Jump to content

The Big House


Starhawk

Recommended Posts

The smoke is noxious.

A creature can attempt to hold its breath while inside the area to avoid inhaling the toxin. A creature holding its breath receives a 50% chance of not having to make a Fortitude save each round. See the rules for holding your breath and suffocation. If a creature is holding its breath and fails the constitution check to continue doing so, rather than suffocating it begins to breathe normally again (and is subject to the effects of the inhaled poison if still in the area)

The ghouls are waiting with prepared attacks..

Torren notes the gunked surfaces begin to catch and smoulder.. not burst into flames.. just smoulder and vent noxious smoke.

 

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)
Name
Ghoul 3 Bite
15
1d20+4 11
Claw
15
1d20+4 11
Claw
19
1d20+4 15
Ghoul 1 Bite
13
1d20+4 9
Claw
12
1d20+4 8
Claw
9
1d20+4 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.jpeg.d2a8e07a33a39020c39594fe43fa14dc.jpeg Torren Grimstad

AC 23 (AC 21 Greatsword) HP 39/39, Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +1, Init +1

Male NG Human Fighter

Level 3 Init 1 HP 39/39 Speed 20
AC 23 (21 Greatsword) Touch 12 Flat-footed 21 (19 Greatsword) CMD 20 Fort 5 Ref 2 Will 1 CMB +8 Base Attack Bonus 3   
Great sword, Masterwork 10 (1d10+7, 19-20/x2)
Longsword 9 (1d8+5, 19-20/x2)
20 Str Composite Long bow 4 (1d8+5, 20/x3)
F. Plate/Hvy Steel Shield +9 Armor +2 Shield +1 Dex +1 Dodge

Str 20 Dex 13 Con 14 Int 12 Wis 10 Cha 8

Condition None 

Torren smells the smoke and it's pungent but he's got an iron stomach (though it does grumble a bit). He chops down on the ghoul next to him with gusto. Worried about what the smoke would do to his lungs, Torren starts holding is breath.

 

 

Standard Action: Power attack with longsword (I forgot about the Rage song, Add +1 to hit and damage for that)

 

Current AC 23

 

Edited by Penchant (see edit history)
Name
Power attack longsword
14
1d20+8 6
Damage
8
1d8+7 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

spacer.pngFather Raziel de' Fatale

AC16 HP 27/27 Fort 4 Ref 2 Will 7 Init 0 Perception 6

Level 3 Init 0 HP 27/27 DR - Spd 30 ft.
AC 16/17 (melee/ranged) Touch 10 FF 16/17 CMD 1 Fort Ref 2 Will 7 CMB +4 BAB 2 Power Points 0/0 Action Pts 0
MW Morning Star +5 (1d8+3, x2)
Composite Long Bow +2 (1d8+2, x3)
Sickle +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Mithril Chain Shirt, Darkwood Buckler (+4 Armor, +1 Shield)
Str 14 Dex 10 Con 12 Int 10 Wis 19 Cha 16
Condition Normal

 

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

Channel Energy 7 times per day (1/7)

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

Animal Domain (Insect) - Exoskeleton 7 times per day (2/7)

Plant Domain (Leshy Caller) - Grant +4 sacred bonus Leshy's next attack 7 times per day (7/7)

DAILY SPELLS

0 LEVEL: Create Water, Guidance, Resistance and Stabilize

1st LEVEL: Calm Animals (Domain) 1/1, Cause Fear 1/1, Endure Elements 0/1, Shield of Faith 1/1

2nd LEVEL: Hold Animal (Domain) 1/1, Defending Bone 0/1, Spiritual Weapon 0/1

MAGIC ITEMS

Cure Light Wounds Wand (38/50 Charges) 1d8+1

Having his curative wand still in hand, this time Raziel taps himself with the twisted willow stick while silently thanking Erastil for the healing after the magic wand causes a warm blue glow to envelope his wounds which quickly dissipates as all of the injuries close and completely heal.

