SIDE:merging ship defeating logic

wrathgon

spacer.png

A thoughtful grunt came from Prax. She nodded to Enoch, "Thank you." The words sounded oddly sincere following the accusation, yet she didn't expound on it.

The whole discussion felt like it had become oddly abstract, full of ifs and maybes. Zora had led with supposed knowledge of the creation commands. It may be true, but it sounded as if without a way to test it or manipulate the creation protocols and/or database, they had little hope of getting the modifications they wanted. Theo's words echoed the sentiment she was starting to feel. Without something more to work with or on, this group-think was just going to lead to more conjecture.

Unsure of what was getting into Zora, Prax mentally shrugged, hoping to move them forward, "Are we able to see these commands?"

Edited by Sohala (see edit history)

Enoch, demonstrating his blunt nature, replies. "So we won't acknowledge you hacking me after I offered you a health scan? We're offering to work together with you and a surreptitious attack is not a great way to garner trust. If it wasn't you, then we have a larger issue to handle. Either way, I'd appreciate honesty here."

Edited by evedgebah (see edit history)
Name
Mysticism to ID Magic
1d20+12 5

spacer.png

Enoch's words cut through the haze of Prax's distracted thoughts, prompting her to refocus with a blink. She directed her attention back to him, a quizzical expression settling on her face. "Hrm? Were we not supposed to get copies of the scans?" Her head tilted in inquiry, "And who is we?" Her gaze briefly flicked to where Theo had been standing before returning to Enoch.

Edited by Sohala (see edit history)

"I'll give you the scan, or stream it to you live. My system is being accessed or hacked when I attempt this, if not by you than by something inside or on you. If it's not you doing it, then we need to find out who or what is responsible."

image.png.329c2e551630308bfa79045c90403ef7.png

"But I already have a copy of it...? Oh." Prax paused momentarily, a brief lull before she outwardly started working through some of her recent actions. "So, you are saying... I did connect to a... it was rather counterintuitive... Oooh!" Her demeanor shifted as if a realization dawned upon her. "I take it then that you did not set that I/O I got the copy from for external interfacing? The connection had seemed off, not a make I can say I am familiar with."

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bc/b6/67/bcb667b1ff558edf52eb17bc78419f97.jpg"Say "aaaaaaaaa". Samuel in the best approximation of a Human gentle voice he could manage says to an 8-year-old whose jaw almost involuntary opens as he wet himself in his mother's lap. Anna-Marrie almost automatically sighs and starts cleaning the mess while calming the woman. While Samuel doesn't talk to his mother. Samuel fills out paperwork and gives it to the woman "Common Tonsillitis, I would advise removal, he'd of right age and it will present a lot headache down the way."

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

kira-mayer-3-4.jpg.8feb1d40c3e2fcc61e099a169a18de3d.jpgJake chuckles at Prax's last comment to Enoch. "I do believe she is saying that your security is such shit that she thought you meant for her to use that path to get info. Do I need to do a security sweep of all of your hardware and software to make sure you are safe? I have not actively been a hacker in some time, but I still have the skills." he gives Enoch a lop-sided grin as he says this as he knew that when it came to machines, outside of ships anyway, Enoch was leaps and bounds ahead of him, which of course begged the question just how good was this new girl with technology. He gives her a wink. "So before we got side-tracked on you doing scans on everyone and then getting hacked we were deciding how we move forward with getting our ships built, preferably to designs to our specifications. I might be going out on a limb here, but I am betting little miss hacker here could help you if she saw what you wanted to attempt. Perhaps you guys could build some model off grid and run it through simulations to see if you can figure out your arguments before introducing it to the real AI. Zora can feed you the designs that she envisions and that should help you determine what the end game should look like once you convince the AI that your designs are the best solution. While I have some hacking skills I know next to nothing about AI's so not sure how much help I can bring to this particular endeavor. I am a tactician and a pilot so my skills are likely best suited elsewhere. So unless you need me to fly something or plan something I will go and check on my airmen to make sure they are all doing fine, maybe a familiar face will help them get through their transition to real life." he looks around the room at those he knew and those that were new to him with a tired look on his face "This constant war has put a strain on us all. Some more than others. It probably would not hurt if we all spoke to someone about the trauma's we have gone through, some scars can not be seen." With that said he takes his leave for the moment unless someone had something further to ask him.

Edited by darlis moonbeam (see edit history)

Zora nods as Jake speaks "Not just a pretty face eh flyboy..... if you two can set up something we can start going over attempts at overcoming its logic. "

OOC

So the main skill is going to be computer use (AI) to interact with the AI logic then sense motive to try to outlogic it. have one person that is max in both would be best but could have 2 different people too

Farhvan.jpg.903394c5708078c1cf8ad7650b7422d3.jpg Farhvan nodded in agreement with Jake. He looked to Enoch and added, "If we can get passed that misunderstanding, this does seem like something that is firmly your skeeva to steer." He shrugged then and added. "I could look over the responses, but my training was restricted to the biological and some commerce. "

OOC/Mechanics

Enoch frowns a the mockery of his tech and computer skills. "If you note deficiencies in my technical defenses, do inform me. I am concerned about third party presences potentially interfering, hence my extra concern about it. As for the ship matter at hand, I laid out my suggestions, next step is to try - as Zora stated. I did study AI in the SIM, but it was not my specialty, per se."

Zora seems to have recovered enough to join in again "I think grabbing an AI is our best bet then trying to create one, it wont be hurt we just need to test our questions on it, any idea how we can get one? Maybe make it a game or a task they are helping us with?"