The Hanger

darkhugh

Posted (edited)

I am just writing up my post now, and done some quick maths, but I think with the 2 weeks + 1 day (8 critical and 8 normal healed, they happen in tandem) put forward by Rudra you might fully heal.

Edited by darkhugh
Corrected my maths (see edit history)

15 days of repair fix 6 critical and 6 normal on every location plus 2 critical or 2 normal on all locations.

I do not think emiko mech has taken more than 8 critical damage on a location, but I haven't double checked..

Edit. Posted at the same time of our gm lol

Edited by Rudra (see edit history)

I'm not sure to understand the advantage of a forward base, it cost 8 surplus but it count as Zone four, wouldnt it be better to fight in zone four? same collateral damage, doesnt cost us anything

Zone four will always boarder another zone. So that chances of the enemy moving into that other zone are possible, and AoE effects can break the boarders also.

With the FOB you don't have that risk, but you do have the risk of the enemy just getting past you.

Posted (edited)

Your AT fields? Not really, there can be specific mechanical reasons why you might drop them, but I will leave those to be discovered.

Normally the first thing you do is spread your field, just need to decide if its a full or half action etc.

edit: just seen the RP post talking about fields. For mechanical reasons you can only spread when out of the elevator, I will put RP reason in my future post. But you can easily deploy early and spread your field and wait. Outcome the same in my eyes.

Edited by darkhugh (see edit history)

Just remembered one thing I forgot to get Daniel or Chris mention.

I believe the length of your cables is 60m currently, meaning you would not be able to each the bottom of the ocean. I believe in a previous post I said we would call the depth 175 m

I am away from my pc, and will be got a few days, but will check when I'm back.

I would have thought swimming etc is possible, just involves skill checks to move etc, making life harder.

How many meters is a battle square? I had the impression 1 square = 5damx5dam and 2dam=10meters, making each square a 50x50m, enough to fit an Eva, but if that's correct our cables are only 2 squares long and I remember them being much longer in our fight, felt like 5 or 6 squares long at least.

Also, is it too late to scratch the plan? Between needing to borrow c equipment, short cables and swim checks this battle is going to be way harder than expected and the reward may be just enough to cover the expenses, at this point I'd take a gamble and risk hariti+2