Character creation Questions

youngaberration

1 hour ago, bduds2006 said:

If all is good, I plan on trying out a Kitsune Kineticist (wood). Just want to get the approval as it was indicated to ask for uncommon ancestries and while you said psychic was less understood, kineticist is pretty new and thought it might be in the same boat.

I've been reading Kineticist so it's OK to me and kitsune is fine

So, looking at options, I am really curious on the other player's opinions on a Lawful Evil champion ... if it's something you, as a player, could work with let me know. If not I will veto the idea, since I have another one kind of brewing.

1 hour ago, saithor said:

If we want Lawful Evil, I've got a Tiefling Cleric of the Godclaw sitting around I could dig up for an app, but depends if the GM is good with lawful evil apps

I mean, it'd be a very lawful kingdom ...

1 hour ago, Zen Gypsy said:

So, looking at options, I am really curious on the other player's opinions on a Lawful Evil champion ... if it's something you, as a player, could work with let me know. If not I will veto the idea, since I have another one kind of brewing.

I wouldn't be averse. If your character is the "ends justify the means" type, mine might be a little less hesitant about using his creepier powers where you can see. And if the peasants accept your character without flinching, mine might be a little less nervous about being completely open about what he can do.

Edited by wwaugh (see edit history)

1 hour ago, youngaberration said:

We'll probably be doing Free archetype. I just need to figure out how to edit the character creation rules

If you're using Pathbuilder, it's under "character options", but IIRC the Free Archetype and Ancestral Paragon rules are a paid feature? One time payment of like, $5 I think.

Also, would you be alright with a Kitsune whose tailless form is a Halfling, rather than that of a Human? Only real difference I can tell would be the height.

Edited by Sapphic Reiver (see edit history)

I once played a Lawful Evil Blackguard (this was back in D&D4e) noble woman, who worshipped Tiamat, unknown to all the other Good fellow PC's. It was a blast! I played her like Ashton from North & South. Self-entitled, courteously insulting and scheming to no end. But she was never deliberately trying to hinder the group. In the end she formed a close bond with the group, although her methods were... unorthodox (she interrogated an old woman by keeping her head on a table and threatened to cleave it with her fellblade like a breadcutter).

... Perhaps I should revive her again...