The Lady Luck Alehouse

Sorithar

You know the kind of treats Orcs and Goblins like... are probably NOT the treats you may like.

Then logically that means any treats you like would be the kind of thing left lying around... question is... what kind of treats do you like ?

And could it be an illusionary trick or trap of some kind... like that steaming bowl of beef stew... 👀

I may have mistaken the alcove directly north of Dolan to be a hallway. If it's just an empty alcove 20' long and we can see the end, then Dolan would go up the hallway to the left of the alcove and investigate that area.

@Sorithar would it be possible for Dolan to help train my cooshee in trap detection? Is there a DnD 3.5 action like Help or Aid other for a bonus to rolls? I'm imagining like training a dog to sniff out drugs or bombs type action.

2 hours ago, rauhric said:

@Sorithar would it be possible for Dolan to help train my cooshee in trap detection? Is there a DnD 3.5 action like Help or Aid other for a bonus to rolls? I'm imagining like training a dog to sniff out drugs or bombs type action.

While I would not allow a cooshee to use the Aid Another ability for this purpose, as it does not have ranks in Search and is a low Int animal, you can add a new skill to its skill list, for example Search, with the proper use of Handle Animal and time. The DC would be 30.

Any objections to heading directly south down the hallway to see what's down there, and then going east to the area we glanced in but didn't fully explore? Those seem like the places we need to check out before investigating that area to the southeast of the staircase or potentially going upstairs (after checking in with the dwarves first, I'd think).

34 minutes ago, DarkAngel said:

Can I assume Yohan has summoned his warhorse then ?

When not in combat, you can RP this as you wish. Just be cognizant of the limitations. I’ll let you know if there’s any issue.

41 minutes ago, Calrond said:

Any objections to heading directly south down the hallway to see what's down there, and then going east to the area we glanced in but didn't fully explore? Those seem like the places we need to check out before investigating that area to the southeast of the staircase or potentially going upstairs (after checking in with the dwarves first, I'd think).

thats a yes from me.... Yohan wants his gear so searching everywhere is o his agenda

3 hours ago, DarkAngel said:

thats a yes from me.... Yohan wants his gear so searching everywhere is o his agenda

Just keep in mind that Yohan is armor and weaponless.