you want to open, you can give me a Potency roll for whichever Mage Sights you want to focus on examining it under.

cAxAUsC.png

Ehnola opens the black box carefully.

Intelligence + Occult + Spirit = 4+3+2 = 9

Edited by paladinred (see edit history)
Name
roll
9d10 4,6,3,9,2,3,1,5,6

The interior of the black box was lined with deep red velvet over some kind of cushioning. Set in a slight depression in the center of the cushion is a smooth, rounded piece of jasper, striated with thin seems of what appeared to be gold and silver. It was as large as a softball and thrummed with a deep and mellow Spiritual aura. Under her Sight it seemed strangely human, less vibrant or radiant than even the least aware Sleepwalker, but far more so than anything else Enhola had ever seen herself.

In her mind, Gaeloraxus laughed, a mental sound so rare and malevolent that is sent a physical shiver down her spine. "Oh, what a precious thing. Take it. Take now and take it quickly. It is worth fighting the shopkeep over if it comes to that, and Margay will follow your lead. Go now, girl, don't be stupid."

Marygay, her ear still pressed to the door and her gaze turned up as she focused on listening. "He's coming!" she urged, waving a hand in Enhola's direction as she began to move back towards the table. Enhola could see there was a moment where she could pocket the stone that even Marygay may not see, if she could only be deft enough.

OOC

If you want to just try to quickly grab it without Marygay seeing, give me a Dex+Subterfuge roll. It you don't care about her seeing, you can just grab it with no roll required. Based on your outfit, I'm not sure that you have a place you could easily hide such a large object, so if you are trying to physically (opposed to magically) hide it, give me a Dex+Subterfuge roll for that. if you are wanting to do some magic about it, either make your best guess as to the roll or let me know what you want to do in the OOC thread and we can work out whatever rolls you need there.

cAxAUsC.png

Ehnola slips the gem into her pocket and places the now empty box into the bigger one she had taken it from, she then returns to the counter where she had previously been standing giving Marygay a wink.

The lid of the box thunked into place just as the door opens again. Rhodes took one step into the room before he stopped, his eyes narrowing in suspicion at Enhola, who was midway between the back of the room and the table that Marygay was sitting at. Gaeloraxus hissed in her mind, "He suspects and is already sighting you to attack. Get the jump on him, idiot girl, don't wait!"

OOC

Rhodes is obviously looking you over, likely with Mage Sight as well. Give me a Composure+Subterfuge to see how well hidden the stone is, unless you want to pitch something else. Rhodes will roll for to set the DC.

Name
Rhodes Wits+Investigation
success(explode(4d10,10),8,above,no,no) 2,3,2,10,10,8

• 2 weeks later...

Rhodes' suspicious gaze turns to a hard glare as Enhola sees his eyes focus on the noticeable lump in her pocket. "What's this then?" he asked suspiciously, "Some kind of ham-handed robbery attempt? What have you got there, E?"

cAxAUsC.png

Slipping the item to Marygay as she tried to show the shopkeeper that she had no such intent.

Edited by paladinred (see edit history)
Name
Dex + Stealth
3d10 9,8,9