Jump to content

The Big House


Starhawk

Recommended Posts

spacer.pngTheodmer Naejor
Spell Slots | Spells Prepared | AR : 1/9 | Active Effects

AC 14 HP 21/21 Fort 3 Ref 5 Will 5 Init 3

%5BURL%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.myth-weavers.com%2Fsheet.html%23id%3D2868783%5D%5BB%5D%5BSIZE%3D%2B1%5DTheodmer%20Naejor%5B%2FSIZE%5D%5B%2FB%5D%5B%2FURL%5D%0AM%20N%20Elf%20Arcanist%20(Occultist)%2C%20%5BB%5DLevel%5B%2FB%5D%203%2C%20%5BB%5DInit%5B%2FB%5D%203%2C%20%5BB%5DHP%5B%2FB%5D%2021%2F21%2C%20%5BB%5DSpeed%5B%2FB%5D%2030%0A%5BB%5DAC%5B%2FB%5D%2014%2C%20%5BB%5DTouch%5B%2FB%5D%2013%2C%20%5BB%5DFlat-footed%5B%2FB%5D%2011%2C%20%5BB%5DCMD%5B%2Fb%5D%2014%2C%20%5BB%5DFort%5B%2FB%5D%203%2C%20%5BB%5DRef%5B%2FB%5D%205%2C%20%5BB%5DWill%5B%2FB%5D%205%2C%20%5BB%5DCMB%5B%2FB%5D%20%2B1%2C%20%5BB%5DBase%20Attack%20Bonus%5B%2FB%5D%201%20%20%20%0A%5BB%5D%20%20Sickle%20%5B%2FB%5D%20%2B1%20(1d6%2C%20x2)%0A%5BB%5D%20%20Light%20Crossbow%20(30)%20%5B%2FB%5D%20%2B4%20(1d8%2C%2019-20x2)%0A%5BB%5D%20%20Silken%20Ceremonial%20Armor%5B%2FB%5D%20(%2B1%20Armor%2C%20%2B3%20Dex)%0A%5BB%5DAbilities%5B%2FB%5D%20Str%2011%2C%20Dex%2016%2C%20Con%2012%2C%20Int%2018%2C%20Wis%2012%2C%20Cha%2012%0A%5BB%5DCondition%5B%2FB%5D%20None%20
Theodmer Naejor
M N Elf Arcanist (Occultist), Level 3, Init 3, HP 21/21, Speed 30
AC 14, Touch 13, Flat-footed 11, CMD 14, Fort 3, Ref 5, Will 5, CMB +1, Base Attack Bonus 1
Sickle +1 (1d6, x2)
Light Crossbow (30) +4 (1d8, 19-20x2)
Silken Ceremonial Armor (+1 Armor, +3 Dex)
Abilities Str 11, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 12, Cha 12
Condition None

Bison :
Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +8

Defense

AC 17, touch 9, flat-footed 17 (+8 natural, –1 size)
hp 42 (5d8+20)
Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +1

Offense

Speed 40 ft.
Melee gore +10 (2d6+12)
Space 10 ft., Reach 5 ft.
Special Attacks stampede (see aurochs), trample (2d6+12, DC 20)

Statistics

Str 27, Dex 10, Con 19, Int 2, Wis 11, Cha 4
Base Atk +3; CMB +12; CMD 22 (26 vs. trip)
Feats Endurance, Improved Bull Rush, Power Attack
Skills Perception +8


Closing his eyes briefly as he contemplated the sheer absurdity of the situation they were in, Theo shook his head and moved back into the southern room that was rapidly filling with smoke. Trying to pick a space as clear of smoke as possible, he called out, ostensibly to Torren and Cyl, but producing as much volume as he could, so hopefully Vosh would hear outside as well.
"Ghouls are blocking the door and the whole place is going to fill up with smoke soon. We need to get the windows open enough to vent as soon as possible. South eastern first, since that's where the most of us are."
With his attempt at unobtrusively communicating with the survivors done, the elf turned his attention back to the interior, flinging forth a glob of acid at the smoke shrouded ghoul across the way, even as his summoned elemental blurred into motion. The conjured creature drifted north, coming to a halt and flinging a piece of debris at the ghoul attacking Torren.

