The Hanger

darkhugh

Pfft, i was AIR cadets. You scrubs.

2-3 posts should be easy for me, but you might find a 5-day window for combat posts are going to drag if people slow down. In my DnD games i push for a post every 24 hours in combat. Combat posts are usually smaller and easier so should be less of a problem and combat takes SO long in DnD that you kinda have to. Maybe 24 hours is too harsh for this, i don't know how combat will go (though i have played deathwatch and it can be kinda quick) but we'll have to see!

Emiko is 15 but she certainly seems to know what she's doing.

It was fun looking through the Pilot list on roll20, i think it was because it was sort of.. an outside take which is really interesting. Usually you just see either what the player writes which is the truth, or you get what the player portrays the character as. So its interesting to see sort of a 3rd party 'report' of the character that a 3rd party is telling someone else.

We might cut down the 5 days, but that is 5 days for all posts to be done.

I personally think 1 day will be too short. Perhaps 3 days is a nice middle ground, I will pick a length when we hit the first combat and I've seen how posting has been going

I agree with neo, 5 days is an eternity in pbp combat, usually I go with 48h but it really depends on the players, some people can easily post on a daily basis, others have less time, we will learn our speed during play.

I was looking at the pilot profiles on roll 20 and i've just noticied something funny

Anya Links (btw i love the picture)

Zelda Hooper

From what i've been able to see I think we have an interesting mix of personalities: Anya and Emiko are the hard working/determined ones, Tsukiko is a follower, Zelda is -shrug- "whatever"

Anya and Tsukiko seem the by-the-book, lawful ones, Emiko and Zelda steer toward chaotic

Out of work/during downtime Emiko and Zelda may be a terrific pairing, two troublemakers at large😁

I could see Anya and Emiko butting heads if what is morally right(emiko) and what are the orders(Anya) dont match, both seem the types who dont give up so easily, Zelda would happily act as bookie on that match

Tsukiko and Zelda likely have similar skillset, i could see them getting along.

The we have Serena, i suspect Anya will end up being her pupil, Tsukiko the one to protect/nurture, Emiko the balanced one and Zelda the black sheep

Of course i could be completely wrong, the profiles are only a fraction of the characters backstory/personalities, it's just the initial impression

Oh, you all are in for a treat with Serena. She's not a...traditional...Operations Director. However, as for as for backing up her little team of infiltrators and imparting useful intelligence skills to the Junior Spy Squad? That she should be great at.

As you have likely seen, the game thread is now up.

As a note, all the journal entries on roll20 (pc, pc, location etc) should be editable by all of you. Allowing you to add new information, theories and the like.

This is Mai ly to make it easier for you all to remember trains of thoughts and the like