The Lady Luck Alehouse

Sorithar

Got it. In that case, I think I'd like to check out the first X directly north of the Hall of the Pool, if there are no objections. It would be awesome if I could use those same rolls I just made for the walk toward it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2023 at 8:50 PM, Calrond said:

Got it. In that case, I think I'd like to check out the first X directly north of the Hall of the Pool, if there are no objections. It would be awesome if I could use those same rolls I just made for the walk toward it.

Applied your previous rolls to the trap Dolan just triggered and your most recent ones to the intersection he's now at.

So, now you are running Baldin and Qwynn and we are down to just 2 players?

Any idea how long rauhric will be gone?

Possibly take this time to try and get another player or two into the game?

I suggest this because it seems that we get into a fight and someone is taken down and the group has to withdraw to heal them up so we are not making much progress. The group could use some more muscle and some more healing ability to help us be able to get through a fight without having to withdraw to heal up or flee for our lives.

37 minutes ago, Draidden said:

So, now you are running Baldin and Qwynn and we are down to just 2 players?

Any idea how long rauhric will be gone?

Possibly take this time to try and get another player or two into the game?

I suggest this because it seems that we get into a fight and someone is taken down and the group has to withdraw to heal them up so we are not making much progress. The group could use some more muscle and some more healing ability to help us be able to get through a fight without having to withdraw to heal up or flee for our lives.

I'm still here.

On 10/20/2023 at 12:58 PM, Draidden said:

My sincere apologies @Chaotic Weevil

So there are still 3 of us. We could still use a little more muscle for the front line. I don't think any of our characters are designed to be front line combatants.

Will take this into consideration and post a listing as soon as I can. Thank you for voicing your opinion on this, helpful to know the players thoughts/feelings.

• 2 weeks later...

Based on the maps, it makes sense that it would be a stairway up to where the dwarves are, and Bettargh doesn't want us to waste our time or have to take down and then restore the wards just for us to pop up in the place we just left.

• 2 weeks later...