The Nymph Bastion Mountain Pass

HooGrawr Character thread

OG MW link for reference

HooGrawr started as me trying to come up with the silliest combo I could think of, but when spellweaver got banned - no more 6 armed owlbear.

She is a nymph/owlbear hybrid with 1 level in Barbarian. Nymph gives her the equivalent to level 5 druid spellcasting. She has a couple of racial control abilities as well. Characterwise, she is, or tries very hard to be, reserved, prim, and proper. At some point she decided that she should present as civilized and that the governess characters in some stories she read were the epitome of that.

Aratia doesn't really do intelligent conversation either. Her class is literally referred to as "axe idiot(s)" in Dwarven. Not that the class actually has anything to do with axes.

Morgo is a cleric of Thor. Loud boisterous bars, feats of strength and battles are their go to things. I think they will get along infamously for as long as she doesn't hold any grudges against half-ogres.

Well, you're neither a duergar, a skinny, prissy elf, nor a full-on giant. I suspect she'll allow you the benefit of the doubt.

• 2 weeks later...