Sheet Folders in Testing ×

The Big House

Starhawk

headdesertwoman2.jpg.2879d6283f0f91d63dfab8f83814e0a6.jpg

Heva

AC17, HP24/28, F+4, R+5, W+4, Init +6, Song 2/10. 1st:0/4.  Dex Dmg 3 (-1 to modifer); sickened 5 minutes

AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 17, Fort 4, Ref 5, Will 4, CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 2

mw longbow comp. (+1 str) +7 (d8+1, x3)

cestus +6 (1d4+1, 19-20x2) mithral chainshirt (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)

Abilities Str 12, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 17 Condition None

Skills: +11 disable device;+10 sing(sense motive, bluff),diplo; +8: acro,escape,UMD, Ride; +7animal;+5appraise,climb,swim, perc, know(D,E,L,N)Ling

After the well is secured, Heva exits the big house. It was time to finish the task of unmaking the evil focus. She heads over over to the smithy, and grabs the focus.

"I'm heading over to the barrow to unmake this damned necromantic focus. We cannot have it pulling more evil into the village. Anyone want to come with me?" Heva announces.

Action

spacer.pngFather Raziel de' Fatale

AC16 HP 27/27 Fort 4 Ref 2 Will 7 Init 0 Perception 6

Level 3 Init 0 HP 27/27 DR - Spd 30 ft.
AC 16/17 (melee/ranged) Touch 10 FF 16/17 CMD 1 Fort Ref 2 Will 7 CMB +4 BAB 2 Power Points 0/0 Action Pts 0
MW Morning Star +5 (1d8+3, x2)
Composite Long Bow +2 (1d8+2, x3)
Sickle +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Mithril Chain Shirt, Darkwood Buckler (+4 Armor, +1 Shield)
Str 14 Dex 10 Con 12 Int 10 Wis 19 Cha 16
Condition Normal

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

Channel Energy 7 times per day (1/7)

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

Animal Domain (Insect) - Exoskeleton 7 times per day (2/7)

Plant Domain (Leshy Caller) - Grant +4 sacred bonus Leshy's next attack 7 times per day (6/7)

DAILY SPELLS

0 LEVEL: Create Water, Guidance, Resistance and Stabilize

1st LEVEL: Calm Animals (Domain) 0/1, Cause Fear 1/1, Endure Elements 0/1, Shield of Faith 1/1

2nd LEVEL: Hold Animal (Domain) 1/1, Defending Bone 0/1, Spiritual Weapon 0/1

MAGIC ITEMS

Cure Light Wounds Wand (35/50 Charges) 1d8+1

After stowing the crude equipment that Raziel had used to explore the depths and content of the Ghoul shaft, the holy man drew and loaded his light cross and took up a guard position overlooking those who were working to secure the vertical tunnel, watching and listening for the sight or sound of movement or anything unusual, especially since no one seemed interested in his offer to use his water creation prayers to help clean out the structure.  

After the Ghoul shaft is secured, Father de' Fatale breathes a slight sigh of relief as the Priest exits the manor house along with the bulk of the party.  When Heva states her intention to unmake the necromantic focus at the smithy and invites others to help, the minister sincerely smiles and says, "I will gladly assist with the burial of the corpse in sacred ground, along with the normal associated funerary prayers."

"Nonetheless, let's try to get others to help with the burial and to stand watch.  Working in larger groups is a much safer option given the triple threat of Saghian, undead and natural dangers just from the environment," the padre adds with a smile hoping others volunteer to help with the necessary funeral.  

However, when mention is made of the casters resting, Raziel smiles and says, "While I usually try to sleep each cycle, nonetheless my powers renew at dawn with the power of the rising sun each day regardless.  I can't speed up or change the divine natural process, but it does free me up to help with worthy tasks such as you propose." 

Actions for LAST round

Swift:

Move:

Move Action:

Free:

Standard:

Immediate:

CONTINUING EFFECTS: None

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

Raziel's analysis reveals water that while clear smells a little off. His stringed stone reveals the 'well' bottoms out at some ten feet below the waterline.