Just as the holy man is about to stow his magic wand, a Ghoulish screaming breaks out in the manor house repeating the same word over and over which alarms Father de' Fatale as the padre realizes what is about to happen, however that is not the sound which sets off a near panic in the minister causing him to quickly whisper to Drew!

Rushing through the doorway into the other room with his colleagues, the holy man draws a nasty-looking morning star as he moves and then calls out in a normal voice, "Their attack has begun! Torren fall back!"

After Drew moves to guard the doorway leading into the room, the cleric whispers to those around him secretly revealing the Ghouls hidden strategy and then Raziel raises his weapon and says a silent prayer for their success as the holy man prepares for the coming fray!

Actions for the round

Swift:

Free:  Speak, Whisper and Draw Weapon as part of a Move Action

Move Action: Switch wand to left hand and hold weapon in right hand

Move: 20 feet as shown on map

Standard: Use Wand of Cure Light Wounds on self

Immediate:

CONTINUING EFFECTS: Comprehend Languages (10 minutes)

Edited by Terran (see edit history)
Name
Cure Light Wounds Wand on Self
8
1d8+1 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.pngEdwin Arcadia

AC13 HP 27/27 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 4 Init +6 Perception +2(alertness,familiar +13)

Edwin Arcadia
M   human wizard, Level 3, Init 6, HP 27/27, Speed 30
AC 13, Touch 12, Flat-footed 11, CMD 12, Fort 4, Ref 4, Will 4, CMB 0, Base Attack Bonus 1   
include alchemical reagent bonus Acid splash +3 (1d3+1, 20/x2)
masterwork Haramaki (+1 Armor, +2 Dex)
Abilities Str 8, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 20, Wis 10, Cha 10
Condition: +2 trait bonus to will saves vs charm and compulsion
+2 racial bonus to survival checks to avoid getting lost 

 

Prepared spell

cantrips: acid splash, Prestidigitation, detect magic,dancing light

lvl 1: grease(used), mage armor,web bolt, ears of the city(used), (hydraulic push)(used)

lvl 2: create pitx2(used) (fog cloud)

wand of enlarge other charges: 49/50

School power uses: 7/8

 

Thrush familiar(figment archetype)
AC 18, touch 16, flat-footed 16 (+2 Dex, +4 size +2 natural armor)
hp 6 (1/4 of edwin hp)
Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +2

Speed 10 ft., fly 40 ft. (average)
Melee bite –1 (1d2–5)
Space 1 ft.; Reach 0 ft.

STATISTICS

Str 1, Dex 15, Con 6, Int 2, Wis 15, Cha 6
Base Atk +0; CMB –2; CMD 3
Feats Skill Focus (Perception)
Skills Fly +12, Perception +13*

*eidolon evolution: skilled (+8 racial bonus to perception)

Tired of this siege, easily avoidable if they had taken a rest, the spell-less wizard look at Raziel, so far their foes have proven to be smart, if they have opened a path the most reasonable thing would be to flee, not try to flank them, but they may be unwilling to give up the house.

Edwin call his familiar, back to him "dont go wander around, stay with me"

The wizard make an hand gesture, imitating an archer drawing an arrow, then indicate Heva and Billings, then indicate their warrior who has moved forward into the ghoul room.

After that he indicate Raziel, Cyl, Theo and then point toward Drew who is doing...Edwin has no idea what the cavalier is doing but he has just been volunteered to be the off-tank/ghoul bait

He then hold position and ready an attack.

