The Scythe and the Forge - OOC

Ouch!

Cufwell is on 62, but Tanu is on -29! 🥲

At least her 'dying' here gives a good reason to apply the Celestial template from Cufwell having taken Exalted Companion at L18 (and not applied it for story reasons). 😇🐕

I think you should take your turn before I resolve Terry's. I don't see any reason why Terry couldn't do what @Sylas posted, so you can work with the assumption that Terry's taking care of it, if you want.

On 4/28/2024 at 11:31 PM, Blue Jay said:

How many times have I killed Tanu now? Wasn't it a stupid death-throes shenanigan last time, too?

Last time you killed her I bought her new armour and took the War Beast template to boost her HD; if she isn't perma-dead and the Barkeep doesn't hate us all, I'm hoping that she will come back with her Celestial Template (or the Barkeep brings her back as a reward for saving everything).

I'll forgive you, dice tell stories; but Cufwell is likely to feel very angry about it! 🪓😡🪓

12 hours ago, DragonFriend said:

I can, but I thought Oswald was at the bottom of the initiative order? I think I got like a 3 or something lol

@DragonFriend, it's your turn now. You can post a recognition that Terry is about to handle the archer, then have your constructs change targets.

18 hours ago, rogueblade0729 said:

"Last time" you killed her, lol

Is Tanu the Kenny of this group?

It's just that Cufwell tends to end up on Blue Jay's missions as they are the high/level ones at RFT and so the only ones Cufwell can go on; then Blue Jay throws amazing encounters that challenge his players, and I make poor tactical decisions based on good RP choices!

The attack that did 9 damage took Cufwell down to 1 HP; so the next hit takes him well below -10.

I hadn't been paying enough attention to the cumulative damage across the adventure; but I'm glad he got a big hit on Grugurg before he went down though.

Naomi is free from the tree, where would she best be next round? I cannot tell who is where so post your grid reference so I know where to head next round.