The adult males of the 'new' villagers spread out to explore the village as a whole while the women and the children help with the cleaning of the big house.

Billings, taking 20 on searching the village, is still engaged in that, and will be so engaged for quite some time, since he's taking so long doing it to make sure nothing is missed.

spacer.pngSnow White

AC18 HP 42/42 Fort 8 Ref 3 Will 4 Init +3 Perception +7

Snow White
F, CG, human barbarian(wild rager) 2 fighter 1, Level 3, Init 3, HP 42/42, Speed 30
AC 18, Touch 12, Flat-footed 16, CMD 19, Fort 8, Ref 3, Will 4, CMB +7, Base Attack Bonus 3   
butchering axe +8 (3d6+6, 20/x3)
armor spike +7 (1d6+4, 20/x2)
silver cestus +7 (1d4+4, 19-20/x2)
no check penalty for climbing and jumping masterwork agile breastplate (+6 Armor, +2 Dex, +0 Misc)
Abilities Str 19, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 9, Wis 13, Cha 10

Conditions: +2 bonus to will saves vs mind affecting effects 

A village, people...they look wet and battered, the crowd is huge and shes unable to tell if Alorsin is among them, but someone may have seen him.

She walk forward, Snow is a walking armory, her profession pretty obvious, shes a fighter and the ginormous axe strapped on her back give an idea of the tremendous strength she must possess.

But shes not a boastful bruiser, quite the opposite, she speak softly and with low voice tone, the barbarian stop near Kyle and Elsinore, sizing the man up before speaking "greetings, i'm looking for an elf, this tall " she raise an hand above her head, Snow is quite tall, around 6'1' but the man shes looking for is 5 or 6 inches taller "his name is Alosrin Maendellyn and he know magic, have you seen him?"

image.jpeg.d2a8e07a33a39020c39594fe43fa14dc.jpeg Torren Grimstad

AC 23 (AC 21 Greatsword) HP 39/52, Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +1, Init +1

Male NG Human Fighter

Level 4 Init 1 HP 39/52 Speed 20
AC 23 (21 Greatsword) Touch 12 Flat-footed 21 (19 Greatsword) CMD 20 Fort 5 Ref 2 Will 1 CMB +9 Base Attack Bonus 4   
Great sword, Masterwork 11 (1d10+9, 19-20/x2)
Longsword 10 (1d8+7, 19-20/x2)
20 Str Composite Long bow 5 (1d8+5, 20/x3)
F. Plate/Hvy Steel Shield +9 Armor +2 Shield +1 Dex +1 Dodge

Str 21 Dex 13 Con 14 Int 12 Wis 10 Cha 8

Condition None 

Torren, shirtless and stripped down his pants dumps a bucket of well water over his head to wash off the dirt and sweat. He is a large man with tattoos of war across his shoulders and down his right arm. Water streams from him mane of hair and beard. Shaking off the excess he notices the stranger at the edge of the walls. He grabs the sheathed longsword stood up against the well and walks over. He's not aggressive, just cautious. "Hello stranger. It's good to see more survivors." He looks the stranger up and down gauging her as an warrior. "No, I don't think we've seen anyone that tall here. Though it's possible your friend is waking up on the beach nearby. We've had a few stragglers like you come in already. We're all shipwreck survivors here." He looks over at Heva at the Smithy and then back at the newcomer. "My name is Torren. Listen, I've got to go help my friend do something. You're welcome to come in and get some fresh water and rest if you need to. We'll be back soon enough." He heads over to Heva and says, "Let me get my armor back on and I'll go with you." Which he proceeds to do so.

