Redemption - OOC Thread (Players only)

23 minutes ago, Civit said:

Aly would give Allqu occasional snacks but wouldn't spoil her.

You're lucky the dog is smart, even if she's a shameless beggar. It means she'll quickly figure out how much you're willing to give her, and she'll only pester you when you're willing to share.

10 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

You're lucky the dog is smart, even if she's a shameless beggar. It means she'll quickly figure out how much you're willing to give her, and she'll only pester you when you're willing to share.

I spent 15 years in veterinary medicine before switching to people. So I know all the tricks :p

Torben's moving along the edge of the road, fading towards shadows and hiding places before moving on from them as the party moves forward. He's kind of assuming that people wouldn't want to be near him, so he won't approach anyone, but he's not averse to being approached himself.

I'm thinking rillik would probably gravitate towards Wyck and Roland. Mist would probably want to scout, as he's been doing, but not with a dog.

She would offer to take a phantom steed ahead with someone to get a riverboat, but would want someone with decent people skills

6 hours ago, Rumrunner said:

I'm thinking rillik would probably gravitate towards Wyck and Roland. Mist would probably want to scout, as he's been doing, but not with a dog.

She would offer to take a phantom steed ahead with someone to get a riverboat, but would want someone with decent people skills

Not Yopine, got it. She'll stay with whatever ends up being the main clump.

1 hour ago, PixCO said:

Not Yopine, got it. She'll stay with whatever ends up being the main clump.

She's been travelling for ages with Yopine, she'll be watching her back unless she rides off. I'm not actually sure if yopine has people skills, I just know rillik does not.

9 hours ago, Rumrunner said:

Given the half-orc's most recent statement about his protective power (it has a short range), is it a good idea to leave the group? I imagine someone moving down the road at 10-13 miles an hour would be a attractive source of information to a dragon looking for an odd pair of travelers on said road.

THE people person is the one that would not head off ahead... Aly. Next time we sleep she will be making a "phone call" for our longer ride.