The Hanger

darkhugh

Perhaps we will both play AND learn!?

I think, currently, only you have seen that NERV Organgogram Prestar. Though eventually it will be on the roll20 for all accepted played to go through and glance at, as hopefully people will pick some NPCs to link to their background etc (where they have the openings).

Or use it to make plans on how to approach figuring out what the Red Kite is, as that will be very much player driven.

Well, if 4 countries/organizations acting independently to each other have sent spies to the london's NERV to gather informations about project Red Kite then it's not so secret.

I mean, one of the first thing i would do is ask to my character's handler "what do you know about project red kite? how did you learn of it? how do you know that the information we seek are here in this specific NERV base?"

Edited by Rudra (see edit history)

I have a question for the Player (Candidates). This is about you, as a Player, not your PC.

What military background, either in service, or around military personnel, do you all have? I served eight years in the US military, and this affects how I play and react to military characters, even child soldiers like those from the Neo Spartan background. That being said, if no one has matching background, I don't want to be expecting things in a character that the Player won't know to put there. So I figured I would ask to see who has actual military background.

That and it's always fun in AdEva games to play "veterans critique the latest round of Angelic VS Eva combat" after we fight the damn things.

As a note, the deadline for applications is the 21st of September.

However, we have a small pool of applicants and I have already seen two good applicants I would like to bring in now, allowing them to go through roll20 journals (I am still porting across information), and if they wish talk about background links etc with each other and OD.

I would like to welcome @Neopopulas (playing Emiko) and @Rudra (playing Zelda).

With these two joining I have two more slots open.

Thanks

The last date for applications will be tomorrow, after that I will have a day or two to review the applications and fill the last two spots.

Those who are already accepted are free to discuss any potential connections you want between characters, likely via PM and then let me know what you would want. Though, from what I have seen I think most people want to be seperate, which works fine.

I think no connections make sense, given the story, but it may be possible that the pilots met each other during the basic training.

I wanted to ask how much experience with Eva's our characters have, have they taken a walk around with the mechas?

That is up to you as players, I am happy for eva's to have been with you for a while.

From the backgrounds I recall, no one put themselves forward as already having done any real piloting before, or having engaged an Entity before.

So, the most you can have is doing basic training in it and some simulation work etc. For the sake of ease, it would be best if you already all knew your Eva's for the most part.