Ooc

Rakle

If the human is a caster, we might want to spread out to avoid area of effect spells.

Regardless, we should keep the two warriors out in front, possibly spread out but also close enough so that any creature attempting to get by them will suffer an AoO and not have a free path to charge the rear flanks (casters).

Also, I would have attacked the human first, but at that point he had cover from pair of critters, but the creatures instead were flat-footed with no cover.

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

I act after they act, not sure if I've acted already or whether we had prep time.. but anyway I don't think I'll be able to get them with the blinding light AoE spell.

9 hours ago, Eborne1 said:

So, are our normal attacks just being considered non-lethal for the sake of the narrative? Or are we only allowed to use actual non-lethal attacks?

We are considering normal attacks non-lethal for the sake of the narrative. I don't want this battle to turn into a slog.

@dhemon Don't step away from the creature. As long as you are within 5 ft, you can still see it. Your attacks and the creature's attacks both suffer 20% miss chance within 5 ft. So the playing ground should still be even.

Mist just takes the archer out of play.

9 minutes ago, dhemon said:

Dros has a reach weapon.

Well where's his back up weapon?! I thought he was a swordmaster. Mb.

Should Pearl dismiss the mist?

He's an Occultist using the Trappings of the Warrior panoply. He gets a number of bonuses - including Full BAB and +2 to a physical ability score (currently Dex) - only while wielding his invested weapon, which is the fauchard. Depending on how things go, I'm contemplating investing feats in being able to make shield bashes without losing the shield bonus/taking penalties. That's a fairly hefty feat investment though, so I'm more likely going to go for Combat Reflexes & Deft Maneuvers first.

Up to you regarding the mist, though it might work out for letting Ramad drop the esoboks without as much interference from the archer.

1 minute ago, Eborne1 said:

@Rakle I made an err in my post. The Obscuring Mist has to be centered on Pearl.

So it would mostly only cover the left side of the board, ending just past the Esoboks.

I selected your southeast corner to cover most of the combat area.