Bugby's Bazaar Bizarre! (Levels 1 - 4)

Greetings, Cannon Fodder Bold Adventurers!

Do you like adventure? Do you enjoy excitement? Is your pouch a little light on the sweet clinking of golden coins?

Then Zulich the Necromaster, Necromaster Extraordinaire invites you to apply for a position as a tout and roustabout valued assistant for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity: a presentation to be presented at Bugby's Bazaar Bizarre! the Sword Coast, nay the multiplane's premier swap meet and magical conference!

For your scutwork highly trained assistance that will involve the transport and setting up of definitely not coffins a delicate magical experiment, Zulich the Necromaster, Necromaster Extraordinaire shall reward you with the sum of 250 shiny, clinky golden coins and the opportunity to witness firsthand the unveiling of a wondrous and puissant magical artifact!

I'm in too many missions already, but I just wanted to stop by and say I really like this pitch. It's hilarious. Too bad my necromancer is already off on a mission else this'd be almost perfect for her.

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone needs their mummy -badumtish-. Now if we can lure in at least a couple more I won't have to rebalance any encounters.

I'm sure that there are no possible consequences that could arise from stealing a necromantic artifact. Not a single one.

That makes two. Still room for a couple more - if there aren't any bites in the reasonable-ish future I'll see about actually doing work and recalculating for smaller party size.

If you desperately need more bodies, I could drag my wizard into this. I'm just trying not to jump into every possible mission that I could qualify for; leave some for others.

Oh wow, two wizards already. Well, good for you guys! Hope you get the last slot you need! I'm not going to double-down on the squishy mages and I don't have any other free level 3s. I have enough characters already available that I don't feel comfortable adding another just yet. Good luck!