Jump to content

The Big House


Starhawk

Recommended Posts

"Let's do this meatbags!" hisses the ghoul by the barricade, hurling a javelin across the intervening distance at the least armored, least shielded individual it can see. The javelin skids off the wall by Billings and careens out the door to land in the dirt. Whatever is on smeared on the walls is also smeared on the javelin.

________________________________________

Player's turn (make a perception check with your post)

@dhemon @Rakle @Penchant @Terran @Eborne1 @Alterangel

 @Rudra @dtspurrier

Note: Elves and Half Elves are immune to ghoul paralysis. There is no immunity to Ghast paralysis.

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)
Name
Throw Javelin at -2 for range
13
1d20+2 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.jpeg.d2a8e07a33a39020c39594fe43fa14dc.jpeg Torren Grimstad

AC 23 (AC 21 Greatsword) HP 39/39, Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +1, Init +1

Male NG Human Fighter

Level 3 Init 1 HP 39/39 Speed 20
AC 23 (21 Greatsword) Touch 12 Flat-footed 21 (19 Greatsword) CMD 20 Fort 5 Ref 2 Will 1 CMB +8 Base Attack Bonus 3   
Great sword, Masterwork 10 (1d10+7, 19-20/x2)
Longsword 9 (1d8+5, 19-20/x2)
20 Str Composite Long bow 4 (1d8+5, 20/x3)
F. Plate/Hvy Steel Shield +9 Armor +2 Shield +1 Dex +1 Dodge

Str 20 Dex 13 Con 14 Int 12 Wis 10 Cha 8

Condition None 

With the peace broken, Torren marches forth with his shield up. As he enters, he glances above himself just to make sure one of the buggers isn't going to drop on him. It's a big space so he conserves his movement so the group can move as a unit. He glances left and right assuming this is an ambush.

 

Move Action: 20'ft forward.

Standard Action: Total Defense +4 dodge bonus to AC

 

Current AC 27

 

Name
Perception
6
1d20 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Screenshot_20240115-091914.png.5932cf21a5dcfc501fd9e2bd3fd48260.pngScreenshot_20240115-091914.png.5932cf21a5dcfc501fd9e2bd3fd48260.pngEd Billings - Some Ranger Fella and his Trusty Hound Dog

AC: 18 [16] HP: 29/36 Fort: 6 Ref: 8[6] Will: 6 Init: Perception: 8

Zebediah Edvard Billings IV
Male NG Human Ranger Level 3, Init 4, HP 36/36, Speed 30, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 19, Fort 6, Ref 8, Will 6, 

CMB +5, Base Attack Bonus 3

MW Composite Longbow (+2) 600gp (40x Arrows / 20x Incendiary Arrows) +9 (1d8+2, x3)
MW Longsword 315gp 8 (1d8+2, (19-20)x2)
Light Mace 5gp 8 (1d6+2, x2)
MW Chain Shirt (250gp) (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)
Abilities Str 15, Dex 18 [15], Con 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 8
Condition (-3 Dex)


"Welp! Looks like talking's over!" Ed says as the spear lands in the dirt behind him.

"SHIELDS UP!! MOVE IN!! WATCH YOUR FLANKS!!!" he yells, continuing as signal caller, at least until this fight is through, when he hopes someone else will pick up the task.

He immediately draws and fires another and then another back at the ghoul behind the barricade, as he tucks in tight behind the front line and prepares to move into the house along with them, taking a deep breath and holding it before moving in, in case the stench is too toxic.

 

OOC

Readied action arrow + rapid shots w/ penalties for Dex DMG (but not 'cover' assuming DM will add that to enemy AC)

Disregard readied action roll. Not applicable pre-initiative. Thx.