Actions

Theo : Move : 10' S, 20' W
Theo : Standard : Cast Acid Splash on Ghoul 1
Theo : Free : Hold Breath

Elemental is the green square on Roll20
Elemental : Move : 15' N
Elemental : Standard : Telekinetic Throw debris at Ghoul 2
 

Aether Elemental - AC 14 - HP 13/13 - Invisible - Blindsense 60' - 25/30 Round Duration 

Small Aether Elemental CR 1

XP 400
N Small outsider (aether, elemental, extraplanar)
Init +6; Senses blindsense 60 ft., darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +5

DEFENSE

AC 14, touch 14, flat-footed 12 (+1 deflection, +2 Dex, +1 size)
hp 13 (2d10+2)
Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +0
Defensive Abilities telekinetic deflection; Immune elemental traits, force

OFFENSE

Speed fly 60 ft. (good)
Melee slam +4 (1d4+1)
Ranged telekinetic throw +5 (1d8+2)
Special Attacks telekinetic maneuver, telekinetic throw (DC 12)

STATISTICS

Str 12, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 4, Wis 11, Cha 11
Base Atk +2; CMB +2; CMD 15
Feats Improved Initiative B, Point-Blank Shot
Skills Acrobatics +6, Fly +12, Perception +5, Stealth +11
SQ telekinetic invisibility
Languages Aquan, Auran, Ignan, Terran

 

Edited by dhemon (see edit history)
Name
Acid Splash : Attack, Damage, Miss Chance
19; 2; 90
1d20+4;1d3;1d100 [15]; [15,2]; [15,2,90]
Telekinetic Throw : Attack; Damage
13; 7
1d20+5;1d8+2 [8]; [8,5]
Perception DC to find elemental
29
1d20+16 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.pngEdwin Arcadia

AC13 HP 27/27 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 4 Init +6 Perception +2(alertness,familiar +13)

Edwin Arcadia
M   human wizard, Level 3, Init 6, HP 27/27, Speed 30
AC 13, Touch 12, Flat-footed 11, CMD 12, Fort 4, Ref 4, Will 4, CMB 0, Base Attack Bonus 1   
include alchemical reagent bonus Acid splash +3 (1d3+1, 20/x2)
masterwork Haramaki (+1 Armor, +2 Dex)
Abilities Str 8, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 20, Wis 10, Cha 10
Condition: +2 trait bonus to will saves vs charm and compulsion
+2 racial bonus to survival checks to avoid getting lost 

 

Prepared spell

cantrips: acid splash, Prestidigitation, detect magic,dancing light

lvl 1: grease(used), mage armor,web bolt, ears of the city(used), (hydraulic push)(used)

lvl 2: create pitx2(used) (fog cloud)

wand of enlarge other charges: 49/50

School power uses: 7/8

 

Thrush familiar(figment archetype)
AC 18, touch 16, flat-footed 16 (+2 Dex, +4 size +2 natural armor)
hp 6 (1/4 of edwin hp)
Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +2

Speed 10 ft., fly 40 ft. (average)
Melee bite –1 (1d2–5)
Space 1 ft.; Reach 0 ft.

STATISTICS

Str 1, Dex 15, Con 6, Int 2, Wis 15, Cha 6
Base Atk +0; CMB –2; CMD 3
Feats Skill Focus (Perception)
Skills Fly +12, Perception +13*

*eidolon evolution: skilled (+8 racial bonus to perception)

Edwin take a step back and throw some light at the northern team

 

action

Edwin:

Step to ending location

Standard: cast dancing light(will mark on map with blue square)

Familiar: move next to edwin

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

_28df7068-b62f-4180-bf91-271603c67a4d.jpeg.3e99c019217305eae354e52a07e24185.jpegCyl Wradom

AC 26, HP 33/33, Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 3, Init 2, Perception 10

 

 

Male LN Half-Elf Fighter,

Level 3 Init 2 HP 33/33 Speed 20'
AC 26 Touch 12 FF 24 CMD 23 Fort 4, Ref 3 Will 3 (Enchantments 7)/(Fear 8) CMB +7 BAB 3

Fauchard +9 (1d10+7, 18-20/x2)  
MW Silversheen, Reach, Trip, Weaponcorded
Cestus +8 (1d4+5, 19-20/x2)
Javelin (1) +6 (1d6+5, x3)

Masterwork Full Plate, Darkwood Full Shield (+11 Armor, +3 Shield, +2 Dex)

Str 18 Dex 14 Con 12 Int 14 Wis 14 Cha 8

Condition None 

Cyl continued holding his breath, took a step back and hoped the man in front of him would begin retreating. He again lunged forward with his weapon, aiming to catch the ghouls off-balance.