 

action

Edwin:

Ready action: cast web bolt if an enemy enter in his spell range

Familiar: move next to edwin

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

headdesertwoman2.jpg.2879d6283f0f91d63dfab8f83814e0a6.jpg

Heva

AC17, HP28/28, F+4, R+5, W+4, Init +6, Song 3/10. 1st:0/4.  Dex Dmg 3 (-1 to modifer)

 

AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 17, Fort 4, Ref 5, Will 4, CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 2

mw longbow comp. (+1 str) +7 (d8+1, x3)

cestus +6 (1d4+1, 19-20x2) mithral chainshirt (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)

Abilities Str 12, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 17 Condition None

Skills: +11 disable device;+10 sing(sense motive, bluff),diplo; +8: acro,escape,UMD, Ride; +7animal;+5appraise,climb,swim, perc, know(D,E,L,N)Ling

 


Moving away from the smoke. Heva sings again to keep everyone buffed for the upcoming assault. "We need to get out of this room before it fills up with that smoke. Or we need to vent this room " she warns the others about the smoke.


Action

double move

Inspire Rage Song (): Anyone accepting receives +2 to strength, +2 bonus to trip, reposition and crit confirms.

Song Penalty: Cannot use concentration abilities like cast a spell

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Screenshot_20240115-091914.png.5932cf21a5dcfc501fd9e2bd3fd48260.pngScreenshot_20240115-091914.png.5932cf21a5dcfc501fd9e2bd3fd48260.pngEd Billings - Some Ranger Fella and his Trusty Hound Dog

AC: 18 [16] HP: 33/36 Fort: 6 Ref: 8[6] Will: 6 Init: Perception: 8

Zebediah Edvard Billings IV
Male NG Human Ranger Level 3, Init 4, HP 36/36, Speed 30, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 19, Fort 6, Ref 8, Will 6, 

CMB +5, Base Attack Bonus 3

MW Composite Longbow (+2) 600gp (40x Arrows / 20x Incendiary Arrows) +9 (1d8+2, x3)
MW Longsword 315gp 8 (1d8+2, (19-20)x2)
Light Mace 5gp 8 (1d6+2, x2)
MW Chain Shirt (250gp) (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)
Abilities Str 15, Dex 18 [15], Con 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 8
Condition (-3 Dex)


"Y'all hear the Priest? He understands their chatterin'! They're tryin' to flank us. We need to double back and secure the front door. We can't let them lock us in here with this smoke!"

"TORREN!! GET OUTTA THERE PAL!"

Ed backs out of the room, covering his mouth as he makes his way toward the front door.

"Where's that goblin miner fella!?" Ed asks as he makes his way past everyone and squeezes past Drew.

"We need to punch a hole right through the back wall o' that room!"

OOC

Ed moves once. But if the main room is clear, he'll double move.


ACTIONS 

Free:

Swift:

Move: Move toward front door. If clear of enemies... Double move.

Standard:

Full Round:

Edited by Eborne1 (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.pngTheodmer Naejor
Spell Slots | Spells Prepared | AR : 1/9 | Active Effects

AC 14 HP 21/21 Fort 3 Ref 5 Will 5 Init 3

%5BURL%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.myth-weavers.com%2Fsheet.html%23id%3D2868783%5D%5BB%5D%5BSIZE%3D%2B1%5DTheodmer%20Naejor%5B%2FSIZE%5D%5B%2FB%5D%5B%2FURL%5D%0AM%20N%20Elf%20Arcanist%20(Occultist)%2C%20%5BB%5DLevel%5B%2FB%5D%203%2C%20%5BB%5DInit%5B%2FB%5D%203%2C%20%5BB%5DHP%5B%2FB%5D%2021%2F21%2C%20%5BB%5DSpeed%5B%2FB%5D%2030%0A%5BB%5DAC%5B%2FB%5D%2014%2C%20%5BB%5DTouch%5B%2FB%5D%2013%2C%20%5BB%5DFlat-footed%5B%2FB%5D%2011%2C%20%5BB%5DCMD%5B%2Fb%5D%2014%2C%20%5BB%5DFort%5B%2FB%5D%203%2C%20%5BB%5DRef%5B%2FB%5D%205%2C%20%5BB%5DWill%5B%2FB%5D%205%2C%20%5BB%5DCMB%5B%2FB%5D%20%2B1%2C%20%5BB%5DBase%20Attack%20Bonus%5B%2FB%5D%201%20%20%20%0A%5BB%5D%20%20Sickle%20%5B%2FB%5D%20%2B1%20(1d6%2C%20x2)%0A%5BB%5D%20%20Light%20Crossbow%20(30)%20%5B%2FB%5D%20%2B4%20(1d8%2C%2019-20x2)%0A%5BB%5D%20%20Silken%20Ceremonial%20Armor%5B%2FB%5D%20(%2B1%20Armor%2C%20%2B3%20Dex)%0A%5BB%5DAbilities%5B%2FB%5D%20Str%2011%2C%20Dex%2016%2C%20Con%2012%2C%20Int%2018%2C%20Wis%2012%2C%20Cha%2012%0A%5BB%5DCondition%5B%2FB%5D%20None%20
Theodmer Naejor
M N Elf Arcanist (Occultist), Level 3, Init 3, HP 21/21, Speed 30
AC 14, Touch 13, Flat-footed 11, CMD 14, Fort 3, Ref 5, Will 5, CMB +1, Base Attack Bonus 1
Sickle +1 (1d6, x2)
Light Crossbow (30) +4 (1d8, 19-20x2)
Silken Ceremonial Armor (+1 Armor, +3 Dex)
Abilities Str 11, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 12, Cha 12
Condition None