ACTIONS 

Free: 5' step for soft cover

Swift: Hold breath

Move:

Standard:

Full Round: Rapid shot

Edited by Eborne1 (see edit history)
Name
Readied Shot
19; 3
d20+8;d8+2 [11]; [11,1]
Rapid shot 1
16; 3
d20+6;d8+2 [10]; [10,1]
Rapid Shot 2
22; 9
d20+6;d8+2 [16]; [16,7]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

image.jpeg.7c3e7757c341fb7505732bfec89d2261.jpegHeva

AC17, HP28/28, F+4, R+5, W+4, Init +6, Song 5/10. 1st:0/4.  Dex Dmg 3 (-1 to modifer)

 

AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 17, Fort 4, Ref 5, Will 4, CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 2

mw longbow comp. (+1 str) +7 (d8+1, x3)

cestus +6 (1d4+1, 19-20x2) mithral chainshirt (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)

Abilities Str 12, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 17 Condition None

Skills: +11 disable device;+10 sing(sense motive, bluff),diplo; +8: acro,escape,UMD, Ride; +7animal;+5appraise,climb,swim, perc, know(D,E,L,N)Ling

 


" You don't need to yell. I'm standing right in front of the doorway " Heva replies to Ed. Then she begins to sing

Slaughter the ghoul, rip the shadows apart,
Unleash the fury that gnaws at our hearts,

Staying out of the way of swordsmen for moment, she holds her position


Action

perception

 

Inspire Rage Song (): Anyone accepting receives +2 to strength, +2 bonus to trip, reposition and crit confirms.

Song Penalty: Cannot use concentration abilities like cast a spell

Name
perception
14
1d20+5 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

spacer.pngFather Raziel de' Fatale

AC1 HP 23/27 Fort 4 Ref 2 Will 7 Init 0 Perception 6

Level 3 Init 0 HP 23/27 DR - Spd 30 ft.
AC 16/17 (melee/ranged) Touch 10 FF 16/17 CMD 1 Fort Ref 2 Will 7 CMB +4 BAB 2 Power Points 0/0 Action Pts 0
MW Morning Star +5 (1d8+3, x2)
Composite Long Bow +2 (1d8+2, x3)
Sickle +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Mithril Chain Shirt, Darkwood Buckler (+4 Armor, +1 Shield)
Str 14 Dex 10 Con 12 Int 10 Wis 19 Cha 16
Condition Normal

 

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

Channel Energy 7 times per day (1/7)

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

Animal Domain (Insect) - Exoskeleton 7 times per day (2/7)

Plant Domain (Leshy Caller) - Grant +4 sacred bonus Leshy's next attack 7 times per day (7/7)

DAILY SPELLS

0 LEVEL: Create Water, Guidance, Resistance and Stabilize

1st LEVEL: Calm Animals (Domain) 1/1, Cause Fear 1/1, Endure Elements 0/1, Shield of Faith 1/1

2nd LEVEL: Hold Animal (Domain) 1/1, Defending Bone 0/1, Spiritual Weapon 0/1

MAGIC ITEMS

Cure Light Wounds Wand (41/50 Charges) 1d8+1

Father de' Fatale guards Edwin until the arcanist recovers his ability to see and hear following the casting of his spell and, once the holy man has confirmed that the magician is back to normal, Raziel stows his morning star and double-checks the caster's health.

Standing the rear ranks, Raziel is curious as to Edwin's findings when suddenly the Ghoul calls his brethren to battle just before the foul undead abomination hurls a filth covered javelin at the party which fortunately misses everyone.

Instinctually, the padre draws his long bow as he moves toward the conflict and ends up standing just inside the front door of the manor house in order to get a line of sight on the Ghoul who is visible to the group. Once in position, Raziel levels his long bow and launches a razor-sharp arrow at the insidious creature, but he misses badly.

Actions for the round

Free:  Draw Long Bow as part of a Move Action

Swift:

Move: Move to stand just inside the manor house as shown on map

Move Action:

Standard: Attack Ghoul with Long Bow

Immediate:

CONTINUING EFFECTS: None

Edited by Terran (see edit history)
Name
Attack Ghoul with Long Bow
3
1d20+2 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The company ventures inside, crouching behind shields, the tip of the spear being Torren and a clearly revolted Drew. The 'ghoul paralysis immune' Cyl moves to the front, less concerned with covering up. The base of the spear, namely everyone else, hangs back somewhat using cover to defend against hurled javelins. Torren peeks around the corner, sees no enemies lurking there. Cyl eyes the high table which prevents him charging the ghoul.