Actions & Intents

Move Action: 5' step

Standard Action: Trip

Active Effects: Song of Rage, Holding Breath (Round Remaining 22/24)

Potential Actions

AOOs

 

Held & Worn

Right Hand: Fauchard, masterwork, Silversheen
Left Hand: Shield, Darkwood, 
Worn: Full-Plate, +1, Masterwork 

Edited by Alterangel (see edit history)
Name
Smoke 50/50
2
1d2 2
Fort Save
18
1d20+4 14
Trip Ghoul 2
9
1d20+8 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.jpeg.d2a8e07a33a39020c39594fe43fa14dc.jpeg Torren Grimstad

AC 23 (AC 21 Greatsword) HP 39/39, Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +1, Init +1

Male NG Human Fighter

Level 3 Init 1 HP 39/39 Speed 20
AC 23 (21 Greatsword) Touch 12 Flat-footed 21 (19 Greatsword) CMD 20 Fort 5 Ref 2 Will 1 CMB +8 Base Attack Bonus 3   
Great sword, Masterwork 10 (1d10+7, 19-20/x2)
Longsword 9 (1d8+5, 19-20/x2)
20 Str Composite Long bow 4 (1d8+5, 20/x3)
F. Plate/Hvy Steel Shield +9 Armor +2 Shield +1 Dex +1 Dodge

Str 20 Dex 13 Con 14 Int 12 Wis 10 Cha 8

Condition None 

Still holding his breath, Torren slashes at the Ghoul next to him (a tripped one if there is one) and then backs out of the doorway.

 

 

Standard Action: Power attack with longsword (I forgot about the Rage song, Add +1 to hit and damage for that)

Free action: 5' step

Current AC 23

 

Name
Power attack with longsword (Rage song)
19
1d20+9 10
Damage
13
1d8+8 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Player's Turn

Heva moves all the way to the North East Corner of the Main Chamber, engaging in verbal exchanges with Billings.

Billings considers the situation from a position of being blind and can't make head nor tail of it. Perhaps time would answer his questions. Fumbling around in the darkness, light suddenly appears close by, revealing a wall of foggy smoke around him. The impossibility of opening a window while blind suddenly becomes a possibility. He hears the sound of bare clawed feet coming closer.

Drew follows Raziel back into the South Room and moves away from Heva and Billings, who are now on their own.

Raziel conjures forth water in the room to the West, where the drawing Ghouls are. It fizzes the smouldering floor down, raising some steam that mixes with the smoke, but at least its out. The ghouls howl at this. The smoke in the room he's in continues to accumulate, but on the plus side, he's found the smoke ball and the area around it which it has already ignited.

Theo calls for Aid and Vosh answers. "On my way..", comes the growling voiced Goblin. Theo hurls a ball of acid. It somehow manages to get past the hulking Cyl in the doorway. He then feels gratification when it hits the ghoul right in the chest elicting a howl of pain and frustration from the foul creature. Spotting his elemental, he is able to see the tarnished goblet flying through the air. It misses its target however.

Edwin casts a spell and the resulting light returns sight to Billings. There is a howl of ghoulish frustration at this development.

Cyl remains where he is and Torren moves past him. He finds that he is too close to the adjacent ghouls to bring his long weapon to bear, they are inside his reach, and too far from the ghoul in front of him to hit her either. He holds the door.

Torren slashes at the arm of the ghoul to his left. It's a powerful blow and the ghoul falls to the ground in two pieces, while the remaining ghouls hiss and spit.


Ghoul's Turn..

