Character creation Questions

youngaberration

I think I've got most of my choices figured out, but... how does the Free Archetype rule work? (That feels like a pretty basic question, but like I said earlier, this is my first attempt at rolling a 2e character.)

2 hours ago, omegoku said:

Free Archetype won't affect your character til level 2, when you get to take a archetype feat for free.

Oh. Then I think I'm good? There's a few spaces on my character sheet I need to fill out, and I might want to take another look at the equipment list, but I think I'm most of the way to done.

I have a Dwarven Wizard from another PF2 Kingmaker game that died at the beginning of the feast in part 1 that I am applying with. Not sure on the free archetype yet. He was originally built with the Oread Versatile Heritage, but if Oread is not acceptable, I can switch him to a different heritage without issue and rewrite his backstory a bit to a account for that.

One more on the permission requests - how do you feel about androids or changelings? (Not intended to be at the same time - the android and changeling are different concepts, though both would probably be bards. The android is seeking to found an android homeland away from the remnants of the Technic League and the general mess that is Numeria; the changeling is an outcast who would be a noble if it wasn't for that little problem of her mother being a hag.)

13 hours ago, Davkas said:

One more on the permission requests - how do you feel about androids or changelings? (Not intended to be at the same time - the android and changeling are different concepts, though both would probably be bards. The android is seeking to found an android homeland away from the remnants of the Technic League and the general mess that is Numeria; the changeling is an outcast who would be a noble if it wasn't for that little problem of her mother being a hag.)

Both are fine but I have a special place in my heart for Changelings

21 hours ago, Phntm888 said:

I have a Dwarven Wizard from another PF2 Kingmaker game that died at the beginning of the feast in part 1 that I am applying with. Not sure on the free archetype yet. He was originally built with the Oread Versatile Heritage, but if Oread is not acceptable, I can switch him to a different heritage without issue and rewrite his backstory a bit to a account for that.

Oread is ok