The ghoul, its blackened teeth dripping ichor, speaks loudly in some hissing foul tongue but remains where it is. Its silver eyes gleam in the dark, then reflect the light from Cyl's ioun lantern as the polearm wielding Sargavan gets closer.

The ghoul lines up on Torren instead and hurls another javelin. The foul weapon is no danger to Torren, who doesn't even bother ducking as the javelin hits the side of the northern stairs and drops to the ground with a thud and a clatter.

The ghoul then retreats out of sight, still speaking loudly in whatever foul tongue it is employing.

__________________________________

Player's Turn

@dhemon @Rakle @Penchant @Terran @Eborne1 @Rudra

 @dtspurrier @Alterangel

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)
Name
Cyl Perception
21
1d20+10 11
Drew Perception
8
1d20+1 7
Theo Perception
27
1d20+7 20
Hurl Javelin
7
1d20+4 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.pngEdwin Arcadia

AC13 HP 27/27 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 4 Init +6 Perception +2(alertness,familiar +13)

Edwin Arcadia
M   human wizard, Level 3, Init 6, HP 27/27, Speed 30
AC 13, Touch 12, Flat-footed 11, CMD 12, Fort 4, Ref 4, Will 4, CMB 0, Base Attack Bonus 1   
include alchemical reagent bonus Acid splash +3 (1d3+1, 20/x2)
masterwork Haramaki (+1 Armor, +2 Dex)
Abilities Str 8, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 20, Wis 10, Cha 10
Condition: +2 trait bonus to will saves vs charm and compulsion
+2 racial bonus to survival checks to avoid getting lost 

 

Prepared spell

cantrips: acid splash, Prestidigitation, detect magic,dancing light

lvl 1: grease(used), mage armor,web bolt, ears of the city(used), (hydraulic push)(used)

lvl 2: create pitx2(used) (fog cloud)

wand of enlarge other charges: 49/50

School power uses: 7/8

 

Thrush familiar(figment archetype)
AC 18, touch 16, flat-footed 16 (+2 Dex, +4 size +2 natural armor)
hp 6 (1/4 of edwin hp)
Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +2

Speed 10 ft., fly 40 ft. (average)
Melee bite –1 (1d2–5)
Space 1 ft.; Reach 0 ft.

STATISTICS

Str 1, Dex 15, Con 6, Int 2, Wis 15, Cha 6
Base Atk +0; CMB –2; CMD 3
Feats Skill Focus (Perception)
Skills Fly +12, Perception +13*

*eidolon evolution: skilled (+8 racial bonus to perception)

He cant really fight, but there is something he can do.

Looking at his familiar "fly where we've seen the ghoul, as soon as you get there shout what you see, this might be a one way trip so first number of foes, then type if you recognize them, then any trap or things you deem suspicious, help us see whats beyond the corner" talking to a fragment of his imagination, in another universe they would lock him in an asylum

And then send his familiar

action

Familiar double move to destination, i'll add a perception check just in case, ignore it if it's not required

 

Edited by Rudra (see edit history)
Name
familiar peception
26
1d20+12 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

spacer.pngFather Raziel de' Fatale

AC1 HP 23/27 Fort 4 Ref 2 Will 7 Init 0 Perception 6

Level 3 Init 0 HP 23/27 DR - Spd 30 ft.
AC 16/17 (melee/ranged) Touch 10 FF 16/17 CMD 1 Fort Ref 2 Will 7 CMB +4 BAB 2 Power Points 0/0 Action Pts 0
MW Morning Star +5 (1d8+3, x2)
Composite Long Bow +2 (1d8+2, x3)
Sickle +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Mithril Chain Shirt, Darkwood Buckler (+4 Armor, +1 Shield)
Str 14 Dex 10 Con 12 Int 10 Wis 19 Cha 16
Condition Normal

 

