Character Creation Questions

TiffanyKorta

This looks really cool! Depending on my schedule I may apply.

I have this character concept from a game with friends, but I'm not sure if it's too niche... she's an Ahrimanes who took that merit that changes out one of your clan disciplines for Setite Sorcery because you were tutored by a Witch of Echidna. I liked the combo mechanically and thematically with an Ahrimanes being corrupted into a cult for the Mother of Monsters. But would a bloodline + a merit for an alternate discipline be too much "special snowflake" on one character here?

On 11/15/2023 at 9:41 PM, Rhallan said:

Another question about a road, and maybe a solution. On page 441-2 it talks about the Road of the Abyss for Lasombra. Like when it talks about the Road of Set, it has the Hierarchy of Sins but nothing else. In my searching online I did find where someone stated it out -

Would this be allowed to be used?

@TiffanyKorta

Odd question, but how are some backgrounds that are described in the book as being to a particular city work if the character is not from the city the game takes place in? For example contacts and allies

Would Koldunic Sorcery/Karina be bought with freebie points at the discipline cost or blood sorcery path cost? Or am I entirely misunderstanding this?

Edited by Rhallan (see edit history)