Storm Kings Thunder, Chapter 1. (OOC)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys/gals I am a little busy this weekend with work and the holidays but I will try to get a post up either tonight or tomorrow for you to get some quality role-play in. Happy Holidays!

No problem, things happen.

I had thought I prepared Orcbolg a bit better than I actually did. Didn't even bring a healer's kit. Been a couple of times this mission I realized I was missing a basic piece of equipment lol

Posted (edited)

Hey, I tried clicking on your sheet to see what the power was that you are using to check the room but I think when they had that attack on the website a while ago it broke links. I can't access your sheet, are you detecting magic or is it some form of class skill?

@paladinred

Edited by IWantBapo (see edit history)

On 4/20/2024 at 9:43 AM, IWantBapo said:

Hey, I tried clicking on your sheet to see what the power was that you are using to check the room but I think when they had that attack on the website a while ago it broke links. I can't access your sheet, are you detecting magic or is it some form of class skill?

Is it throwing an error when you try to view someone else's sheet? Happens to me as well, what I've found fixes it is opening the sheet twice. Once to let it log you into the system (still throws an error or loads into your sheets instead), and opening it a second time usually loads the other user's sheet correctly.

6 hours ago, DragonFriend said:

Is it throwing an error when you try to view someone else's sheet? Happens to me as well, what I've found fixes it is opening the sheet twice. Once to let it log you into the system (still throws an error or loads into your sheets instead), and opening it a second time usually loads the other user's sheet correctly.

When I select a sheet it brings me to my own list of sheets rather than the other players.