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

Channel Energy 7 times per day (1/7)

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

Animal Domain (Insect) - Exoskeleton 7 times per day (2/7)

Plant Domain (Leshy Caller) - Grant +4 sacred bonus Leshy's next attack 7 times per day (7/7)

DAILY SPELLS

0 LEVEL: Create Water, Guidance, Resistance and Stabilize

1st LEVEL: Calm Animals (Domain) 1/1, Cause Fear 1/1, Endure Elements 0/1, Shield of Faith 1/1

2nd LEVEL: Hold Animal (Domain) 1/1, Defending Bone 0/1, Spiritual Weapon 0/1

MAGIC ITEMS

Cure Light Wounds Wand (41/50 Charges) 1d8+1

Father de' Fatale scowls when his initial shot with his long bow misses by a mile, however at this point the holy man had few other offensive options other than doing things the 'old fashioned' way.

Calling out the group, Raziel quickly asks, "Can anyone understand their language?" Turning to the undead specialist, the Priest of Erastil asks, "Edwin, can you?" Even though the situation is extremely tense to say the least, nonetheless the padre awaits a quick response which will guide the course of his next act.

Actions for the round

DM: Note that I will post actions this round, however I want to use a free action at the beginning of the round in order to assess the situation before acting. I do not wish to delay, if at all possible, and I definitely do not want to forfeit my actions this round. I just need a bit of quick information on his call out.

Free:  Speak

Swift:

Move:

Move Action:

Standard:

Immediate:

CONTINUING EFFECTS: None

Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.pngTheodmer Naejor
Spell Slots | Spells Prepared | AR : 1/9 | Active Effects

AC 14 HP 21/21 Fort 3 Ref 5 Will 5 Init 3

%5BURL%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.myth-weavers.com%2Fsheet.html%23id%3D2868783%5D%5BB%5D%5BSIZE%3D%2B1%5DTheodmer%20Naejor%5B%2FSIZE%5D%5B%2FB%5D%5B%2FURL%5D%0AM%20N%20Elf%20Arcanist%20(Occultist)%2C%20%5BB%5DLevel%5B%2FB%5D%203%2C%20%5BB%5DInit%5B%2FB%5D%203%2C%20%5BB%5DHP%5B%2FB%5D%2021%2F21%2C%20%5BB%5DSpeed%5B%2FB%5D%2030%0A%5BB%5DAC%5B%2FB%5D%2014%2C%20%5BB%5DTouch%5B%2FB%5D%2013%2C%20%5BB%5DFlat-footed%5B%2FB%5D%2011%2C%20%5BB%5DCMD%5B%2Fb%5D%2014%2C%20%5BB%5DFort%5B%2FB%5D%203%2C%20%5BB%5DRef%5B%2FB%5D%205%2C%20%5BB%5DWill%5B%2FB%5D%205%2C%20%5BB%5DCMB%5B%2FB%5D%20%2B1%2C%20%5BB%5DBase%20Attack%20Bonus%5B%2FB%5D%201%20%20%20%0A%5BB%5D%20%20Sickle%20%5B%2FB%5D%20%2B1%20(1d6%2C%20x2)%0A%5BB%5D%20%20Light%20Crossbow%20(30)%20%5B%2FB%5D%20%2B4%20(1d8%2C%2019-20x2)%0A%5BB%5D%20%20Silken%20Ceremonial%20Armor%5B%2FB%5D%20(%2B1%20Armor%2C%20%2B3%20Dex)%0A%5BB%5DAbilities%5B%2FB%5D%20Str%2011%2C%20Dex%2016%2C%20Con%2012%2C%20Int%2018%2C%20Wis%2012%2C%20Cha%2012%0A%5BB%5DCondition%5B%2FB%5D%20None%20
Theodmer Naejor
M N Elf Arcanist (Occultist), Level 3, Init 3, HP 21/21, Speed 30
AC 14, Touch 13, Flat-footed 11, CMD 14, Fort 3, Ref 5, Will 5, CMB +1, Base Attack Bonus 1
Sickle +1 (1d6, x2)
Light Crossbow (30) +4 (1d8, 19-20x2)
Silken Ceremonial Armor (+1 Armor, +3 Dex)
Abilities Str 11, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 12, Cha 12
Condition None

