Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

It aint arf ot Mum

Also, the earth elemental isn't a summon, but her elemental companion. She spent her initial turn changing into an oversized lion, while it just continued on and hit it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Whelp. Hopefully one of our full casters has some tricks up their sleeve for dealing with earth elementals.

If it reveals itself, I can hit with the entangle, but that's only good for a few rounds at best.

Also, if no-one else wants the Orc-Sword, I'll take it for the time being... Might come in handy in a pinch.

Williorn has Charm Monster, Daze Monster, Command, and a few other Enchantment spells, though I'm not sure how effective those will be against an elemental. He does also have a ton of buffs, so our martials will have an easier time duking it out.

Austin has her own earth elemental, speaks terran and has 2 copies of entangle ready. Oh, and 2 copies of enervation and shivering touch if needed. Rope trick for the emergency escape...

• 2 weeks later...

I think I got a little lost in that first round, but I was just going back through it and it looks live everyone has taken their first turn. So we're back at the top of the order? Henry and Viera are up?

Assuming I rolled the damage correctly and something was actually in range to attack, I think Viera just annihilated one of the elementals.

Edit: Nevermind. Elementals are not subject to critical hits. Hate when that happens. Scythes are not exactly crit-fishing machines.

Edited by Faeryl_ (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, paladinred said:

The necromental crumbles to rubble and there is silence once more, the party returns to doing whatever they were doing. The night is mostly uneventful (Nemyl and Austin had an event), morning comes and the party breaks camp and heads off towards the ruins. Only a couple of hours later the ruins are now visible, some campfires can be seen giving off smoke. The buildings are two or three miles away but figures can be seen moving from one place or another.

"had an event" with any luck they had several "events"! 😉

• 2 weeks later...

I should like to mention to folks that Williorn is equipped with a number of long-lasting buff spells (i.e. all day) that may be able to help you all. Most notable are mage armor, tyche's touch, endure elements, and darkvision. If anyone would like the benefit of these, let me know so that I can prepare and cast them for you! Williorn's very much a buff-oriented character, so that's where most of his spell slots will be going towards.

I'm not sure how much help Endure Elements will be at the moment, but if you've enough spell slots for it, Viera will accept Tyche's Touch and Darkvision (just in case). She only has one "weak" save right now, but any boost to saves is welcome since that's not something she can deal with on her own (outside equipment).