A Baronet's Daughter and a Sunless Citadel OOC

Yeah, it's a buggy sometimes. It's kinda most frustrating part when you don't know if the recipient saw the message or not because of it. If you haven't tagged me I would not know anything is there.

@DragonFriend Sorry for bothering you again so soon. Once when you find the time could you check how much damage Malus received? I think I by mistake once counted Skeleton's total damage as one attack Malus received (still getting used to how you keep track)

Posted (edited)

You've taken 8 damage, and sorry, I haven't been recording that. I don't know if anyone has any special situational modifiers to AC so I've been letting y'all keep track of that. The "damage taken" is for the monster itself, not your characters.

Edited by DragonFriend (see edit history)

9 hours ago, DragonFriend said:

You've taken 8 damage, and sorry, I haven't been recording that. I don't know if anyone has any special situational modifiers to AC so I've been letting y'all keep track of that. The "damage taken" is for the monster itself, not your characters.

Thanks. I haven't been paying attention to his HP total before the last IC post and when I glanced I saw I lack about half HP, then I stopped and started thinking (Waitaminute that would be over 20 HP damage and they scored one good hit with their claws) and figured I screwed somewhere. His real HP is 30 and something I'll fix it as soon as I have morning coffee

GM, did I use the correct standard action option as a form of counterattack to interrupt a skeleton from making an attack to an ally?

Posted (edited)

How readying actions work is you delay your action, and then if you end up taking that readied action your initiative changes to when you take your action. It doesn't become an immediate action. In this case, unless the skeleton dies from that readied attack, it could still make its normal attack action.

Edited by DragonFriend (see edit history)

Apologies, got swamped last week. So one of the skele boys down, one's on its face due to grease, and the other is standing yeah? Is there enough space for four of us to mob up on the last two in melee?

12 hours ago, Amoren said:

Apologies, got swamped last week. So one of the skele boys down, one's on its face due to grease, and the other is standing yeah? Is there enough space for four of us to mob up on the last two in melee?

As far as I can tell one is out in the big room with everyone and I don't know how healthy he is. One is dead. The last one is alone with Malus in the small room, just nicked as damage goes. Malus is on the other side of him so the 2 from the party without Reach or Ranged weapon can attack from that side with flanking (I think about flanking, maybe just one directly opposite Malus gets it, see that with GM )

Skeleton 2 is in the main room, and Skeleton 3 is on the ground in the smaller room, and Malus has done 7 damage to it.

Combat Tracker

Initiative 22: Booth

Initiative 22: Skeleton 2: Attacking Kal; damage taken 0

Initiative 20: Skeleton 1: Attacking Booth; damage taken 40; Destroyed

Initiative 17: Kal

Initiative 16: Skeleton 3: Prone, Attacking Malus; damage taken 7

Initiative 15: Kethar

Initiative 7: Malus

To post: Booth, Kal, and Cei

Cei is sitting this one out. She'll provide suitable battle music (without inspire courage, unfortunately) and the grease spell that she's already cast. Unless things really start going south somehow.