18 hours ago, wtaylorjr2001 said:

Wait what? We have access to Luck?

Even depowered you have the Luck points I'm awarding. Everyone has one so far and they're recorded on the OOC OP.

18 hours ago, Oceane said:

Just type an @ and the name after!

Thanks @Oceane! Hecate now has two Luck points.

17 hours ago, cbenny said:

I've also had trouble with this. I have found that often it doesn't recognize 'mention'ing someone unless you type an '@' symbol, then type a letter after it, then press backspace to delete the letter, then trying to type something again. Sometimes I have to do this a bunch of times to get it to acknowledge me.

image.png.d619e04f2fe9b5d49ea4237093a75a42.png

If that still doesn't work for you, you can just quote this post and copy whomever you want to from the list below;

@Conaldar@SageBahamut@Rudolf@cbenny@Oceane@DecoyGirl@Bananaphone@wtaylorjr2001

Thanks @cbenny

19 hours ago, Bananaphone said:

"A submarine," Zara said quietly, barely above a whisper, while gesturing towards Herbert

"A few buddies I used to work with spoke of how the Russians unloaded a heap of them onto the black market thirty years ago, and how a few are still around in working nick, mostly in the hands of drug lords..." she took a bite out of whatever edible substance they had been granted before she continued. "Secure funding and a new place to bunk all at once."

Sorry, I'm not really following what Zara is trying to convey to Herbert here. Is she suggesting that they steal one after getting out of prison? Or is she making a metaphor for the table?

Edited by cbenny (see edit history)

On 6/29/2022 at 8:05 PM, Conaldar said:

Mammoth has Eidetic Memory so Rudolf can make an Expertise check (DC10) to know who Dr. Shirer is outside Gaddis.

Herbert has Eidetic Memory too. Can Herbert also make this check?

1 hour ago, cbenny said:

Sorry, I'm not really following what Zara is trying to convey to Herbert here. Is she suggesting that they steal one after getting out of prison? Or is she making a metaphor for the table?

She's just talking casually about getting one once they get out of prison in a matter of fact way, the way someone might casually mention what alcohol they want to try once they're free.