Billings, able to see beyond the end of his nose, is rewarded with the sight of a wall of ghouldom descending upon him out of the smoke. Heva sees this coming at her from out of the smoke, somewhat further away.

Both Billings and Heva are assailed by the overwhelming stench of physical corruption, as the Ghast leads his troops into battle on the front lines. Barrigan is lucky the claw and the bite coming at him are ill timed.. he dodges both. Heva is not so lucky. As she tries to fend off the ghoul she feels teeth sink into her arm.

The remaining two ghouls in the South West room, raging at the death of their packmate launch themselves at Cyl in the doorway. The one adjacent moves first, knowing all too well how a polearm works. The other ghoul moves around the threat of Cyl's polearm to get to grips with Cyl as well. However, even working in concert and aiding each other Cyl's shield and armor confounds them. Cyl, however is aware that when the ghouls are working in concert in this fashion, he is not in a position to laugh off these tactics.

Drew sees a ghoul emerge from the smoke in front of him, just unable to get to him, but effectively getting between the majority of the company and Billings with Heva.


@Eborne1 Billings needs to make a DC15 Fortitude Save or be sickened for 5 minutes

@Rakle Heva needs to make a DC15 Fort Save or be sickened for 5 minutes, as well as a DC13 Fort Save vs Paralysis and a DC 13 Fort Save vs Disease.

Roll first then act.


@Penchant @dhemon @Rudra @dtspurrier @Terran @Alterangel

You are free to act.

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)
Name
Ghoul 4 claw on Billings
10
1d20+4 6
Ghast Bite on Billings
10
1d20+6 4
Ghoul Bite on Heva
17
1d20+4 13
Damage
4
1d6+1 3
Ghoul 3 tries to Grapple Cyl
9
1d20+4 5
Ghoul 1 tries to Grapple Cyl
11
1d20+4 7
Sickened Duration (in minutes)
5
1d6+4 1
Sickened Duration (in minutes)
10
1d6+4 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.jpeg.d2a8e07a33a39020c39594fe43fa14dc.jpeg Torren Grimstad

AC 23 (AC 21 Greatsword) HP 33/39, Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +1, Init +1

Male NG Human Fighter

Level 3 Init 1 HP 39/39 Speed 20
AC 23 (21 Greatsword) Touch 12 Flat-footed 21 (19 Greatsword) CMD 20 Fort 5 Ref 2 Will 1 CMB +8 Base Attack Bonus 3   
Great sword, Masterwork 10 (1d10+7, 19-20/x2)
Longsword 9 (1d8+5, 19-20/x2)
20 Str Composite Long bow 4 (1d8+5, 20/x3)
F. Plate/Hvy Steel Shield +9 Armor +2 Shield +1 Dex +1 Dodge

Str 20 Dex 13 Con 14 Int 12 Wis 10 Cha 8

Condition None 

Torren hisses through his teeth, "Hold the door!" to Cyl as he turns to go shore up the other side of the group. With the doorway one warrior should be able to hold it against the two ghouls. He can't see Edwin but he uses some of his breath to shout, "Edwin! DO the mud thing!" hoping the man understands. He stands ready to face off at the next ghoul in line.

 

Edited by Penchant (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

headdesertwoman2.jpg.2879d6283f0f91d63dfab8f83814e0a6.jpg

Heva

AC17, HP24/28, F+4, R+5, W+4, Init +6, Song 3/10. 1st:0/4.  Dex Dmg 3 (-1 to modifer); sickened 5 minutes

 

AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 17, Fort 4, Ref 5, Will 4, CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 2

mw longbow comp. (+1 str) +7 (d8+1, x3)

cestus +6 (1d4+1, 19-20x2) mithral chainshirt (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)

Abilities Str 12, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 17 Condition None

Skills: +11 disable device;+10 sing(sense motive, bluff),diplo; +8: acro,escape,UMD, Ride; +7animal;+5appraise,climb,swim, perc, know(D,E,L,N)Ling

 


Slamming the bar off the window, Heva pushes up the shutters. "The ghouls and the ghast are coming for you! " Heva yells towards the room in the south. "Let's go" she tells Ed before jumping out of the window.


