The Hanger

darkhugh

I thought Tsukiko was captured and recaptured? This sounds more like the kidnapping failed and she was injured in the firefight or something. Though maybe I should be asking that in character...

Had the same impression.

But the tsukiko affair was quite a mess, an attempt to bring back someone who ghosted then re-ghosted so I try to not think too much about the details.

Posted (edited)

I have fed Prestar the recent information.

I might have refereed to outdated notes, I will check my information but if I have made a mistakes (because the recapture does sound familiar, I think it was an IC comment) then I will do a retro post OOC etc.

Sorry all.

Edited by darkhugh (see edit history)

Dont worry darkhugh, as said the whole thing is quite chaotic and it's nobody fault, i do remember Silver commenting on tsukiko being held prisoner for some time(a day?) before being rescued by nerv, i remember thinking "what would zelda do if captured?"

Worries removed ;P

I think you are correct about the capturing thing, I also think (not dug through notes yet) I did it that way for a specific reason haha.

Think this is a sign I need to go through and clean up my notes.

For now, continue as normal, and I will retro when I am back as still in exam period etc.

Yeah, take your time.

That said, I think I'll hold off on posting for now, since it's kind of important to my thread of thought whether she was recovered en route or from some terrorist hideout. If it's the latter, then 1) we at least know something about a former hideout, which may help us figure out where others might be and 2) we know they had her in their power and did not kill her.

I'm a bit afraid we're splitting our focus too much, investigating tsukiki/the threats is a "side quest" and we havent found anything worth to report about project red kite yet(i think, correct me if i'm wrong), our nerv trust score go up with every battle won and doesnt degrade, but for the parent organization the only way to keep the trust up is by finding stuff about the red kite and their trust does degrade over time.

We need to find 2 minor information or a leading information, every month, just to stay on par with the trust score of the parent organization

Battle Plan proposal

We all go on ships(no airdrops) battery autonomy isnt enough to pull that stunt, also Emiko's barrier could be handy to protect not just her but the ship she is on/nearby allies

We buy 2 new Type C equipment, paying 5 surplus and 5 Zelda trust for one and 5 surplus and 5 Anya trust for the other( borrowing the test/prototype versions for a single mission cost half their value and will cause extra collateral, possibly reducing our surplus reward, a really bad deal)

We use c equipment(who use the new and who use the test/prototype is not relevant in this mission, the sea isnt deep enough) and get into water as soon as possible

Thanks for posting that Rudra.

I will give 72 ours for people to debate, but I think from past conversations it should be fine.

Something to think about, is your own personal equipment, but you have time to think about that. I advise taking into account what you know about Gaz, and how fighting in water impacts weapons / combat rules.