Jump to content

The Big House


Starhawk

Recommended Posts

_28df7068-b62f-4180-bf91-271603c67a4d.jpeg.3e99c019217305eae354e52a07e24185.jpegCyl Wradom

AC 26, HP 33/33, Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 3, 

 

 

Init 2, Perception 10

 

 

Male LN Half-Elf Fighter,

Level 3 Init 2 HP 33/33 Speed 20'
AC 26 Touch 12 FF 24 CMD 23 Fort 4, Ref 3 Will 3 (Enchantments 7)/(Fear 8) CMB +7 BAB 3

Fauchard +8 (1d10+6, 18-20/x2)  
MW Silversheen, Reach, Trip, Weaponcorded
Cestus +7 (1d4+4, 19-20/x2)
Javelin (1) +5 (1d6+4, x3)

Masterwork Full Plate, Darkwood Full Shield (+11 Armor, +3 Shield, +2 Dex)

Str 18 Dex 14 Con 12 Int 14 Wis 14 Cha 8

Condition None 

@Alterangel You can't push a fauchard through a wall. Sorry.

 

Actions & Intents

Standard: Trip

Move: Walk to 5' behind Torren

Potential Actions

x3 AOO

 

Held & Worn

Right Hand: Fauchard, masterwork, Silversheen
Left Hand: Shield, Darkwood, 
Worn: Full-Plate, +1, Masterwork 

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)
Name
Trip
21
1d20+7 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

headdesertwoman2.jpg.2879d6283f0f91d63dfab8f83814e0a6.jpg

Heva

AC17, HP28/28, F+4, R+5, W+4, Init +6, Song 4/10. 1st:0/4.  Dex Dmg 3 (-1 to modifer)

 

AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 17, Fort 4, Ref 5, Will 4, CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 2

mw longbow comp. (+1 str) +7 (d8+1, x3)

cestus +6 (1d4+1, 19-20x2) mithral chainshirt (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)

Abilities Str 12, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 17 Condition None

Skills: +11 disable device;+10 sing(sense motive, bluff),diplo; +8: acro,escape,UMD, Ride; +7animal;+5appraise,climb,swim, perc, know(D,E,L,N)Ling

 


Heva repeats the lyrics that see sung earlier as she moves closer to the commotion.

Slaughter the ghoul, rip the shadows apart,
Unleash the fury that gnaws at our hearts,

 


Action

 

Inspire Rage Song (): Anyone accepting receives +2 to strength, +2 bonus to trip, reposition and crit confirms.

Song Penalty: Cannot use concentration abilities like cast a spell

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Screenshot_20240115-091914.png.5932cf21a5dcfc501fd9e2bd3fd48260.pngScreenshot_20240115-091914.png.5932cf21a5dcfc501fd9e2bd3fd48260.pngEd Billings - Some Ranger Fella and his Trusty Hound Dog

AC: 18 [16] HP: 31/36 Fort: 6 Ref: 8[6] Will: 6 Init: Perception: 8

Zebediah Edvard Billings IV
Male NG Human Ranger Level 3, Init 4, HP 36/36, Speed 30, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 19, Fort 6, Ref 8, Will 6, 

CMB +5, Base Attack Bonus 3

MW Composite Longbow (+2) 600gp (40x Arrows / 20x Incendiary Arrows) +9 (1d8+2, x3)
MW Longsword 315gp 8 (1d8+2, (19-20)x2)
Light Mace 5gp 8 (1d6+2, x2)
MW Chain Shirt (250gp) (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)
Abilities Str 15, Dex 18 [15], Con 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 8
Condition (-3 Dex)


As the fighting starts in the cramped corridor, Ed immediately recognizes that the situation favors the enemy. He moves up toward the front.

As he passes by the priest, a familiar and exhilarating feeling suddenly courses through his body, giving him pause.

He nods his appreciation to the elder man still wielding the twisted wand before continuing up toward the fighting.

Ed forms up behind Cyl and Torren. He hollers over the clashing of steel.

"We need to get through this kill box!"

"Push forward!!"

OOC

 


ACTIONS 

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Full Round:

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Drew finds his way blocked. The enemy appears to be using obstacles and chokepoints to slow down progress.

Raziel eases some of Billings' wounds, sees the wounds close and the bruises fade.

Billings hears combat on the other side of the door, well the swinging of a sword at least.

Heva moves up.

Cyl moves up.

The elemental chucks a filthy goblet at a fleeing ghoul, it ricochets off its noggin.