Heva

AC17, HP24/28, F+4, R+5, W+4, Init +6, Song 2/10. 1st:0/4.  Dex Dmg 3 (-1 to modifer); sickened 5 minutes

AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 17, Fort 4, Ref 5, Will 4, CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 2

Skills: +11 disable device;+10 sing(sense motive, bluff),diplo; +8: acro,escape,UMD, Ride; +7animal;+5appraise,climb,swim, perc, know(D,E,L,N)Ling

Turning to the white haired woman, Heva has a unhappy face when she adds a comment to Torren's explanation: "These survivors are from multiple ships that were wrecked during the recent storm. . . " She pauses for a moment and then quietly states. "Most people didn't make it shore". Not wanting to push the topic further, she leaves the woman to her thoughts, and feelings.

Turning back to the others, Heva announces "Torren, and Father Raziel are joining me. Anyone else want to help us bury the cursed corpse? We will head out in few minutes because we want to be back before it gets too late. Also does anyone have a shovel?

Action

spacer.pngSnow White

AC18 HP 42/42 Fort 8 Ref 3 Will 4 Init +3 Perception +7

Snow White
F, CG, human barbarian(wild rager) 2 fighter 1, Level 3, Init 3, HP 42/42, Speed 30
AC 18, Touch 12, Flat-footed 16, CMD 19, Fort 8, Ref 3, Will 4, CMB +7, Base Attack Bonus 3   
butchering axe +8 (3d6+6, 20/x3)
armor spike +7 (1d6+4, 20/x2)
silver cestus +7 (1d4+4, 19-20/x2)
no check penalty for climbing and jumping masterwork agile breastplate (+6 Armor, +2 Dex, +0 Misc)
Abilities Str 19, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 9, Wis 13, Cha 10

Conditions: +2 bonus to will saves vs mind affecting effects 

"i see..." she doesnt seem particularly worried, it's not that she doesnt care, while she cant really describe Alosrin as a friend she has grown accustomed to his presence, mostly she's confident that he did survive somehow, using his magic.

"Snow, i'm Snow, or White, i answer to either" she reply to Torren's introduction.

"where are we?" she ask to those present

Heva

"Hi Snow, I'm Heva. We are in the absolute middle of nowhere - a dangerous nowhere. So alway keep your weapons within reach " Heva replies to the white-hair woman. "If you're bored, we are going to bury a body that was used for a focus of a necromantic curse. Hopefully we won't need to fight any undead to do it."

Then Heva will head out for the mound

Action

spacer.pngFather Raziel de' Fatale

AC16 HP 27/27 Fort 4 Ref 2 Will 7 Init 0 Perception 6

Level 3 Init 0 HP 27/27 DR - Spd 30 ft.
AC 16/17 (melee/ranged) Touch 10 FF 16/17 CMD 1 Fort Ref 2 Will 7 CMB +4 BAB 2 Power Points 0/0 Action Pts 0
MW Morning Star +5 (1d8+3, x2)
Composite Long Bow +2 (1d8+2, x3)
Sickle +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Mithril Chain Shirt, Darkwood Buckler (+4 Armor, +1 Shield)
Str 14 Dex 10 Con 12 Int 10 Wis 19 Cha 16
Condition Normal

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

Channel Energy 7 times per day (1/7)

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

Animal Domain (Insect) - Exoskeleton 7 times per day (2/7)

Plant Domain (Leshy Caller) - Grant +4 sacred bonus Leshy's next attack 7 times per day (6/7)

DAILY SPELLS

0 LEVEL: Create Water, Guidance, Resistance and Stabilize

1st LEVEL: Calm Animals (Domain) 0/1, Cause Fear 1/1, Endure Elements 0/1, Shield of Faith 1/1

2nd LEVEL: Hold Animal (Domain) 1/1, Defending Bone 0/1, Spiritual Weapon 0/1

MAGIC ITEMS

Cure Light Wounds Wand (35/50 Charges) 1d8+1

When the newcomer arrives in town and introduces herself, the holy man follows along with his colleagues and also welcomes the stranger with his own introduction saying, "Greetings and welcome. I'm Father Raziel de' Fatale, but please call me Raziel."

Actions for LAST round

Swift:

Move:

Move Action:

Free:

Standard:

Immediate:

CONTINUING EFFECTS: None

Edited by Terran (see edit history)