Bison :
Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +8

Defense

AC 17, touch 9, flat-footed 17 (+8 natural, –1 size)
hp 42 (5d8+20)
Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +1

Offense

Speed 40 ft.
Melee gore +10 (2d6+12)
Space 10 ft., Reach 5 ft.
Special Attacks stampede (see aurochs), trample (2d6+12, DC 20)

Statistics

Str 27, Dex 10, Con 19, Int 2, Wis 11, Cha 4
Base Atk +3; CMB +12; CMD 22 (26 vs. trip)
Feats Endurance, Improved Bull Rush, Power Attack
Skills Perception +8


Frowning slightly as he noted the damage, Theo called out to those further in.
"South stairs have been sabotaged."
That task 'accomplished', the elf looked over the cesspit interior of the building, grimacing all the while. It'd take a good amount of magic to clean this place, but that wasn't the current concern. Instead, Theo stepped forward slightly as he gestured into the space above Torren, conjuring an entity made of interwoven multicolored translucent threads. The summoned elemental hovered in midair for a moment before fading from view as the arcanist gave it instructions in a breezy sounding language. In response to the priest's query, he shrugged.
"Never was much interested in necromancy. I studied planar languages instead I'm afraid. I doubt it's anything good for us regardless."

 

 

Actions

Theo : Standard : Spend 2 AR for Conjurer's Focus, Summoning a Small Aether Elemental
Theo : Move : 10' E

Elemental is the green square on Roll20
Elemental : Move : Further into the building (30' E)
Elemental : Standard : Attack Undead / Readied Attack Undead with Telekinetic Throw, using debris

Aether Elemental - AC 14 - HP 13/13 - Invisible - 30/30 Round Duration 

Small Aether Elemental CR 1

XP 400
N Small outsider (aether, elemental, extraplanar)
Init +6; Senses blindsense 60 ft., darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +5

DEFENSE

AC 14, touch 14, flat-footed 12 (+1 deflection, +2 Dex, +1 size)
hp 13 (2d10+2)
Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +0
Defensive Abilities telekinetic deflection; Immune elemental traits, force

OFFENSE

Speed fly 60 ft. (good)
Melee slam +4 (1d4+1)
Ranged telekinetic throw +5 (1d8+2)
Special Attacks telekinetic maneuver, telekinetic throw (DC 12)

STATISTICS

Str 12, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 4, Wis 11, Cha 11
Base Atk +2; CMB +2; CMD 15
Feats Improved Initiative B, Point-Blank Shot
Skills Acrobatics +6, Fly +12, Perception +5, Stealth +11
SQ telekinetic invisibility
Languages Aquan, Auran, Ignan, Terran

 

Name
Telekinetic Throw : Attack; Damage
18; 8
1d20+5;1d8+2 [13]; [13,6]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.jpeg.d2a8e07a33a39020c39594fe43fa14dc.jpeg Torren Grimstad

AC 23 (AC 21 Greatsword) HP 39/39, Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +1, Init +1

Male NG Human Fighter

Level 3 Init 1 HP 39/39 Speed 20
AC 23 (21 Greatsword) Touch 12 Flat-footed 21 (19 Greatsword) CMD 20 Fort 5 Ref 2 Will 1 CMB +8 Base Attack Bonus 3   
Great sword, Masterwork 10 (1d10+7, 19-20/x2)
Longsword 9 (1d8+5, 19-20/x2)
20 Str Composite Long bow 4 (1d8+5, 20/x3)
F. Plate/Hvy Steel Shield +9 Armor +2 Shield +1 Dex +1 Dodge

Str 20 Dex 13 Con 14 Int 12 Wis 10 Cha 8

Condition None 

Knowing that there's more ghouls in the building, Torren moves into the middle of the room hoping to draw them out. "Here I am, you sorry shitstains! I'm going to make sure you don't blight a village ever again, you anthropomorphized skidmarks."

