Game Discussions

dtspurrier

11 hours ago, Saltimbanco said:

looked up potions will cost 400gp. Forgot to check scrolls I can check when I get home unless you have a Referee Manual to reference.

Scrolls are more expensive.

I suggest we grab a few things that might be helpful, like more rope and perhaps a net to slow down that statue. And be ready to run, it’s stronger than it is fast.

Also, I’ll be off-line for a few days. Please remote-control me.

7 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

I'm good. I'm afraid to go exploring without a full team. But they might need our help in order to get out. I lost all my momentum from the deaths, I admit.

With Zeno you have three, plus the other two are making their way out. I was thinking you might run into each other in the dungeon.

One thing to keep in mind, the pose and condition of the statue, when it activated, and the writing on the pedestal.

OOC1: Are there stats for this guy someplace?

Yeah he is listed in the “Cohorts” thread under “Chaeacters”

16 hours ago, Rudolf said:

I suggest we grab a few things that might be helpful, like more rope and perhaps a net to slow down that statue. And be ready to run, it’s stronger than it is fast.

Also, I’ll be off-line for a few days. Please remote-control me.

Ok no problem. I'll post you all back in the dungeon in a little bit. Assume you could find any mundane equipment and up to 3 healing potions (400 gp each).

I posted respective maps of explored areas for each of the groups. For "The Brazen Bull" group go ahead and say where you'd like to go. Known paths or unknown. I'll try and get up a at least getting you to back to room #2, but if you want to post don't wait up tonight is busy for me.

10 hours ago, Saltimbanco said:

No worries I like to check in if I don’t see activity for a few days. Been in too many pbps that have just stalled then died.

I had also asked a bit ago whether Zalven could do any research in the city somewhere about the automaton but didn't get an answer. It's ok if it's really not viable, was just trying to think of anything that might help.

1 hour ago, Rudolf said:

Anyone got a spare torch? I’ll buy one if I must.

I should have some, as well as my Coloured Globe effect.