Bison :
Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +8

Defense

AC 17, touch 9, flat-footed 17 (+8 natural, –1 size)
hp 42 (5d8+20)
Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +1

Offense

Speed 40 ft.
Melee gore +10 (2d6+12)
Space 10 ft., Reach 5 ft.
Special Attacks stampede (see aurochs), trample (2d6+12, DC 20)

Statistics

Str 27, Dex 10, Con 19, Int 2, Wis 11, Cha 4
Base Atk +3; CMB +12; CMD 22 (26 vs. trip)
Feats Endurance, Improved Bull Rush, Power Attack
Skills Perception +8


"Kindly close the door on your way back, friend."
Calling after Torren, Theo redirected his attention to this elemental, again speaking in an airy tongue as he pointed at the burning ball on the floor before stabbing the finger toward the open door that Torren had decided to move through. Moments after he finished, the twine ball lifted and was launched back through the open door, and a shimmering smear of color followed it before fading away. Pausing for a moment to see if the gunk in the room was still burning, he turned to look at the others, gaze focusing on the divine caster.
"If anyone can conjure water, I'd suggest actively dousing anything burning or producing smoke."

That done, the elf moved north to the barricade room, slipping past Drew to get a quick look into the darkened main room, trying to get a sense of just how screwed they likely were.

Actions

Elemental is the green square on Roll20
Elemental : Standard : Telekinetic Throw the ball - aiming to get it in the same square as one of the balls in the next room
Elemental : Move : 10' W, 5' NW, 10' W

Theo : Move : 20' N, examine room, 10' S
Theo : Standard : Pending

Aether Elemental - AC 14 - HP 13/13 - Invisible - 26/30 Round Duration 

Small Aether Elemental CR 1

XP 400
N Small outsider (aether, elemental, extraplanar)
Init +6; Senses blindsense 60 ft., darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +5

DEFENSE

AC 14, touch 14, flat-footed 12 (+1 deflection, +2 Dex, +1 size)
hp 13 (2d10+2)
Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +0
Defensive Abilities telekinetic deflection; Immune elemental traits, force

OFFENSE

Speed fly 60 ft. (good)
Melee slam +4 (1d4+1)
Ranged telekinetic throw +5 (1d8+2)
Special Attacks telekinetic maneuver, telekinetic throw (DC 12)

STATISTICS

Str 12, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 4, Wis 11, Cha 11
Base Atk +2; CMB +2; CMD 15
Feats Improved Initiative B, Point-Blank Shot
Skills Acrobatics +6, Fly +12, Perception +5, Stealth +11
SQ telekinetic invisibility
Languages Aquan, Auran, Ignan, Terran

 