In the tight confines of the Hall, Theo finds nothing to hurl acid at.

Edwin looks on, sees his familiar pass through the door where Torren is fighting, through his link he feels its sudden pain.

Torren swings at the ghoul but, much to his chagrin, doesn't connect.


Enemy's Turn

The ghoul Torren is engaged with, backs off hurriedly, withdrawing from combat. Torren watches it back off into the next room, past the ghoul by the door, who all but closes it, eyeing Torren with one eye. The ghouls continue to communicate loudly in their foul hissing tongue..

 


Player's Turn

 

@Rakle @dhemon @Penchant @Alterangel @Terran @Rudra @Eborne1 @dtspurrier

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)
Name
AOO on familiar
19
1d20+4 15
Damage
2
1d6+1 1
Perception
24
1d20+7 17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.jpeg.d2a8e07a33a39020c39594fe43fa14dc.jpeg Torren Grimstad

AC 23 (AC 21 Greatsword) HP 39/39, Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +1, Init +1

Male NG Human Fighter

Level 3 Init 1 HP 39/39 Speed 20
AC 23 (21 Greatsword) Touch 12 Flat-footed 21 (19 Greatsword) CMD 20 Fort 5 Ref 2 Will 1 CMB +8 Base Attack Bonus 3   
Great sword, Masterwork 10 (1d10+7, 19-20/x2)
Longsword 9 (1d8+5, 19-20/x2)
20 Str Composite Long bow 4 (1d8+5, 20/x3)
F. Plate/Hvy Steel Shield +9 Armor +2 Shield +1 Dex +1 Dodge

Str 20 Dex 13 Con 14 Int 12 Wis 10 Cha 8

Condition None 

Torren's eyes narrow, "Be careful. They're leading us into more traps. Don't get strung out. Keep on your guard. I'm moving in." He raises his shield and marches into the room but avoids charging the door. He's going to let the others get into position first.

 

Move Action: 20'ft forward.

Standard Action: Total Defense +4 dodge bonus to AC

 

Current AC 27

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

headdesertwoman2.jpg.2879d6283f0f91d63dfab8f83814e0a6.jpg

Heva

AC17, HP28/28, F+4, R+5, W+4, Init +6, Song 4/10. 1st:0/4.  Dex Dmg 3 (-1 to modifer)

 

AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 17, Fort 4, Ref 5, Will 4, CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 2

mw longbow comp. (+1 str) +7 (d8+1, x3)

cestus +6 (1d4+1, 19-20x2) mithral chainshirt (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)

Abilities Str 12, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 17 Condition None

Skills: +11 disable device;+10 sing(sense motive, bluff),diplo; +8: acro,escape,UMD, Ride; +7animal;+5appraise,climb,swim, perc, know(D,E,L,N)Ling

 


"Excuse me. Coming through" Heva apologizes as she moves into the room.


Action

double move

Inspire Rage Song (1st round of lingering): Anyone accepting receives +2 to strength, +2 bonus to trip, reposition and crit confirms.

Song Penalty: Cannot use concentration abilities like cast a spell

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)
Name
Perception
23
1d20+5 18
Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.pngEdwin Arcadia

AC13 HP 27/27 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 4 Init +6 Perception +2(alertness,familiar +13)

Edwin Arcadia
M   human wizard, Level 3, Init 6, HP 27/27, Speed 30
AC 13, Touch 12, Flat-footed 11, CMD 12, Fort 4, Ref 4, Will 4, CMB 0, Base Attack Bonus 1   
include alchemical reagent bonus Acid splash +3 (1d3+1, 20/x2)
masterwork Haramaki (+1 Armor, +2 Dex)
Abilities Str 8, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 20, Wis 10, Cha 10
Condition: +2 trait bonus to will saves vs charm and compulsion
+2 racial bonus to survival checks to avoid getting lost 

 

Prepared spell

cantrips: acid splash, Prestidigitation, detect magic,dancing light

lvl 1: grease(used), mage armor,web bolt, ears of the city(used), (hydraulic push)(used)

lvl 2: create pitx2(used) (fog cloud)

wand of enlarge other charges: 49/50

School power uses: 7/8

 

Thrush familiar(figment archetype)
AC 18, touch 16, flat-footed 16 (+2 Dex, +4 size +2 natural armor)
hp 6 (1/4 of edwin hp)
Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +2

Speed 10 ft., fly 40 ft. (average)
Melee bite –1 (1d2–5)
Space 1 ft.; Reach 0 ft.

