The Lady Luck Alehouse

Sorithar

Is the pit taking up the entire 2x2 area in front of the door? If not, Dolan will want to be on the north side of the pit, against the door, and if we can use the Open Lock rolls from before (assuming the door is locked), that would be awesome.

5 minutes ago, Calrond said:

Is the pit taking up the entire 2x2 area in front of the door? If not, Dolan will want to be on the north side of the pit, against the door, and if we can use the Open Lock rolls from before (assuming the door is locked), that would be awesome.

It is 10x10 ft., though there is a narrow lip around the perimeter.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2023 at 1:09 PM, Chaotic Weevil said:

Back home, I ended my vacation with MiL having to go to the emergency room for pneumonia, so slowly getting back into things as my wife's family settles.

CW, sorry to hear it! Hope you've made a full recovery!

On 11/28/2023 at 1:09 PM, Chaotic Weevil said:

Back home, I ended my vacation with MiL having to go to the emergency room for pneumonia, so slowly getting back into things as my wife's family settles.

😷 Hope you recover quickly.

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for being away for a bit. My dad passed away in October and I just wasn't up to gaming. I feel like I can get back into it now so I'm just giving you all a heads up that my character will be emerging from the background.

8 minutes ago, Draidden said:

I tried to move my character on the map to where he was near Dolan, but all the light source areas are over the top it the icon and I can't grab it. Not sure how to get it to let me grab an icon on a lower layer.

Can’t. Need to just move the light sources to the “bottom” layer. I’ll take care of it.

New Player applications are open until Dec. 30.

However, we've had a stellar response rate to date and we might be able to move forward sooner. To that end, I ask that all active players review the applications and PM me a list their top 3 choices for my consideration in selection.

We are looking to fill a Warrior and Priest/Support role.

If you know and have had a good experience with any of the applicants, please mention this, even if you don't rank their application in your top 3. Ultimately, characters are fungible, a reliable and pleasant player is invaluable.