The Lady Luck Alehouse

Sorithar

2 minutes ago, Calrond said:

I'm here, just busy and fighting my way back from burnout on multiple fronts. I'll get a post up tomorrow.

All good, no rush, just checking in. You're usually first to post, lol. Hang in there and take all the time you need!

5 hours ago, JagrHunter said:

I thought I had? Do we roll or you

You roll everything save hidden rolls. Just like at the table. I tend to roll Initiative in combat just to keep things moving.

The large spectre of death hovering before him was disconcerting,

@DarkAngel, Yohan knows a spiritual weapon when he sees one, this is not something he can physically attack. Feel free to redirect that attack roll.

Seeing that the larger creature seemed to be undead, and knowing just how pointless it was to try to attack the vulnerable areas on undead, Dolan instead takes aim at one of the two smaller creatures in front of the larger creature, letting a crossbow bolt fly in hopes of bringing them down before they could hurt anyone else.

@Calrond, the large creature was clearly not undead. The two on the front lines below it are, hence my edit of your actions, just FYI.

On 4/28/2024 at 2:04 AM, Sorithar said:

@Calrond, the large creature was clearly not undead. The two on the front lines below it are, hence my edit of your actions, just FYI.

There is a draco undead of some kind listed on group B's beasties...

I bet it's got Yohan's armor stashed in it's lair

Thats what I'm saving Yohan's (last ?) smite for.... woo hoo !

5 hours ago, DarkAngel said:

There is a draco undead of some kind listed on group B's beasties...

I bet it's got Yohan's armor stashed in it's lair

Thats what I'm saving Yohan's (last ?) smite for.... woo hoo !

Let's not sow confusion. There were three creatures before the group with draconic features:

1. A large flying humanoid creature with scale and draconic features and wings. Now defeated.

2. Two medium sized draconic looking hound-like beats that have just vanished. See edit of latest post.