STATISTICS

Str 1, Dex 15, Con 6, Int 2, Wis 15, Cha 6
Base Atk +0; CMB –2; CMD 3
Feats Skill Focus (Perception)
Skills Fly +12, Perception +13*

*eidolon evolution: skilled (+8 racial bonus to perception)

Edwin continue his movement, until he reach his familiar, from that position he observe the door, this situation is outside his area of expertise, time to let the warriors do their thing "if you smash the door, i might glue one of them" he say, not worried that the ghouls will understand

action

Edwin:

move double move to ending location

Familiar: total defense

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.pngTheodmer Naejor
Spell Slots | Spells Prepared | AR : 1/9 | Active Effects

AC 14 HP 21/21 Fort 3 Ref 5 Will 5 Init 3

%5BURL%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.myth-weavers.com%2Fsheet.html%23id%3D2868783%5D%5BB%5D%5BSIZE%3D%2B1%5DTheodmer%20Naejor%5B%2FSIZE%5D%5B%2FB%5D%5B%2FURL%5D%0AM%20N%20Elf%20Arcanist%20(Occultist)%2C%20%5BB%5DLevel%5B%2FB%5D%203%2C%20%5BB%5DInit%5B%2FB%5D%203%2C%20%5BB%5DHP%5B%2FB%5D%2021%2F21%2C%20%5BB%5DSpeed%5B%2FB%5D%2030%0A%5BB%5DAC%5B%2FB%5D%2014%2C%20%5BB%5DTouch%5B%2FB%5D%2013%2C%20%5BB%5DFlat-footed%5B%2FB%5D%2011%2C%20%5BB%5DCMD%5B%2Fb%5D%2014%2C%20%5BB%5DFort%5B%2FB%5D%203%2C%20%5BB%5DRef%5B%2FB%5D%205%2C%20%5BB%5DWill%5B%2FB%5D%205%2C%20%5BB%5DCMB%5B%2FB%5D%20%2B1%2C%20%5BB%5DBase%20Attack%20Bonus%5B%2FB%5D%201%20%20%20%0A%5BB%5D%20%20Sickle%20%5B%2FB%5D%20%2B1%20(1d6%2C%20x2)%0A%5BB%5D%20%20Light%20Crossbow%20(30)%20%5B%2FB%5D%20%2B4%20(1d8%2C%2019-20x2)%0A%5BB%5D%20%20Silken%20Ceremonial%20Armor%5B%2FB%5D%20(%2B1%20Armor%2C%20%2B3%20Dex)%0A%5BB%5DAbilities%5B%2FB%5D%20Str%2011%2C%20Dex%2016%2C%20Con%2012%2C%20Int%2018%2C%20Wis%2012%2C%20Cha%2012%0A%5BB%5DCondition%5B%2FB%5D%20None%20
Theodmer Naejor
M N Elf Arcanist (Occultist), Level 3, Init 3, HP 21/21, Speed 30
AC 14, Touch 13, Flat-footed 11, CMD 14, Fort 3, Ref 5, Will 5, CMB +1, Base Attack Bonus 1
Sickle +1 (1d6, x2)
Light Crossbow (30) +4 (1d8, 19-20x2)
Silken Ceremonial Armor (+1 Armor, +3 Dex)
Abilities Str 11, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 12, Cha 12
Condition None

Bison :
Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +8

Defense

AC 17, touch 9, flat-footed 17 (+8 natural, –1 size)
hp 42 (5d8+20)
Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +1

Offense

Speed 40 ft.
Melee gore +10 (2d6+12)
Space 10 ft., Reach 5 ft.
Special Attacks stampede (see aurochs), trample (2d6+12, DC 20)

Statistics

Str 27, Dex 10, Con 19, Int 2, Wis 11, Cha 4
Base Atk +3; CMB +12; CMD 22 (26 vs. trip)
Feats Endurance, Improved Bull Rush, Power Attack
Skills Perception +8


Following on the heels of the others, Theodmer entered the southern room, only to be greeted by the sight of the nearly closed door on the other wall. Hoping that the summoned elemental was still here, he called out a command in a sibilant susurrus, directing it to try to break through the door.

The elemental, for its part, obeyed to the best of its ability, directing a blast of telekinetic energy toward the door and the ghoul holding it shut.