Action

standard action: finishing opening the window.

move action: acrobatics to avoid any Aoos

acrobatics to avoid aoo

Inspire Rage Song (2nd round of lingering): Anyone accepting receives +2 to strength, +2 bonus to trip, reposition and crit confirms.

Song Penalty: Cannot use concentration abilities like cast a spell

Edited by Rakle (see edit history)
Name
acrobatics to avoid aoo
18
1d20+6 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Screenshot_20240115-091914.png.5932cf21a5dcfc501fd9e2bd3fd48260.pngScreenshot_20240115-091914.png.5932cf21a5dcfc501fd9e2bd3fd48260.pngEd Billings - Some Ranger Fella and his Trusty Hound Dog

AC: 18 [16] HP: 33/36 Fort: 6 Ref: 8[6] Will: 6 Init: Perception: 8

Zebediah Edvard Billings IV
Male NG Human Ranger Level 3, Init 4, HP 36/36, Speed 30, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 19, Fort 6, Ref 8, Will 6, 

CMB +5, Base Attack Bonus 3

MW Composite Longbow (+2) 600gp (40x Arrows / 20x Incendiary Arrows) +9 (1d8+2, x3)
MW Longsword 315gp 8 (1d8+2, (19-20)x2)
Light Mace 5gp 8 (1d6+2, x2)
MW Chain Shirt (250gp) (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)
Abilities Str 15, Dex 18 [15], Con 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 8
Condition (-3 Dex)


Ed is grateful for the feel of his longsword, in hand, as the wall of foul, rotting corpses descends upon him. He counters a missed bite and missed swipe of a claw with a missed swing of his sword, but the stench is too much and he immediately vomits right in the face of the ghast.

Nearly overwhelmed, Ed welcomes the sudden rush of fresh air on his neck from the open window. Upon hearing Heva's urgent plea to retreat, Ed is fast on her heels, dodging the coming assault by throwing himself out through the window as well.

"We need to get the front door open yesterday!" he says to Heva, after gathering himself. "Where's the Goblin Miner!"

OOC

Ed is holding his breath from the previous round. Not sure he needs to save vs "Stench" if that's what the DC15 save is for.

If wrong: Fort Save = 9

Re: Per DM ruling... Ed is "sickened" (1d6+4 MINUTES!!!! 😩🤮) and his rolls for this post are all at -2 of their results. Also... I moved Billings' marker outside of the house. He'll probably move a short distance away from the house. It just wasn't easy to indicate that on the map. Thanks.


ACTIONS 

Free: Hold Breath

Swift:

Move: Self Defenestrate

Standard: Power Attack

Full Round:

Edited by Eborne1 (see edit history)
Name
Fort Save 
9
d20+6 3
Power Attack Longsword
11; 7
d20+5;d8+4 [6]; [6,3]
Acrobatics
20
d20+5 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

_28df7068-b62f-4180-bf91-271603c67a4d.jpeg.3e99c019217305eae354e52a07e24185.jpegCyl Wradom

AC 28, HP 33/33, Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 3, Init 2, Perception 10

 

 

Male LN Half-Elf Fighter,

Level 3 Init 2 HP 33/33 Speed 20'
AC 28 Touch 12 FF 24 CMD 25 Fort 4, Ref 3 Will 3 (Enchantments 7)/(Fear 8) CMB +7 BAB 3

Fauchard +9 (1d10+7, 18-20/x2)  
MW Silversheen, Reach, Trip, Weaponcorded
Cestus +8 (1d4+5, 19-20/x2)
Javelin (1) +6 (1d6+5, x3)

Masterwork Full Plate, Darkwood Full Shield (+11 Armor, +3 Shield, +2 Dex)

Str 18 Dex 14 Con 12 Int 14 Wis 14 Cha 8

Condition None 

Doubts filled Cyl's mind for a moment as the large man retreated and charged him with holding the door. He saw himself getting torn to shreds by ghoulish fingers and fangs. But the image only heightened his resolve, as he raised his plated parts to intercept their onslaught, defending his more vulnerable joints. He wished he still had his sidearm, a beautiful sword that his betrothed had commissioned for him, but it was lost in the sea somewhere. So he needed to work with what he had.