 

Move Action: 20'ft forward.

Standard Action: Total Defense +4 dodge bonus to AC

 

Current AC 27

 

Edited by Penchant (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Heva

headdesertwoman2.jpg.2879d6283f0f91d63dfab8f83814e0a6.jpg

AC17, HP28/28, F+4, R+5, W+4, Init +6, Song 5/10. 1st:0/4.  Dex Dmg 3 (-1 to modifer)

 

AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 17, Fort 4, Ref 5, Will 4, CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 2

mw longbow comp. (+1 str) +7 (d8+1, x3)

cestus +6 (1d4+1, 19-20x2) mithral chainshirt (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)

Abilities Str 12, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 17 Condition None

Skills: +11 disable device;+10 sing(sense motive, bluff),diplo; +8: acro,escape,UMD, Ride; +7animal;+5appraise,climb,swim, perc, know(D,E,L,N)Ling

 


"I don't understand it " Heva replies to the Father. Following the warriors into the building, Heva positions herself with multiple firing lines. She pulls out an arrow, and readies her bow.


Action

 

Ready action: Shoot any undead enters her view.

ready action attack

damage

Inspire Rage Song (1st round of lingering): Anyone accepting receives +2 to strength, +2 bonus to trip, reposition and crit confirms.

Song Penalty: Cannot use concentration abilities like cast a spell

Name
ready action attack
21
1d20+6 15
damage
7
1d8+1 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

_28df7068-b62f-4180-bf91-271603c67a4d.jpeg.3e99c019217305eae354e52a07e24185.jpegCyl Wradom

AC 26, HP 33/33, Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 3

 

 

, Init 2, Perception 10

 

 

Male LN Half-Elf Fighter,

Level 3 Init 2 HP 33/33 Speed 20'
AC 26 Touch 12 FF 24 CMD 23 Fort 4, Ref 3 Will 3 (Enchantments 7)/(Fear 8) CMB +7 BAB 3

Fauchard +8 (1d10+6, 18-20/x2)  
MW Silversheen, Reach, Trip, Weaponcorded
Cestus +7 (1d4+4, 19-20/x2)
Javelin (1) +5 (1d6+4, x3)

Masterwork Full Plate, Darkwood Full Shield (+11 Armor, +3 Shield, +2 Dex)

Str 18 Dex 14 Con 12 Int 14 Wis 14 Cha 8

Condition None 

Cyl tread carefully on the foul floor, careful not to slip in the grime. He was thankful for his helm, blocking out most of the stench he could imagine was emanating from this dreadful place. Ghouls were a new one for him, never having crossed paths with them before. Though he'd heard a little from his uncle.

He struggled to remember exactly WHAT he had learned, but he did know that they bled and died just as simply as anything else. If he calmed his nerves, and relied on his training, he'd be fine. At least, that's what he told himself..

He stayed silent though, remaining a man of few words, as he headed a little further into the building.

Actions & Intents

Standard: Ready Trip Action if anything comes within 10 ft.

Move: Walk 15' southward

Potential Actions

x3 AOO

 

Held & Worn

Right Hand: Fauchard, masterwork, Silversheen
Left Hand: Shield, Darkwood, 
Worn: Full-Plate, +1, Masterwork 

Edited by Alterangel (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

spacer.pngFather Raziel de' Fatale

AC1 HP 23/27 Fort 4 Ref 2 Will 7 Init 0 Perception 6

Level 3 Init 0 HP 23/27 DR - Spd 30 ft.
AC 16/17 (melee/ranged) Touch 10 FF 16/17 CMD 1 Fort Ref 2 Will 7 CMB +4 BAB 2 Power Points 0/0 Action Pts 0
MW Morning Star +5 (1d8+3, x2)
Composite Long Bow +2 (1d8+2, x3)
Sickle +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Mithril Chain Shirt, Darkwood Buckler (+4 Armor, +1 Shield)
Str 14 Dex 10 Con 12 Int 10 Wis 19 Cha 16
Condition Normal