Actions

Theo : Double Move : 10' (15') SE, 35' S

Elemental is the green square on Roll20
Elemental : Standard : Telekinetic Maneuver - Bull Rush on the door/ghoul

Aether Elemental - AC 14 - HP 13/13 - Invisible - 27/30 Round Duration 

Small Aether Elemental CR 1

XP 400
N Small outsider (aether, elemental, extraplanar)
Init +6; Senses blindsense 60 ft., darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +5

DEFENSE

AC 14, touch 14, flat-footed 12 (+1 deflection, +2 Dex, +1 size)
hp 13 (2d10+2)
Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +0
Defensive Abilities telekinetic deflection; Immune elemental traits, force

OFFENSE

Speed fly 60 ft. (good)
Melee slam +4 (1d4+1)
Ranged telekinetic throw +5 (1d8+2)
Special Attacks telekinetic maneuver, telekinetic throw (DC 12)

STATISTICS

Str 12, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 4, Wis 11, Cha 11
Base Atk +2; CMB +2; CMD 15
Feats Improved Initiative B, Point-Blank Shot
Skills Acrobatics +6, Fly +12, Perception +5, Stealth +11
SQ telekinetic invisibility
Languages Aquan, Auran, Ignan, Terran

 

 

Name
Bull Rush
14
1d20+4 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

spacer.pngFather Raziel de' Fatale

AC16 HP 23/27 Fort 4 Ref 2 Will 7 Init 0 Perception 6

Level 3 Init 0 HP 23/27 DR - Spd 30 ft.
AC 16/17 (melee/ranged) Touch 10 FF 16/17 CMD 1 Fort Ref 2 Will 7 CMB +4 BAB 2 Power Points 0/0 Action Pts 0
MW Morning Star +5 (1d8+3, x2)
Composite Long Bow +2 (1d8+2, x3)
Sickle +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Mithril Chain Shirt, Darkwood Buckler (+4 Armor, +1 Shield)
Str 14 Dex 10 Con 12 Int 10 Wis 19 Cha 16
Condition Normal

 

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

Channel Energy 7 times per day (1/7)

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

Animal Domain (Insect) - Exoskeleton 7 times per day (2/7)

Plant Domain (Leshy Caller) - Grant +4 sacred bonus Leshy's next attack 7 times per day (7/7)

DAILY SPELLS

0 LEVEL: Create Water, Guidance, Resistance and Stabilize

1st LEVEL: Calm Animals (Domain) 1/1, Cause Fear 1/1, Endure Elements 0/1, Shield of Faith 1/1

2nd LEVEL: Hold Animal (Domain) 1/1, Defending Bone 0/1, Spiritual Weapon 0/1

MAGIC ITEMS

Cure Light Wounds Wand (39/50 Charges) 1d8+1

After healing Ed Billings, Father de' Fatal follows the rest of the party deeper into the fouled house being careful to avoid touching the contents as much as reasonably possible.

Since the holy man still has his curative wand in hand, Raziel once again taps Ed with the twisted willow stick causing a warm blue glow to envelope his injuries causing the wounds to heal as the glow quickly dissipates.

Since the group was proceeding in a cautious manner as they penetrate the manor occupied by ghouls and had already noticed the partially open door, the Priest of Erastil did not feel the need to directly translate any of the enemy's conversation and instead merely shakes his head in the affirmative while calling out in a light voice, "Careful everyone, it could be a trap!"

Even as the minister stands ready for battle if needed, nonetheless right now it was more important for Raziel to serve as the secret interpreter of the foul 'Ghoul-speak' and, as such, the padre watches and listens for the sight or sound of the Ghouls, movement or anything unusual in the immediate area.

Actions for the round

Swift:

Move: 25 feet as shown on map

Standard: Use Wand of Cure Light Wounds on Ed Billings

Free:  Speak in a lowered voice

Move Action:

Immediate:

CONTINUING EFFECTS: Comprehend Languages (10 minutes)

Edited by Terran (see edit history)
Name
Cure Light Wound Wand on Ed Billings
2
1d8+1 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

headdesertwoman2.jpg.2879d6283f0f91d63dfab8f83814e0a6.jpg

Heva

AC17, HP28/28, F+4, R+5, W+4, Init +6, Song 4/10. 1st:0/4.  Dex Dmg 3 (-1 to modifer)

 

AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 17, Fort 4, Ref 5, Will 4, CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 2

mw longbow comp. (+1 str) +7 (d8+1, x3)

cestus +6 (1d4+1, 19-20x2) mithral chainshirt (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)

Abilities Str 12, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 17 Condition None

Skills: +11 disable device;+10 sing(sense motive, bluff),diplo; +8: acro,escape,UMD, Ride; +7animal;+5appraise,climb,swim, perc, know(D,E,L,N)Ling

 


"Be ready. We are entering their main defenses. These shutters and windows aren't barred. They have been nailed permanently shut. " She warns the others


Action

double move

Inspire Rage Song (2nd round of lingering): Anyone accepting receives +2 to strength, +2 bonus to trip, reposition and crit confirms.

