Redemption - OOC Thread (Players only)

7 minutes ago, Civit said:

Does D'Artegenon have an eta for Skuld?

He should, I don't. :) I just guessed at 2 days between the two towns. Anyone want to use this map as a ref and figure out an approx. travel time to Skuld?

https://atlasoficeandfireblog.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/faerun-2020.png

Ok not sure our exact starting point but best guess is 400 miles, roughly half of that to River of Shadows. Assuming 20 miles a day, it's 10 days to the river. Double that speed on a river boat is 5 days on the river... so 15 days if I have the staring point right

4 hours ago, Civit said:

Ok not sure our exact starting point but best guess is 400 miles, roughly half of that to River of Shadows. Assuming 20 miles a day, it's 10 days to the river. Double that speed on a river boat is 5 days on the river... so 15 days if I have the staring point right

In 5e, normal travel speed is 24 miles a day. Forced march is 30, and slow is 18.

If we go normal it's 8.3 days to the river. Not a big difference from your ballpark figure. Unless Val has a plot clock ticking out of earshot.

OK, this new scene is a Slice of Life at first. Second day on the road, you guys are still figuring out how the camp set up is going. D'Ar won't direct anyone to do anything, so you all are having to direct each other/yourselves.

Figure out the social aspects and some of the routines you'll see yourself getting into. Obviously, each group will have their own routines, but those will be thrown off by the new additions.

If someone wants to do a quick map of the campsite so everyone can visualize where all participants are, that's fine.

The Important Thing will come after things are settled to a degree.