A Baronet's Daughter and a Sunless Citadel OOC

Closest I found to using Heal for HP recovery is a skill trick which allows healing 1d6 damage while stabilizing someone.

Edit: Also adding in Spot checks for both Kal and Luca here.

Edited by Amoren (see edit history)
Name
Spot (Kal)
1d20+2 19
Spot (Luca)
1d20+7 18

3 hours ago, Amoren said:

Closest I found to using Heal for HP recovery is a skill trick which allows healing 1d6 damage while stabilizing someone.

Edit: Also adding in Spot checks for both Kal and Luca here.

Ohh, meaning I need someone to actually be in negative health for that skill trick to qualify activating.

Sorry, should have clarified, Spot for everyone. Whoever beats it acts normal, whoever doesn’t is flatfooted for the first turn.

Edit: The enemies are just outside of the range of scent anyway, but sorry I forgot that you had that.

Edited by DragonFriend (see edit history)

@DragonFriend OK, placed stuff on the sheet and did another round of math and it was a indeed minor mistake, and complete package is 130 gp and 7 sp (all prices are included on the sheet for double checking) hence Malus has left 269 gp and 3 sp in total. I'll have my rolls shortly.

@Ensou You just don't do them together (it might be a way, but I don't know it)

you roll one, then just add a second roll after it and it should show like that.

Edit: Dang I hate when I miss DC for 1, 19 out of DC 20. So close. FF is his flat-footed value, you probably already figured that out yourself but just in case. Also, the template was wrong, it would appear I did not update it since level 1 I edited it. IC explanation can be that he added the ring which was in his pocket when they moved on or something. Although his AC overall was correct it might be better to just ignore the explanation and just move on. I wouldn't have noticed it myself if I hadn't added stuff on the sheet and saw it (Touch and FF were lower on the template than on the sheet, touch for 2, FF for 1). So I edited the last several posts but haven't gone to the beginning.

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

The bard cannot make a DC 20 spot check, so she's FF no matter what.

Also, everyone has +4 to their Dexterity checks/Dex-based skills/Initiative while within 60 ft. of Céibhfhionn, so long as they can hear her due to her Marshal Aura.

Init

Edited by Faeryl_ (see edit history)
Name
Init
1d20+7 3

1 hour ago, Faeryl_ said:

The bard cannot make a DC 20 spot check, so she's FF no matter what.

Also, everyone has +4 to their Dexterity checks/Dex-based skills/Initiative while within 60 ft. of Céibhfhionn, so long as they can hear her due to her Marshal Aura.

Init1d20+7 3 10

In that case, Malus Ini is 16, I wouldn't be lucky enough if that applies to Spot too, do I 😂

Unfortunately, it's only a motivate dexterity aura atm. My next marshal level will give me a second aura which I plan to use for bonus AC. There is one that adds to spot/listen/etc t ho I'm sure. Motivate Wisdom might work if you want to take a Marshal level yourself.

orc4.gif

6 hours ago, Grudge said:

@Ensou You just don't do them together (it might be a way, but I don't know it)

you roll one, then just add a second roll after it and it should show like that.

Ohh, now I get it. Thank you. Ironically one roll is a natural success, the other is a catastrophic failure.

19 hours ago, DragonFriend said:

Sorry, should have clarified, Spot for everyone. Whoever beats it acts normal, whoever doesn’t is flatfooted for the first turn.

Edit: The enemies are just outside of the range of scent anyway, but sorry I forgot that you had that.

Sorry GM, I rolled in an older post so you would have missed it. Initiative was a 20+3

image.png.1d889c778b1435f385d912b1c08cc021.png