Game Discussions

dtspurrier

I don't know, Zalven would look pretty cool in a horned helm, don't you think? 😉

In all seriousness, that sounds like a plan. There must be other gear we're missing though, right?

Anything we don't need, we can always try to sell.

2 hours ago, Rudolf said:

Proposal:

Iodas’s things to Iodas

Dianora’s things to Dianora

2 rusty shields, 2 scimitars to ???

This makes sense. Maybe just sell that rusty junk now?

6 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

This makes sense. Maybe just sell that rusty junk now?

What if I put pants on instead? ; )

She has her gear.

Pretty much I’d like to get everyone fully functional now. Iodàs will probably want to buy some armor. I don’t know if he’ll want to put on his Dagon armor. He is free of the influence.

If you want to investigate how to remove the curse before putting on the armor (assuming you find it 😃) I’ll probably just assign a gp amount and call it a day.

Are most types of armor available for purchase?

If so, I’ll rest the night, ask for whatever healing can be spared, and buy some chain mail. I have just enough gold.

19 minutes ago, VennDygrem said:

Sometime in the future, maybe in between adventures, I should look and see if there's any gear that's actually useful for me. 👀

There are those radiation grenades you identified 💥

Honestly, It's been a minute since I've played a full-on wizard type. Martial types can pick armor and weapons more easily, even if there's a lot to choose between. I don't really know what's available, let alone what would work well for me. I suppose I can go scroll shopping, but I don't know much besides that (and besides, there are still only limited level 1 illusionist spells I want or can cast from spell slots).