Taking a step back, he shot the elf behind him a look. Through the visor slit, it was impossible to see more than just those hard, determined eyes, but it was enough to tell the mage that he needed space to retreat.

He readied his weapon again, this time steadying himself for a more deadly slash.

Actions & Intents

Move Action: 5' step backwards

Standard Action: Ready, Fight Defensively if/when one of them rounds the corner (28 A/C, CMD 25)

Active Effects: Song of Rage, Holding Breath (Round Remaining 18/24)

Potential Actions

AOOs/Trips if they don't 5ft step

@dhemonIf you could take a few steps back, Cyl will need some room to retreat as he fights

Held & Worn

Right Hand: Fauchard, masterwork, Silversheen
Left Hand: Shield, Darkwood, 
Worn: Full-Plate, +1, Masterwork 

Edited by Alterangel (see edit history)
Name
Fight Defensively Attack
6
1d20+5 1
AOO Trips
17; 31; 18
1d20+11; 1d20+11; 1d20+11 [6]; [6,20]; [6,20,7]
AOO Attacks
21; 16; 20
1d20+9; 1d20+9; 1d20+9 [12]; [12,7]; [12,7,11]
AOO Damage
9; 14; 9
1d10+7; 1d10+7; 1d10+7 [2]; [2,7]; [2,7,2]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

spacer.pngFather Raziel de' Fatale

AC16 HP 27/27 Fort 4 Ref 2 Will 7 Init 0 Perception 6

Level 3 Init 0 HP 27/27 DR - Spd 30 ft.
AC 16/17 (melee/ranged) Touch 10 FF 16/17 CMD 1 Fort Ref 2 Will 7 CMB +4 BAB 2 Power Points 0/0 Action Pts 0
MW Morning Star +5 (1d8+3, x2)
Composite Long Bow +2 (1d8+2, x3)
Sickle +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Mithril Chain Shirt, Darkwood Buckler (+4 Armor, +1 Shield)
Str 14 Dex 10 Con 12 Int 10 Wis 19 Cha 16
Condition Normal

 

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

Channel Energy 7 times per day (1/7)

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

Animal Domain (Insect) - Exoskeleton 7 times per day (2/7)

Plant Domain (Leshy Caller) - Grant +4 sacred bonus Leshy's next attack 7 times per day (7/7)

DAILY SPELLS

0 LEVEL: Create Water, Guidance, Resistance and Stabilize

1st LEVEL: Calm Animals (Domain) 1/1, Cause Fear 1/1, Endure Elements 0/1, Shield of Faith 1/1

2nd LEVEL: Hold Animal (Domain) 1/1, Defending Bone 0/1, Spiritual Weapon 0/1

MAGIC ITEMS

Cure Light Wounds Wand (38/50 Charges) 1d8+1

After Father de' Fatale had moved and located the smoking ball of smoldering twine which the summoned elemental tossed into the room, the holy man's plan was coming together as he poured all of the water out of his waterskin on to the smoldering device in orderl to extinguish the fire and also saturate the surrounding floor to prevent a spark up of the insidious, yet simple weapon of the Ghouls.

Taking a step back to his prior position as he continues to hold his breath, the Priest of Erastil reaches down and picks up the morning star which had dropped earlier in the combat now that it was possible a retreat was going to occur, unless of course his colleagues could turn the course of this skirmish between good and evil using powerful arcane magic, divine intervention and heroic displays of valor in close quarters combat.

Actions for the round

 

Swift:

Free: Hold Breath (-2 rounds)

Standard: Carefully pour water from skin on smoldering ball to extinguish fire

Move: 5 ft. step back to original position where he previously dropped weapon

Move Action: Retrieve Morningstar

Immediate:

CONTINUING EFFECTS: Comprehend Languages (10 minutes); Hold Breath (9/12 Constitutional rounds)

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.pngTheodmer Naejor
Spell Slots | Spells Prepared | AR : 1/9 | Active Effects