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)
Name
Telekinetic Throw : Attack; Damage
25; 8
1d20+5;1d8+2 [20]; [20,6]
Perception DC to spot Elemental
35
1d20+16 19
Theo Perception
11
1d20+7 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

_28df7068-b62f-4180-bf91-271603c67a4d.jpeg.3e99c019217305eae354e52a07e24185.jpegCyl Wradom

AC 26, HP 33/33, Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 3, Init 2, Perception 10

 

 

Male LN Half-Elf Fighter,

Level 3 Init 2 HP 33/33 Speed 20'
AC 26 Touch 12 FF 24 CMD 23 Fort 4, Ref 3 Will 3 (Enchantments 7)/(Fear 8) CMB +7 BAB 3

Fauchard +9 (1d10+7, 18-20/x2)  
MW Silversheen, Reach, Trip, Weaponcorded
Cestus +8 (1d4+5, 19-20/x2)
Javelin (1) +6 (1d6+5, x3)

Masterwork Full Plate, Darkwood Full Shield (+11 Armor, +3 Shield, +2 Dex)

Str 18 Dex 14 Con 12 Int 14 Wis 14 Cha 8

Condition None 

The man they kept calling Torren wouldn't be able to see without Cyl's lantern, and the half-elven guard wasn't about to leave him behind. So instead of retreating, Cyl took one last breath in, filling his lungs with the foul smelling air, before the even worse seeming smoke filled them instead, and moved forward with Torren.

Actions & Intents

Move Action: 15' towards Torren

Standard Action: Trip (if I can), or ready an action to Trip

Active Effects: Song of Rage, Holding Breath (Round Remaining 22/24)

Potential Actions

My readied action or AOOs

 

Held & Worn

Right Hand: Fauchard, masterwork, Silversheen
Left Hand: Shield, Darkwood, 
Worn: Full-Plate, +1, Masterwork 

Edited by Alterangel (see edit history)
Name
Trip a Ghoul
9
1d20+8 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Player's Turn

Torren moves into the final room, where two ghouls lie waiting for him. The frenzy of claws and teeth they bring to bear on the brave fighter fails to draw any blood. A smouldering ball of something comes flying past him into the room. He swings at the closest ghoul and only just misses, on account of the ghouls wearing leather armor.

Raziel warns the company of what he hears occurring.

Drew in two minds as to what to do, does as Raziel asks Torren to do since Torren, and Cyl are both already engaged to the front. When Edwin, drawing his familiar close, also directs him to the rear, his vaccilation disappears.

Heva moves speedily and finds herself in dim light behind the barricade once more. The sole light being the soft glimmer coming from Cyl's ioun lantern which shines through a door from a source some thirty feet away. This, however, doesn't account for the slowly diminishing light where she stands.

Billings moves past the barricade, in the very dim light he can see smoke rising between him and where the front door should be. However, all is darkness that way, no light coming in from the outside... the smoke isn't helping.

Theo after instructing his elemental to throw the smoke ball into the room with Torren, pops out past the barricade, his darkvision serving him well. He notes a group of ghouls by the front door. They are throwing small smouldering balls into the main chamber. Doubtless they are unaffected by the darkness, the smoke or the noxious fumes.

Cyl moves to support Torren in the doorway. He swings his polearm, but misses.

_______________________________

Enemy Turn.

Ghoul#2 not engaged with Torren, sees an opportunity to flank the big fighter, and takes it. She climbs over the table and drops in beside Torren. She attempts to bite Torren but misses.

Ghoul#3, its attacks aided by Ghoul#2, still has great difficulty getting past Torren's shield and armor. The bite scrapes off steel, the first claw misses entirely. However, the third claw strikes home drawing blood. It grins a saliva dripping grin, looking to see if the big warrior turns rigid from the shock.

Ghoul#1 drops back to see through the door, then tosses another smoke ball into the room where Edwin and Raziel are standing.

Smoke billowing up from the smeared furniture and walls, as everything begins smouldersing, now prevents Cyl from seeing Ghoul#1, the other ghouls are shadows in the haze.