 

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

Channel Energy 7 times per day (1/7)

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

Animal Domain (Insect) - Exoskeleton 7 times per day (2/7)

Plant Domain (Leshy Caller) - Grant +4 sacred bonus Leshy's next attack 7 times per day (7/7)

DAILY SPELLS

0 LEVEL: Create Water, Guidance, Resistance and Stabilize

1st LEVEL: Calm Animals (Domain) 1/1, Cause Fear 1/1, Endure Elements 0/1, Shield of Faith 1/1

2nd LEVEL: Hold Animal (Domain) 1/1, Defending Bone 0/1, Spiritual Weapon 0/1

MAGIC ITEMS

Cure Light Wounds Wand (41/50 Charges) 1d8+1

When no one else indicates that they can understand the strange dialect being spoken by the Ghoul and assuming no one speaks up to the contrary, then Father de' Fatale will hold his long bow in his left hand while using his right to pull a piece of paper out of the scroll case hanging from his waist belt.

Unfurling the scroll, Raziel utters its divine words of power in a lowered voice, "May the gods grant me insight to all spoken tongue and written language," allowing the holy man to secretly understand the strange dialect being spoken by the evil Ghouls with the hopes of gaining a strategic advantage by overhearing their conversations and tactical machinations.

Next, the Priest of Erastil whispers to his colleagues, "I should be able to understand them. If I overhear anything of use, I will immediately pass it on to everyone, especially if it pertains to their positioning, tactics, numbers and the like."

"To try keep this ability under wraps and hopefully give us a slight edge, I will communicate what I learn in a low voice and will also try to use hand gestures as much as possible," the cleric adds with a slight smile hoping the strategy helps to save lives.

Finally, the padre nocks an arrow with a razor-sharp metal head as he signals his readiness to proceed helping clear the noble's house while watching and listening for the sight or sound of movement or anything unusual as the stench of the abandoned house of undead threatens to turn the minister's stomach with its rancid reek of filth, death and disease.

Actions for the round

Free:  Speak

Swift:

Move:

Move Action: Draw Scroll from Scroll Case

Contingent Standard: Cast Comprehend Languages from Scroll if no one else speaks up indicating that they can understand the Ghoul's Language or otherwise stops Raziel

Immediate:

CONTINUING EFFECTS: Comprehend Languages (10 minutes)

Edited by Terran (see edit history)
Name
Perception
23
1d20+6 17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Screenshot_20240115-091914.png.5932cf21a5dcfc501fd9e2bd3fd48260.pngScreenshot_20240115-091914.png.5932cf21a5dcfc501fd9e2bd3fd48260.pngEd Billings - Some Ranger Fella and his Trusty Hound Dog

AC: 18 [16] HP: 29/36 Fort: 6 Ref: 8[6] Will: 6 Init: Perception: 8

Zebediah Edvard Billings IV
Male NG Human Ranger Level 3, Init 4, HP 36/36, Speed 30, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 19, Fort 6, Ref 8, Will 6, 

CMB +5, Base Attack Bonus 3

MW Composite Longbow (+2) 600gp (40x Arrows / 20x Incendiary Arrows) +9 (1d8+2, x3)
MW Longsword 315gp 8 (1d8+2, (19-20)x2)
Light Mace 5gp 8 (1d6+2, x2)
MW Chain Shirt (250gp) (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)
Abilities Str 15, Dex 18 [15], Con 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 8
Condition (-3 Dex)


Ed moves into the building with everyone else, his bow half drawn. He positions himself next to Heva who has a good vantage of the room from where she stands with her own bow at the ready. He makes eye-contact with Torren to guage the warrior's next move.

"Try to draw them out, if you can," Ed advises. "Don't get stuck where we can't cover ya."

OOC

Readied Action Attack (w/ deadly aim)


ACTIONS 

Free:

Swift:

Move: Move 30'

Standard: Readied Action fire arrow (any enemy threat)

Full Round:

Name
Readied Action Attack 
26; 11
d20+7;d8+4 [19]; [19,7]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...