AC 14 HP 21/21 Fort 3 Ref 5 Will 5 Init 3

%5BURL%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.myth-weavers.com%2Fsheet.html%23id%3D2868783%5D%5BB%5D%5BSIZE%3D%2B1%5DTheodmer%20Naejor%5B%2FSIZE%5D%5B%2FB%5D%5B%2FURL%5D%0AM%20N%20Elf%20Arcanist%20(Occultist)%2C%20%5BB%5DLevel%5B%2FB%5D%203%2C%20%5BB%5DInit%5B%2FB%5D%203%2C%20%5BB%5DHP%5B%2FB%5D%2021%2F21%2C%20%5BB%5DSpeed%5B%2FB%5D%2030%0A%5BB%5DAC%5B%2FB%5D%2014%2C%20%5BB%5DTouch%5B%2FB%5D%2013%2C%20%5BB%5DFlat-footed%5B%2FB%5D%2011%2C%20%5BB%5DCMD%5B%2Fb%5D%2014%2C%20%5BB%5DFort%5B%2FB%5D%203%2C%20%5BB%5DRef%5B%2FB%5D%205%2C%20%5BB%5DWill%5B%2FB%5D%205%2C%20%5BB%5DCMB%5B%2FB%5D%20%2B1%2C%20%5BB%5DBase%20Attack%20Bonus%5B%2FB%5D%201%20%20%20%0A%5BB%5D%20%20Sickle%20%5B%2FB%5D%20%2B1%20(1d6%2C%20x2)%0A%5BB%5D%20%20Light%20Crossbow%20(30)%20%5B%2FB%5D%20%2B4%20(1d8%2C%2019-20x2)%0A%5BB%5D%20%20Silken%20Ceremonial%20Armor%5B%2FB%5D%20(%2B1%20Armor%2C%20%2B3%20Dex)%0A%5BB%5DAbilities%5B%2FB%5D%20Str%2011%2C%20Dex%2016%2C%20Con%2012%2C%20Int%2018%2C%20Wis%2012%2C%20Cha%2012%0A%5BB%5DCondition%5B%2FB%5D%20None%20
Theodmer Naejor
M N Elf Arcanist (Occultist), Level 3, Init 3, HP 21/21, Speed 30
AC 14, Touch 13, Flat-footed 11, CMD 14, Fort 3, Ref 5, Will 5, CMB +1, Base Attack Bonus 1
Sickle +1 (1d6, x2)
Light Crossbow (30) +4 (1d8, 19-20x2)
Silken Ceremonial Armor (+1 Armor, +3 Dex)
Abilities Str 11, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 12, Cha 12
Condition None

Bison :
Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +8

Defense

AC 17, touch 9, flat-footed 17 (+8 natural, –1 size)
hp 42 (5d8+20)
Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +1

Offense

Speed 40 ft.
Melee gore +10 (2d6+12)
Space 10 ft., Reach 5 ft.
Special Attacks stampede (see aurochs), trample (2d6+12, DC 20)

Statistics

Str 27, Dex 10, Con 19, Int 2, Wis 11, Cha 4
Base Atk +3; CMB +12; CMD 22 (26 vs. trip)
Feats Endurance, Improved Bull Rush, Power Attack
Skills Perception +8


Having called for help, and gotten a response, Theo pulled back toward the corner. Once 'safely' ensconced, the elf again lobbed a glob of acid, this time at the the ghoul to the north. Inside the western room, the elemental continued attempting to pelt the ghouls with debris

Actions

Theo : Move : 10' E, 10' (15') SE
Theo : Standard : Cast Acid Splash on Ghoul 7
Theo : Free : Hold Breath

Elemental is the green square on Roll20
Elemental : Standard : Telekinetic Throw debris at Ghoul 2
 

Aether Elemental - AC 14 - HP 13/13 - Invisible - Blindsense 60' - 24/30 Round Duration 

Small Aether Elemental CR 1

XP 400
N Small outsider (aether, elemental, extraplanar)
Init +6; Senses blindsense 60 ft., darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +5

DEFENSE

AC 14, touch 14, flat-footed 12 (+1 deflection, +2 Dex, +1 size)
hp 13 (2d10+2)
Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +0
Defensive Abilities telekinetic deflection; Immune elemental traits, force

