Jade Talons: OOC Discussion

Aspekt

Hi all,

Just jumping in here to say that I'm on travel this week for work, jumping a couple of timezones, and so I don't know how active I will be here until the weekend.

@Coruja As for learning about the enemies, since they are undead, and are your favored enemy, please pick one of the fields to learn about and then roll with advantage. So that looks like:

1. Pick one of the things you'd like to learn (Offense, Defense, Special Abilities, Resistances/Weakness/Immunity, Spells (Must be trained in Arcana))
2. Roll the relevant check (since these are undead, roll 1d20 + RELIGION MOD, and since they're your favored enemy roll with advantage)

3. I will compare your religion check against the enemy's DC, and provide relevant answers to what you want to know.

I am happy to let each person roll a RELIGION check against these undead to see what you all find out.

Understood. Is "Resistances/Weakness/Immunity" one single field? I'll chose it. If not, I want weakness. I'll go roll on my post.

EDIT: I wish those two natural 20s were both on the attacks. Sigh. Life sucks. At least Sarah IS good at what she was supposed to be good at: knowing thy enemy.

Edited by Coruja (see edit history)

17 hours ago, Aspekt said:

Hi all,

Just jumping in here to say that I'm on travel this week for work, jumping a couple of timezones, and so I don't know how active I will be here until the weekend.

@Coruja As for learning about the enemies, since they are undead, and are your favored enemy, please pick one of the fields to learn about and then roll with advantage. So that looks like:

1. Pick one of the things you'd like to learn (Offense, Defense, Special Abilities, Resistances/Weakness/Immunity, Spells (Must be trained in Arcana))
2. Roll the relevant check (since these are undead, roll 1d20 + RELIGION MOD, and since they're your favored enemy roll with advantage)

3. I will compare your religion check against the enemy's DC, and provide relevant answers to what you want to know.

I am happy to let each person roll a RELIGION check against these undead to see what you all find out.

I have added a Religion check to my post, as well, looking to learn any Special Abilities.

@ResidualRose, @BigLee, @8w_gremlin, @morgan_, @Phntm888

We are all worried about @Aspekt disappearance and loss of communication. In the hopes everything has a silly explanation and he's alright, I talked to @scootloops and he agreed to at least take over the battle. This way the game doesn't die out of inactivity. Let's get this on track and ready for when Aspekt is back.

I should note: I sent aspekt a message, if I don't hear from him by Wednesday I'll take over and at least get you through the fight. I can't run both these teams long term though, so here's hoping as @Coruja implied: It's not a permanent issue and Aspekt will be back.