The Lady Luck Alehouse

Sorithar

1 hour ago, Draidden said:

Sorry about that. I normally check the OOC to make sure there is no additional info or requests. Missed this one. I have no problem with you making checks for my character in cases like this where I don't know there is anything to listen for or look for.

OK, good to know. Not stressed about the OOC thing, just want to make sure I remind everyone!

Can't believe I missed our first birthday on the new MW! Better late than never though.

Happy (belated) Birthday Realms of Adventure!

8 years and counting... We moved to the new MW board this year and have recently even picked up a couple of new players!

A massive thank you to those of you who have stuck around through thick and thin for making this possible! And a thank you to all our new players for their contributions as well.

To repeat the last three years' blessing, "hopefully this year we manage to save Daggerford and the Laughing Hollow from ruination..." 

As a slight break from tradition, as befits starting on a new board (but also because it's really starting to add up) everyone receives 50 xp/year from now on, or 400 xp this year, as an RoA Birthday Bonus! (Yes, including the two players who have joined the game but not yet joined the adventure).

Finwe is relieved when Dolan spots the razor wire and prevents the poor dog from walking into it. He would have hated to see what that would have done to it. He then cringes when the dog gives a bark because of whatever is on the other side of the door.

Consider it a low growl, not a bark. I’ll edit later.