Song Penalty: Cannot use concentration abilities like cast a spell

Edited by Rakle (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

drew will try to move some of these boards with his strength, sheathing his sword. If there is room he ask felix to assist

Name
roll asisist for felix (athletics)
10
1d20+3 7
drew strength check to move the boards + assist
12
1d20+6 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Screenshot_20240115-091914.png.5932cf21a5dcfc501fd9e2bd3fd48260.pngScreenshot_20240115-091914.png.5932cf21a5dcfc501fd9e2bd3fd48260.pngEd Billings - Some Ranger Fella and his Trusty Hound Dog

AC: 18 [16] HP: 33/36 Fort: 6 Ref: 8[6] Will: 6 Init: Perception: 8

Zebediah Edvard Billings IV
Male NG Human Ranger Level 3, Init 4, HP 36/36, Speed 30, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 19, Fort 6, Ref 8, Will 6, 

CMB +5, Base Attack Bonus 3

MW Composite Longbow (+2) 600gp (40x Arrows / 20x Incendiary Arrows) +9 (1d8+2, x3)
MW Longsword 315gp 8 (1d8+2, (19-20)x2)
Light Mace 5gp 8 (1d6+2, x2)
MW Chain Shirt (250gp) (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)
Abilities Str 15, Dex 18 [15], Con 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 8
Condition (-3 Dex)


Another pulse of healing magic suddenly courses through Ed and he feels almost whole again if not for the frigid cold that still numbs his hands and senses.

"Thanks again, Priest," he says, turning his head and addressing Father Raziel. "I owe you one."

Ed steps into the next room and out of the portal so others can move back and forth as necessary.

He stands with a nocked arrow half drawn and his eyes cued on the door ahead.

OOC

Readied Action to fire at first clear shot of enemy.

**Will roll dice if shot is fired.


ACTIONS 

Free:

Swift:

Move: Move around corner

Standard: Readied Action Attack with Bow

Full Round:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The company continues to move forward, shields up, uneasy but determined.

Torren with nothing to swing at simply advances, working his way around the table.

Edwin reconciles with his familiar, which in these closed confines, is perched on the table.

Theo joins the others in the southern-most room. There is a thump as something, which cannot be seen, tests the ajar door, through which a ghoul is peering.

Billings continues to feel better and better, as Raziel heals him once more.

Cyl advances into the room, the ghoul in the end room holding little fear for him.

Heva, having entered the room, informs the others of her findings.

Drew begins having a go at the barricade. It will be tough work, but he'll get there eventually.

At this point the cacophany of shouts and yells from the last door ghoul room, turns into a foul choir, shouting the same thing over and over.

Those in the SE room, see the ghoul peering through the door smiling as she shouts the same thing over and over.

________________________________

Enemy Turn

 

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)
Name
Roll 1
26
1d20+6 20
Roll 2
12
1d20+1 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.jpeg.d2a8e07a33a39020c39594fe43fa14dc.jpeg Torren Grimstad

AC 23 (AC 21 Greatsword) HP 39/39, Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +1, Init +1

Male NG Human Fighter

Level 3 Init 1 HP 39/39 Speed 20
AC 23 (21 Greatsword) Touch 12 Flat-footed 21 (19 Greatsword) CMD 20 Fort 5 Ref 2 Will 1 CMB +8 Base Attack Bonus 3   
Great sword, Masterwork 10 (1d10+7, 19-20/x2)
Longsword 9 (1d8+5, 19-20/x2)
20 Str Composite Long bow 4 (1d8+5, 20/x3)
F. Plate/Hvy Steel Shield +9 Armor +2 Shield +1 Dex +1 Dodge

Str 20 Dex 13 Con 14 Int 12 Wis 10 Cha 8

Condition None 

Torren hears the chattering and screeching and then the beasts leave the door open. He sighs, "Yep, it's definitely a trap." He looks around at the others, but there's no one he'd rather spring the trap than himself. "I'm going in." And he marches through the open doorway to see what the deal is.

 

Move Action: 20'ft forward.

Standard Action: TBD

 

Current AC 23

 

Name
Fort Save
25
1d20+5 20
Link to comment
Share on other sites

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...