Light in the main chamber drops dramatically as the smoke wafts over the only light source; Cyl's ioun lantern. Cyl with the only light source also moved further away from the main chamber. It's verging on pitch black in the main chamber.

 

Notes

Vision restrictions: In the main room those with darkvision are currently unaffected. Those with low light can see around them. Humans are blind.

@Penchant Torren needs to make a DC13 Fort Save or be paralysed for 2rnds.

@Terran Azriel will need to make a save vs poison if he remains where he is.

@Alterangel Cyl needs to make a DC11 Fort Save against the noxious fumes or be sickened.

@Eborne1 Billings needs to make a DC11 Fort Save against noxious fumes or be sickened.

 

@Rudra @dtspurrier @Rakle @dhemon

 

You now have 4 rounds before the smoke moves from noxious to lethal.

OOC Torren is only hit once with the last attack, the moving flanking ghoul only had one attack not 3.

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)
Name
Ghoul 3 Bite with flank
18
1d20+6 12
Claw
26
1d20+6 20
Claw 2
22
1d20+6 16
Ghoul 2 Bite with flank
17
1d20+6 11
Claw
8
1d20+6 2
Claw 2
26
1d20+6 20
Claw 2 Damage
6
1d6+2 4
Paralysis Rounds
2
1d4+1 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

headdesertwoman2.jpg.2879d6283f0f91d63dfab8f83814e0a6.jpg

Heva

AC17, HP28/28, F+4, R+5, W+4, Init +6, Song 3/10. 1st:0/4.  Dex Dmg 3 (-1 to modifer)

 

AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 17, Fort 4, Ref 5, Will 4, CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 2

mw longbow comp. (+1 str) +7 (d8+1, x3)

cestus +6 (1d4+1, 19-20x2) mithral chainshirt (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)

Abilities Str 12, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 17 Condition None

Skills: +11 disable device;+10 sing(sense motive, bluff),diplo; +8: acro,escape,UMD, Ride; +7animal;+5appraise,climb,swim, perc, know(D,E,L,N)Ling

 


"Ed, That window to the north is only barred. Finish opening it. " she yells to the archer as moves through the rooms to the window.


Action

double move. Several rounds agos, she spent a standard action working on the window

Inspire Rage Song (1st round of lingering): Anyone accepting receives +2 to strength, +2 bonus to trip, reposition and crit confirms.

Song Penalty: Cannot use concentration abilities like cast a spell

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Suffocation

You can hold your breath for 2 rnds/pt of Con. If you take standard/full action (exertion) reduce this total by 1. After this period of time, you have to make a DC 10 Con check to continue with the DC rising by 1 each round after.


Smoke

A character who breathes heavy smoke must make a Fortitude save each round (DC 15, +1 per previous check) or spend that round choking and coughing. A character who chokes for 2 consecutive rounds takes 1d6 points of nonlethal damage. Smoke obscures vision, giving concealment (20% miss chance) to characters within it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Screenshot_20240115-091914.png.5932cf21a5dcfc501fd9e2bd3fd48260.pngScreenshot_20240115-091914.png.5932cf21a5dcfc501fd9e2bd3fd48260.pngEd Billings - Some Ranger Fella and his Trusty Hound Dog

AC: 18 [16] HP: 33/36 Fort: 6 Ref: 8[6] Will: 6 Init: Perception: 8

Zebediah Edvard Billings IV
Male NG Human Ranger Level 3, Init 4, HP 36/36, Speed 30, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 19, Fort 6, Ref 8, Will 6, 

CMB +5, Base Attack Bonus 3

MW Composite Longbow (+2) 600gp (40x Arrows / 20x Incendiary Arrows) +9 (1d8+2, x3)
MW Longsword 315gp 8 (1d8+2, (19-20)x2)
Light Mace 5gp 8 (1d6+2, x2)
MW Chain Shirt (250gp) (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)
Abilities Str 15, Dex 18 [15], Con 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 8
Condition (-3 Dex)


Discovering the main room completely dark and so quickly full of smoke confuses the Ranger. He wonders how the smashed front entry got sealed off so quickly, shutting out any indication of daylight and ventilation.