OFFENSE

Speed fly 60 ft. (good)
Melee slam +4 (1d4+1)
Ranged telekinetic throw +5 (1d8+2)
Special Attacks telekinetic maneuver, telekinetic throw (DC 12)

STATISTICS

Str 12, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 4, Wis 11, Cha 11
Base Atk +2; CMB +2; CMD 15
Feats Improved Initiative B, Point-Blank Shot
Skills Acrobatics +6, Fly +12, Perception +5, Stealth +11
SQ telekinetic invisibility
Languages Aquan, Auran, Ignan, Terran

 

Name
Acid Splash : Ranged Touch; Damage; Miss Chance
9; 2; 61
1d20+4;1d3;1d100 [5]; [5,2]; [5,2,61]
Telekinetic Throw; Damage
12; 8
1d20+7;1d8+2 [5]; [5,6]
Perception DC to detect Elemental
17
1d20+16 1
DC17
8
1d20+7 1
DC17
20
1d20+7 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Torren races to the barricade. Arriving there he sees a ghoul cautiously emerge out of the smoke.

Heva and Billings somehow manage to avoid attacks from ghouls as they duck and dive out of the window. Heva's song affects herself and Billings only now, since she's outside of the building.

Cyl retreats into the room, attempting to lure the ghouls into attacking him.

Raziel puts out the smoke ball at his feet and a small radius around it. However this is nowhere near enough water to extinguish the surrounding areas which have already ignited and continue smouldering. It does not dissipate the smoke either. It does slow the expansion of the smouldering area momentarily.

Theo hurls another orb of acid, this time at the ghoul by the barricade. The combination of a poor aim and the cover provided by the knight conspire to make this attack miss completely.

The Knight steps forward and slashes at the ghoul, but the tip of his sword catches the edge of the barricade such that the slash goes awry.

Edwin says, you can free yourself easily, before an explosion of wet sticky mud erupts into being in the room he is in. This captures Theo (DC15 Reflex to avoid entanglement, standard action to remove entangled condition. The wet sticky mud instantly quenches an area of smouldering floor and furniture.

Vosh shouts "Here?", through the buttressed window next to Theo.

...

Enemy Turn

 

The ghouls by Cyl, standing on wet floor, close the door. There is the sound of a bar dropping.

The ghoul in front of Edgar, pulls back carefully into smoke.

Smoke balls drop into the area by Drew, Edwin and Theo. The ball next to Theo simply fizzles in the mud. The smoke from the main hall expands up to and through the barricade. In combination this results in both Drew and Torren being plunged into darkness, utterly blind. They can hear movement on the other side of the barricade getting closer. Suddenly, the stench is overwhelming. Torren hears Drew retching beside him, even as the stench encompasses him too.


@Penchant Torren needs to make a Fort Save.

Both Heva and Billings can take a move/standard action this round since they lost one last round


Player's turn.

@Rakle @dhemon @Terran @Rudra @Eborne1 @Alterangel @dtspurrier @Penchant

 

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)
Name
Knight Slash (just roll a D20 and see if I need to check)
8
1d20 8
Drew Save vs Stench will roll then check sheet
1
1d20 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

headdesertwoman2.jpg.2879d6283f0f91d63dfab8f83814e0a6.jpg

Heva

AC17, HP24/28, F+4, R+5, W+4, Init +6, Song 3/10. 1st:0/4.  Dex Dmg 3 (-1 to modifer); sickened 5 minutes

 

AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 17, Fort 4, Ref 5, Will 4, CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 2

mw longbow comp. (+1 str) +7 (d8+1, x3)

cestus +6 (1d4+1, 19-20x2) mithral chainshirt (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)

Abilities Str 12, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 17 Condition None

Skills: +11 disable device;+10 sing(sense motive, bluff),diplo; +8: acro,escape,UMD, Ride; +7animal;+5appraise,climb,swim, perc, know(D,E,L,N)Ling

Inspire Rage Song (): Anyone accepting receives +2 to strength, +2 bonus to trip, reposition and crit confirms.

Song Penalty: Cannot use concentration abilities like cast a spell


Standing up, Heva turns and starts hustling to the south. Hearing Vosh, she yells "BREAK OPEN the nearest window or door! They need to escape "


Action

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...