OOC for non game issues

Starhawk

5 hours ago, Caffeine11 said:

Heva just said that most of my fellow travelers are dead. I though we were all on the same ship.

To avoid a shitstorm of some people assuming they were on the same ship and some folk assuming they were not, I left this in the hand of the PCs themselves. Personally, I didn't see a lot of value in adding 'before the beach' details. Keen to avoid DM overload by handling minutiae that doesn't add value to the story, I just didn't handle it. You are free to make up anything reasonable about your life before the island, but I'm not going there.

For formatting text, I go with Bold for normal speech. I go with Normal text for whispering. I go with Italics for whispering.

I was assuming that there isn't much housing to go around so there would probably be some close quarters right now. Besides, If Garvin and Kai share a space, the villagers will see that I don't find him to be a threat. That might help them relax a bit.

Also, something to note for combat, due to my Phalanx Fighter (and solo tactics), I will get a significant sacred bonus in combat if there is someone on either side of me, and behind. Don't think diagonals count as adjacent.

Edited by Servalfang (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Servalfang said:

Also, something to note for combat, due to my Phalanx Fighter (and solo tactics), I will get a significant sacred bonus in combat if there is someone on either side of me, and behind. Don't think diagonals count as adjacent.

Please show sources for this.

5 minutes ago, Starhawk said:

Does anyone else in the game have this feat?

Inquisitors have ability called solo tactics:

Solo Tactics (Ex)

At 3rd level, all of the inquisitor’s allies are treated as if they possessed the same teamwork feats as the inquisitor for the purpose of determining whether the inquisitor receives a bonus from her teamwork feats. Her allies do not receive any bonuses from these feats unless they actually possess the feats themselves. The allies’ positioning and actions must still meet the prerequisites listed in the teamwork feat for the inquisitor to receive the listed bonus.