He listens for any indication of nearby enemies. Perception = 28

Ed tries to hold his breath against the noxious fumes as the archer skald beckons for his assistance with a window. He draws his sword and moves to where Heva is at work with a barred window and lends a hand.

"I can't see for shit," he tells the Archer woman. "If you can see better n' me in this gloom, please lemme know 'fore any o' them creatures is on me if you don't mind!!" he says as he works at the window.

OOC

Billings succeeded on 50% roll to hold breath against fumes.

If not allowed: DC11 Fort Save = 25

Billings tries to open the window. Please let me know if any rolls are needed for that. Thank you.


ACTIONS 

Free:

Swift:

Move: Move and draw sword.

Standard: Open window

Full Round:

Edited by Eborne1 (see edit history)
Name
Hold breath
2
1d2 2
Fort Save
25
d20+6 19
Perception 
28
d20+8 20
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

spacer.pngFather Raziel de' Fatale

AC16 HP 27/27 Fort 4 Ref 2 Will 7 Init 0 Perception 6

Level 3 Init 0 HP 27/27 DR - Spd 30 ft.
AC 16/17 (melee/ranged) Touch 10 FF 16/17 CMD 1 Fort Ref 2 Will 7 CMB +4 BAB 2 Power Points 0/0 Action Pts 0
MW Morning Star +5 (1d8+3, x2)
Composite Long Bow +2 (1d8+2, x3)
Sickle +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Mithril Chain Shirt, Darkwood Buckler (+4 Armor, +1 Shield)
Str 14 Dex 10 Con 12 Int 10 Wis 19 Cha 16
Condition Normal

 

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

Channel Energy 7 times per day (1/7)

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

Animal Domain (Insect) - Exoskeleton 7 times per day (2/7)

Plant Domain (Leshy Caller) - Grant +4 sacred bonus Leshy's next attack 7 times per day (7/7)

DAILY SPELLS

0 LEVEL: Create Water, Guidance, Resistance and Stabilize

1st LEVEL: Calm Animals (Domain) 1/1, Cause Fear 1/1, Endure Elements 0/1, Shield of Faith 1/1

2nd LEVEL: Hold Animal (Domain) 1/1, Defending Bone 0/1, Spiritual Weapon 0/1

MAGIC ITEMS

Cure Light Wounds Wand (38/50 Charges) 1d8+1

As soon as the smoking ball of smoldering twine is tossed into the room occupied by Father de' Fatale, the holy man drops his weapon and instead will focus on the more immediate problem of the noxious fumes which are quickly contaminating the air inside the manor house.

Pointing his right index finger at the room beyond Cyl, the Priest of Erastil calls forth divine power from the plane of water saying aloud, "I pray for the miracle of rain to quench these foul fires," which results in a virtual downpour breaking out in the far room saturating the area with cool clean water!

Thereafter, Raziel retrieves his nearly full waterskin, and then the Aasimar cleric takes a deep gulp of air and holds his breath before using his darkvision to locate the burning ball of twine. Once the crude smoking device is located, the padre takes as single step forward toward it.

Actions for the round

DM - Please note that as a player I can't tell where the ball is for sure, even though my PC would know. My map movement is a guess. I can't tell if it was in front of him or to the side as a player. Please correct my movement so it's logical given my intent. Thank you.

 

Swift:

Free:  Drop Weapon

Standard: Cast Create Water cantrip into room directly in front of Cyl - 30 feet

Move Action: Retrieve Waterskin

Free: Hold Breath

Move: 5 ft. step towards Burning Twine Ball

Immediate:

CONTINUING EFFECTS: Comprehend Languages (10 minutes); Hold Breath (11/12 Constitutional rounds)

Edited by Terran (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...